Sarah Cripple (Gamble)?

Sarah Cripple (Gamble)?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Ona, WV

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Hell of a singer if you ask me!
timmay

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2010
what does being crippled have to do anything with gambling? maybe its the only fun you can have in a wheelchair
Mike

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2010
She's a lying, backstabbing, two-faced troublemaker!
aiming

Ona, WV

#4 Dec 22, 2010
Mike, are you sure we're talking about the same lady? Sarah is approx. 40 years old, from Coal Grove, Ohio. She just married a guy from Greenup, Josh Gamble. She is the daughter of the late George and Laverne Cripple, her brother is the late Bill Leibee, her sisters are Denise Easterling and Tammi Walker. Sarah has always been such a wonderful, caring person! Very hard to believe we're talking about the same Sarah Cripple!
wonderful

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Yes Sarah is a wonderful person and has a beautiful voice.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2010
aiming wrote:
Mike, are you sure we're talking about the same lady? Sarah is approx. 40 years old, from Coal Grove, Ohio. She just married a guy from Greenup, Josh Gamble. She is the daughter of the late George and Laverne Cripple, her brother is the late Bill Leibee, her sisters are Denise Easterling and Tammi Walker. Sarah has always been such a wonderful, caring person! Very hard to believe we're talking about the same Sarah Cripple!
What the f**k are you, her biographer?
aaa

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2010
Why put a good person's name on topix?! You are just asking to get rude comments!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 23, 2010
aaa wrote:
Why put a good person's name on topix?! You are just asking to get rude comments!
Why read Topix then? Obviously you're as nosey as the rest of 'em here.
Becki

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2010
Well I absolutely love her, she's a great person with a big heart & an absolutely talented singer. I feel sorry for those of you who don't know her, because that means your life hasn't been blessed by this earthly angel.
jkl

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2010
I absolutely love Sarah. She is a very close family friend. She is an amazing person & has a beautiful voice. Everyone goes through hard times but Sarah is a wonderful person. And before you go on & on about why I'm on here.... I read her facebook status and seen where she was laughing that she was on herev because Sarah doesn't cvare what anyone thinks! Love ya Sarah!
timmay

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Dec 23, 2010
lets help this poor crippled girl.. not only has god given her an affliction that leaves her crippled but she has the double whammy of addiction... oh lord help her if she cant pay her gambling debts... them bookies will get her
Meg

AOL

#12 Jul 23, 2011
Sarah called me crying twice in the last year wanting to "borrow" money. Total of 400.oo was loaned to her with her swearing to pay it back. Even said I would get part of her tax refund. Then she even called wanting more. Never got a dime of it back as promised.
I think she went downhill after she couldn't depend on her mother for money and her husband seems to be a total loser. He drug her down. Sorry she got fired from her lawyers job but you can't take all her problems (mainly because her husband wouldn't work) to the job.
She's a sweet lady but I don't think God would want her to treat a friend like that, huh Sarah?
EMM

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Husband has a bench warrant out for him posted Sept. 19, 2011.
EMM

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Oct 15, 2011
Husband has a bench warrant out for himd dated
Sep. 19, 2011.
What planet

New York, NY

#15 Oct 17, 2011
Are you people crazy??? This nut job is a pain pill addict!!! Not to mention more than one trip to the nutty house!! Wow!!! Wake up people!
wow

Ashland, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2011
yeah her and her husband both are major pill heads! spend every penny they have on pills!
TerryNelson4Mayo r

Bergholz, OH

#17 Oct 21, 2011
She's been fired from several jobs. Lawrence Country Vocational School and a couple places. She is a trouble maker tries to play people against each other.. She's no Angel..

If you want to hear someone sing that would blow her away is that Kelly girl who owns the Fuzzy Duck...Now that girl can sing...
wow

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2011
yes kelly can sing!
Another sucker

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Meg wrote:
Sarah called me crying twice in the last year wanting to "borrow" money. Total of 400.oo was loaned to her with her swearing to pay it back. Even said I would get part of her tax refund. Then she even called wanting more. Never got a dime of it back as promised.
I think she went downhill after she couldn't depend on her mother for money and her husband seems to be a total loser. He drug her down. Sorry she got fired from her lawyers job but you can't take all her problems (mainly because her husband wouldn't work) to the job.
She's a sweet lady but I don't think God would want her to treat a friend like that, huh Sarah?
You are lucky if she only got you for four hundred, try closer to four thousand for me. She did the same thing to me, crying and swearing she would pay me back. If you get anything,come back to this site and let me know how you did it and I will try the same thing.
Business is business

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2011
Yeah she has crocodile tears that are probably dry by now. I'm sure that everyone has seen them. you can only help those who help themselves and she will surely help herself to all she can get you for. She has taken advantage of a lot of people, but remember karma is a B***h and her days along with Josh are numbered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote no LCEMS Levy 1 hr green 1
Yes Waldo is part of the political corruptness 3 hr Voter 6
IHS head footbaLL coach to be replaced mid seas... 3 hr I hate Trump 27
This town needs to be purged. 4 hr Low_IQ_hicks 1
Malissa Sizemore is a ratchet b!tch? (Jun '13) 4 hr Low_IQ_hicks 14
Ironton needs a coach. 7 hr OSU37 19
jimmy johnson 8 hr help me 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages