name the cheating spouses
really

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2011
you didnt see the name that the jack person posted under? seriously?
Embrrassed for her

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2011
I know john brenda bill and amy... Anybody in sports last yr knew what was going on also witnessed the amount of class ea individual party has...bill n john on the field as amy causes a ruckus in the bleachers with brenda running her mouth putting the whole game on hold for this classy act amy is putting on.....past is past and with amy havn the cheating history and bill takin her back n forth its a viscous unhealthy example to everyone....ive seen john and brenda stick side by side thru it all....amy is a cheater and a troublemaker ... Witnessed it numerous times
WTF

United States

#30 Jan 11, 2011
Oh I take it jack is the childs name! If so, that's horrible. Thanks for clearing that up. And shame on the person who did it.
Who

United States

#31 Jan 11, 2011
This is everyones business since it was posted on the world wide web so what is the first initial of Amy n Bills last name cuz I think I know who you're talking about.
right

United States

#33 Jan 11, 2011
WTF wrote:
Oh I take it jack is the childs name! If so, that's horrible. Thanks for clearing that up. And shame on the person who did it.
yes that is his name
yea

United States

#34 Jan 11, 2011
Sad truth or Not wrote:
C'mon people. Just stop this crap. People post on here to start crap...This is a $hit stirring site....I don't believe 95% of the stuff on here or who people think start it.It's all done to get busy bodies to chime in. All the people mentioned above have made mistakes and are trying to move on with their lives. Good luck to all of them and I wish nothing but the best for all of them.
I agree! It IS a shit stirring site! The people who start these stupid threads and post bad comments on them really have some serious issues. Not just on this thread, but others too. Why don't everyone just mind their own business Live their own lives and leave people alone!?
poppyseed

Ashland, KY

#36 Jan 12, 2011
Mike Gillespie.
Mander

Franklin, PA

#37 Jan 12, 2011
Kara Utsinger! She didnt learn her lesson now shes going back for more
really

United States

#38 Jan 13, 2011
Jeff Corbin Jr
papadetiempo

Spartanburg, SC

#39 Jan 30, 2011
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS FOR SURE AND NASTY ALSO!!!
OMG I use to be his friend. He was a police drug snitch back in high school. He got Chris Harvey and many others busted trying to get himself out of trouble. Recently he went in with David Marcum to get a lot more people busted, then as favor wanted them to help him become a cop. He got 3 VD's plus crabs while I was hanging around him. He likes to fly without a condom, and who knows what he has gotten since then. heard heppatitus C
papadetiempo

Spartanburg, SC

#40 Jan 30, 2011
OMG saw Julie Webb sucking some guy off on other side of cement plant.. She was buck naked and it was not her husband. Wish I would have stopped instead of driving on by.
John

Spartanburg, SC

#41 Jan 30, 2011
Just was with Chris Delawder and his brother, and I could not believe how much cocaine he used. I still am in shock. He is suppose to be a lawyer, and he is doing this? What the hell is wrong with him. They just kept playing guitar all night and I had to leave. I just can't believe he was doing it while his kids were upstairs. Thank goodness his mom finally came and got his kids. SHAME! They need intervention!
IEP

United States

#43 Jan 30, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Jackson,,,and if she thought John was just hitting on her,,,he was trying to hook up with any mom that was at the school or sporting event with their kids. Has always done that and always will. NASTY!! Too bad him and Ol AMy didnt stay together they are both fat and ugly!!
I think he is gorgeous and all of us used to talk about how hot he is and go on about hes shoulders
Friend

United States

#44 Jan 30, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Jackson,,,and if she thought John was just hitting on her,,,he was trying to hook up with any mom that was at the school or sporting event with their kids. Has always done that and always will. NASTY!! Too bad him and Ol AMy didnt stay together they are both fat and ugly!!
Leave people alone! Who are you to get on here and post about others? How do you know what someone will ALWAYS do? People make mistakes. And just because you think someone is ugly doesn't make them ugly. Why don't you have some guts and post your name? The people you are dogging have a life, why don't you get one, too!
Get real

Columbus, OH

#46 Aug 2, 2011
hey dumbass his name is JOhn Keaton not Keating and no he dont go with Brittany Sparks summers or whatever that bithces name is.
lets see wrote:
brittney sparks is a cheater she cheats on her boyfriend mike summers,she goes with mark vaughn,johnny keating,randy mcfann,i could go on and on and on.she was with 2 guys at the same time and one of the girl friends walked in,they should have bashed her instead of her car.
Really

Marion, OH

#47 Dec 24, 2011
Is this old news or have there been some new ones?
Likes my women in twos

United States

#48 Dec 24, 2011
Its not cheating if shes there...Muuhhaaa
eagles

Powell, OH

#50 Dec 25, 2011
Bill and Amy should have their own site dedicated just to them. They got some screws loose. Did I just say screws?
huh

United States

#51 Dec 26, 2011
Who's Bill and Amy?
huh

Columbus, OH

#52 Dec 28, 2011
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty murphy 18 min ann 16
Afroman show 22 min clay 15
Baby 35 min Hmm 29
Symmes Valley past Superintendent 1 hr Barn Boy 12
How can we bring companies into Ironton? 20 hr DEVIL666 34
, , , Pray Today in May 25, 2018 " " " 20 hr DEVIL666 3
Triplett/Hairston 21 hr Proud Heritage 2

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages