i had sex with my best friends sister...

i had sex with my best friends sister....

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justgottasayit

Whitney, TX

#1 May 18, 2010
im in a relationship too.... i love em both shit sux..
wondering

Barboursville, WV

#2 May 18, 2010
Why did you have sex with your best friends sister if you are in a relationship? Would you like someone to do that to you? I hope she sleeps with your best friend dirtbag!!!!!!Stupid screwed up nutcase
lol

Waterloo, Canada

#3 May 18, 2010
I had sex w a lot of my brothers best friends! Have a baby by one of them! Hahaha drugs n drinkin makes ya a slut every time! YES!!!!!!!!
yep

Newburgh, IN

#4 May 18, 2010
was it any good? i had a mother daughter combo with a friend of mines mom and sister they both screamed the same
old nasty

United States

#5 May 18, 2010
I have been having sex with my wife's sister.
pike st

Crooksville, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2012
find a bridge jump
advice

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2012
Cairo wrote:
I had sex with my sister's best friend she was a fat little dumpy girl and I took advantage of her now she is pregnant and I told my sister that I'm not interested in marrying her but my sister is pressuring me to do the right thing I do not love her I don't think I should marry her besides I told her I don't think that kids mine anyway she said that she was only with one man what should I do you think I should marry her and get the baby my name should I suffer along and married her in the miserable or should I just move on my way I need some advice don't be scared you give me both barrels I need to know what to do
Dont marry her if you don't love her just be there for that baby the baby needs a father in it's life and if you don't be there for that baby your gonna be called a peice of shit man !
BigDick

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 20, 2012
justgottasayit wrote:
im in a relationship too.... i love em both shit sux..
Don't get mad but I had sex with your sister to. But she wasn't half as good as your mom or dad. Peace Out!
Dang

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2012
ABORTION!!
pike st

Crooksville, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2012
hit it again!!!!!!
Jamison

Rochester, MN

#14 Feb 24, 2012
I have sex with my best friend's sister we were just eight years old me and my frien and his sister was 16 years old she made both of u eat her out even though we were just eight years old she sucked on both of our deck even as small as they were she had both of us put it inside her vagina and when I come inside he it was like rea light wate one times she took us both out into the garag where she had spent some old tenants out and sleeping bags she played nasty with u we didn't stop having sex with her until she went off to college when she came back from college she said God had touched he and what she was doing to us was immoral and she said she was sorry for molesting both of us and being her sex slave y
Move Over Rover

Ironton, OH

#15 Feb 24, 2012
Jamison wrote:
I have sex with my best friend's sister we were just eight years old me and my frien and his sister was 16 years old she made both of u eat her out even though we were just eight years old she sucked on both of our deck even as small as they were she had both of us put it inside her vagina and when I come inside he it was like rea light wate one times she took us both out into the garag where she had spent some old tenants out and sleeping bags she played nasty with u we didn't stop having sex with her until she went off to college when she came back from college she said God had touched he and what she was doing to us was immoral and she said she was sorry for molesting both of us and being her sex slave y
How old are you now nine????????
ah ha

Lancaster, OH

#16 Feb 24, 2012
congrats...you got flexible
just woundering

New York, NY

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Jamison wrote:
Your friend had sex with his sister?
your name here

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2012
That's not good
Jamie

Rochester, MN

#20 Feb 27, 2012
I had a best frien since we were little boys and one day I kissed my best friend on the chee when we're in her 20s he is married but I unzip my pants showed him my Dic I talked him into taking his pants off to and I gave my best frien he told me later is the best blow job he had ever had who says his wife doesn't suck up the good I had sex with hi Andy had sex with me were trying to find a wa to break it to his wife the Norfleet tell her she will get sick and one the divorc but me and my best friend love each other we met another gay coupl we've been talking about with them about having an orgy of our trading partners for a while but I think we better tell his wife pretty soo I would hate for her to get sick of some disease week each other
Reality Bites

Akron, OH

#21 Feb 28, 2012
Jamie wrote:
I had a best frien since we were little boys and one day I kissed my best friend on the chee when we're in her 20s he is married but I unzip my pants showed him my Dic I talked him into taking his pants off to and I gave my best frien he told me later is the best blow job he had ever had who says his wife doesn't suck up the good I had sex with hi Andy had sex with me were trying to find a wa to break it to his wife the Norfleet tell her she will get sick and one the divorc but me and my best friend love each other we met another gay coupl we've been talking about with them about having an orgy of our trading partners for a while but I think we better tell his wife pretty soo I would hate for her to get sick of some disease week each other
A case for abortion.
love everything

UK

#23 Sep 29, 2013
I had sex with my best friends sister loved every time I see her love gettin drunk and sleep in her bed doin nuaghty things;) we are both single so yano when my friends downstairs or asleep we get up to things me and kelly ahhhh I'm so horny gonna fuck her now xx
tom

Medina, OH

#24 Jul 11, 2014
I had sex with my friends little sister. I was 23 and she was fifthteen. We all got junk one night at my buddies place and I ended up in bed with her. We became FWB and then she fell inlove with me and let her self become pregnant. She went off the pill and never told me because she wanted my baby. Well she got it. We moved right into a relationship. On her sixthteen birthday we got married. Her mother basicly told me her daughter was not having a baby unmarried. She had our daughter 2 months later.
what I think

Tempe, AZ

#26 Jul 12, 2014
Ironton doesn't have very good pizza. They just have chain pizza places.

They sux

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deletions 6 min voter 5
rashee pringle (Jun '10) 15 min Ruthann Robinette 7
Rock hill employee sending nudes to students. 33 min robo 9
IHS head footbaLL coach to be replaced mid seas... 1 hr UDBag 14
How many Yrs will the Dirty Deputy's get lol (Sep '15) 1 hr Please tell me 53
Paul mollet 1 hr DUH 29
Kathy Haskins 1 hr Please tell me 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance