What are the "crats" afraid of?

What are the "crats" afraid of?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Satisfied
#1 Aug 16, 2012
Calm down. With Romney/Ryan all you "crats" are gonna have to do is get a job and pay your own way instead of stealing from others. Basically you'll just have to be a productive member of American society.....like all the rest of the normal people around you.

Oh, also there won't be any gubment big brother to crybaby to when my family goes to church, owns firearms, and don't rub our weiners on other guy's weiners.
dont hold your breath

Sparta, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2012
which is exactly why romney and ryan will not get it.
bubba
#3 Aug 16, 2012
They are afraid the people in this coutry will wake up and actually start paying attention to their dismal performance and horrible record in the last 3 years.
wtfever
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Satisfied wrote:
Calm down. With Romney/Ryan all you "crats" are gonna have to do is get a job and pay your own way instead of stealing from others. Basically you'll just have to be a productive member of American society.....like all the rest of the normal people around you.
Oh, also there won't be any gubment big brother to crybaby to when my family goes to church, owns firearms, and don't rub our weiners on other guy's weiners.
Fear of having firearms taken away, check. Fear of having religion taken away, check. Fear of homosexuals, check.

Bub, I got to ask, just who's afraid of what now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has world thrift closed down 1 hr Bob 118
Knights of Columbus Bartender 4 hr tomcata1 4
Derik Berry 6 hr yoursomefriend 2
can u buy someone's property if they havent pai... (Jun '10) 6 hr my best advice 42
God is punishing queers 8 hr Little Bill 21
Allen Crance 11 hr looking 1
lost friend 11 hr looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages