Next Last
Curio

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2010
Who is this guy? Let's share stories.

Since: Jan 10

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 31, 2010
I cant remember his name, but I've heard that back in the day he was pretty much a ladies man. However, got hooked on drugs pretty bad that messed him up. Which is pretty obvious. I crack up every time i see him in those shorts and cut up shirts!

Since: Jan 10

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 31, 2010
There is another thread on here about him:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ironton-oh/T1...
ol blue

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2010
He was on the Ironton cross-country team when he was in high school. He ruined his life with drugs, acid I think.
white women

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2010
i think he is cute.
careless

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2010
his name is terry and he did mess up years ago ,,, drugs got to him, but that doesn't make it good to do what he does walk the public streets with the close he wears is not right,,, kids look at him and ask ? it's just not right.
Irontons own super hero

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
careless wrote:
his name is terry and he did mess up years ago ,,, drugs got to him, but that doesn't make it good to do what he does walk the public streets with the close he wears is not right,,, kids look at him and ask ? it's just not right.
What do the kids ask if thats a sausage in his spandex???
Whats up

Lebanon, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Irontons own super hero wrote:
<quoted text>What do the kids ask if thats a sausage in his spandex???
Well my opinion about him is he's a nice guy I talked to him the other day he was at the bar.He wasn't in spandex think God.I figure its too cold for him to wear spandex when its 8 degrees out side.I heard he took some real bad Acid when he was younger and hasn't been right since.I saw him working out doing push up on a street corner one time and one time he was in the court house twirling num chucks.You just have to over look him.He won't bother you if you don't bother him.I heard of a time 4 guys jumped on him at a bar and he had his way with them.Supposed two be a black belt in karate.I wouldn't doubt it.He's gotta to be in good shape look at how much he jogs around and shit.I guess he don't have any thing better to do.You otta try it some time.

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2010
there is absolutely nothing wrong with terry... he's fine, go have a conversation with him. you'll love him. love him. love him. love him. you will, he's a nice guy. for sure.
ast316

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2010
Terry is a good guy who has some problems. if you poke fun of him, he is a black belt and is in better shape than anyone you'll come across and id keep gestures to oneself. he is harmless.
Wyy

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2010
jessicamazing wrote:
there is absolutely nothing wrong with terry... he's fine, go have a conversation with him. you'll love him. love him. love him. love him. you will, he's a nice guy. for sure.
lady, he might be nice and all, but when u walk around town wearing 666 shirts, devil horns, and spandex shorts there's a lil somethn wrong.
quit judging

Greenup, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
not everyone believes in YOUR GOD. so, quit judging him for what he wears. he is humorous to watch on the street, give ya that. rumor has it though, that he is a black belt who is very capable of whipping whomever's ass that starts shit with him... and that he's dr. paulus' son. can anyone confirm the latter?
money

Lebanon, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2010
he is old enough to be dr paulus brother
quit judging wrote:
not everyone believes in YOUR GOD. so, quit judging him for what he wears. he is humorous to watch on the street, give ya that. rumor has it though, that he is a black belt who is very capable of whipping whomever's ass that starts shit with him... and that he's dr. paulus' son. can anyone confirm the latter?
Buckeye Fever

Pedro, OH

#14 Feb 4, 2010
He is Terry Nelson. He graduated from Ironton in 1986. In high school, he was always roller skating. So, people called him Skates. He was in the band too. He is a nice guy who had some problems over the years. He doesn't bother anyone.
2muchinfo

Russell, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2010
i've always heard the same thing...he's a really nice guy,but the story i've heard behind all his probs is a lil different....i heard he went into the army after HS and in boot camp was jumped and raped,and blames god for what happend to him.this was said by sumone who went to school with him and was in the army with him.after the rape and crap that's when he got on the acid.
Alyssa

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2010
Terry Nelson! when i was in 5th grade i got in some trouble for calling him to listen to his voicemail. ahhh fun times.
Mckenna

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 17, 2010
His name is terry nelson.
figure it out

Catlettsburg, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2010
i know terry he comes to my job like every day yea its funny to see what he wears day to day or what he does but he is all round a good guy so just leave him alone
Heres whats up

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2010
Heard he was trained by chuck norris an they used to send him to diff places to fight then sum sorta drug jackd him all up. He stayed inside his house for like 20 yrs aftr that.
hey

Waverly, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2010
He creeps me out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farewell Ramey!!! 51 min JohnFranklin 38
Ramey dies Marlow goes broke 59 min Yup 6
obama ammo ban 2 hr Stewart Barney 101
Another blow to Hillary's Presidential hopes 2 hr oh yeah 146
marquette cement plant,superior ,ohio (Jul '11) 2 hr Michael from Pedro 21
If U voted Obama 4 hr oh yeah 15
Justin Wilson 4 hr bubba 24
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web