nasty fisher clan
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Demotte, IN

#1 Jun 24, 2010
What ever happened to all those nasty fisher people? Think that women had like ten kids. Some where named bobby tina lisa rick angie
Angie Mullins

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Well i dont see where any of them are nasty. Janette and a few of her kids are friends of mine..They all live in different parts of the country and if i were you i would watch what i say about any of them...Love ya Janette!!!!!!!!!
some one who cares

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2010
yes they are good people aint nasty
I Raised

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2010
I raised my kids with respect for others and did'nt curse them over lifes problems every day of the week like some parents do their kids.Thank you Angie very much and some one who cares.
Angie Mullins

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 24, 2010
You are very welcome!!!!!!!!
Tax Paying American

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 24, 2010
You raised them on Welfare. So, they were raised on tax payer money. You should have learned to keep your legs together instead of having baby after baby to get more Welfare money.
I think

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2010
I think To tax paying American I bet you think your little bit of taxes pays for the whole countries debt.Get a life idiot.I bet ur parents raised ur ass on welfare and probably learned you how to be a tax cheat.
Tax Paying American

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2010
Nope, my of parents both worked. They didn't expect Welfare to pay for their kids.
My kids

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2010
My kids are tax paying adults I worked hard raising them by self.1 is a truck driver and one works at a day care center and one works at an Indiana hospitial one works all kinds of different jobs even though he was borned with a heart condition one worked until injury on the job.ONE works home health care.By the way tax paying american how long have you been a tax payer?Oh by the way I worked several yrs.as an ged teacher and helped people get their geds.
Lynn

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2010
I see Sharri Fisher walking up and down north 2nd
street all the time, she walks around with a
bandanna on her bleach-blonde long hair, and barely
covers the rest of herself, I knew the Fisher's
growing up and I could not believe this was Sharri
walking up and down the street, until my husband
said "look at the face, all the Fisher's look
alike in the face"...yep, there was no mistaking
the face. don't know what happened to the rest of
them.
Funny

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2010
My kids wrote:
My kids are tax paying adults I worked hard raising them by self.1 is a truck driver and one works at a day care center and one works at an Indiana hospitial one works all kinds of different jobs even though he was borned with a heart condition one worked until injury on the job.ONE works home health care.By the way tax paying american how long have you been a tax payer?Oh by the way I worked several yrs.as an ged teacher and helped people get their geds.
They let you help people get their GED when you yourself don't use proper grammar or punctuation? Wow.
Lynn

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2010
Moma Fisher never worked as long as I remember when
they rented the duplex on North 6th street, she
was always at the house.
Bored

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2010
People amaze me how they sit behind their computers and judge people. Are your lives so boring that you have to spend your your time so involved and wondering what the Fishers are doing?!?! Truth be told this thread was probably started by a current girlfriend/wife of one the Fisher girls Ex boyfriend/husband. I too seen Sherri a few months ago on the back of a motorcycle and I thought she looked better than she ever has before...beautiful infact. To Janette you raised all your babies so what if you were or were not on welfare...atleast you kept ALL your babies, that is rare today. Don't dignify these idiots with a response to their negative comments because that is all they want is to get a rise out of you. To all of you guys live your lives for yourselves and be happy. I wish only the best for you all. Topix is the devils playground and I wish I never would have been told of this sight!
Lynn

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2010
Hey, I wish folks nothing but the best, just saying
that they all resemble each other, and yes, Sharri
does look nice, Kudos!
Danny

Dublin, OH

#16 Sep 29, 2010
these people are great i know them all there far from nasty the person that posted this u r nasty bitch and so is your faimly i know u hoe.
10 street

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2011
well connie fisher smells like B.O. and Davey thinks he is a vol fire fighter he talks in his scanner all day and Davey is the one who burned down Mays Doughnut shop. davey has no car how is he going to be a vol fire fighter and there not going to let you be a vol fire fighter after burning down a busines duh
sorry

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2011
My kids wrote:
Holy crap...how did you help anyone get their GED? He was borned? Should be born. And "an ged"? No, "a GED".
i know them

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2011
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap...how did you help anyone get their GED? He was borned? Should be born. And "an ged"? No, "a GED".
lol bet she didnt help very many get their GED and yes she did keep her kids hell more of a welfare check.
curious

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2012
R U talking about Goldie Fisher and her fam?
daveys girl

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2012
come on baby light my fireeeeeee !!:D 100% pure studdness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating underage girls 8 min whatsupwithit 1
Horny 23 petit female lookin 10 min Raisetheblade 6
Dog warden of Lawrence County Ohio assaults a m... 1 hr Sofuckingwhat 49
Dancer that Strips 3 hr Chopper 5
Jeff Saunders - Brenda Hill 3 hr Look 12
Where can you find a clean cute excort to spend... 6 hr Slick Willie 8
dea 6 hr Best 5

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance