Ironton, OH

#5 Oct 7, 2010
is this the same one that races????
OH YES

Ironton, OH

#6 Oct 8, 2010
just me wrote:
is this the same one that races????
yes it is he sent three guys to prison that were his friends just to get out of jail for two days,believe me I was one of the guys that went to prison,and when he says it was a guy that went into the military and left here he is talking about KEVIN ADKINS and kevin was one of the guys he set up,kevin went into the navy then the navy found out about him going to prison then the navy dis charged him thanks to GREG THOMPSON!
PIECE OF SHT

Ironton, OH

#7 Oct 8, 2010
OH YES wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is he sent three guys to prison that were his friends just to get out of jail for two days,believe me I was one of the guys that went to prison,and when he says it was a guy that went into the military and left here he is talking about KEVIN ADKINS and kevin was one of the guys he set up,kevin went into the navy then the navy found out about him going to prison then the navy dis charged him thanks to GREG THOMPSON!
you are a sorry piece os shit for sending your friends to prison just to keep from 2 days in jail,what a bitch,you was scared of getting beat up in jail sounds like thats what you need now!
ky cutie

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2010
the truth wrote:
yes a snitch and a sorry husband!
Missy says he is great and for him to come see her again soon heehee!!!
just me

Ironton, OH

#9 Oct 9, 2010
i thought he was trying to become a cop or somthing how in the hell did all this come about??
John

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Jan 30, 2011
OH YES wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is he sent three guys to prison that were his friends just to get out of jail for two days,believe me I was one of the guys that went to prison,and when he says it was a guy that went into the military and left here he is talking about KEVIN ADKINS and kevin was one of the guys he set up,kevin went into the navy then the navy found out about him going to prison then the navy dis charged him thanks to GREG THOMPSON!
Hello guy who Greg sent to jail. I know what happened that day. I was there. Greg came in with Ryan Newman on his white honda vfr750 motorcycle with blue seat. You all got into your car, and went and got an 8 ball of cocaine for Greg because he kept asking you to get it. He pulls out a wad of cash (first warning sign), Ryan looked at it and said "where in the hell did you get that", Greg said it was none of his business. Chris Harvey and Ryan started smoking some weed. Greg gets pissed at Ryan and says put it out.(second bad sign) Bobby and Ryan take a hit off the joint and Chis asks where the bong was. After you all get back from your run, Greg looks at the bag, he is pissed because looks like you all snorted most of it, was not a 8 ball at all. Bobby grabs it and says "yeah it is all there, look at that nice sized rock right there" Few minutes later cops come in and bust everyone. Few hours later Ryan Newman drives Gregs motorcycle to go tell Gregs mom what happened. Ryan actually sees Greg at 8th street park on his way to his house. Ryan and Greg was talking in the park. Greg punches Ryan when he asked what was going on and why Greg was there with undercover nark cop. Ryan and Greg are never seen as friends after that. Chris Harvey gets put into rehab. Bobby and his brother go to jail with Kevin. Kevin and Ryan hang together until after Ryan leaves for Army and Kevin goes shortly after. I think they were trying to go in together on buddy system but Kevin had to do probation. Greg was seen by several people meeting undercover drug enforcement people out at the cement plant. He has been working even now with David Marcum the head narco and as a favor in return they are getting him into police academy.. Just a bad way to do it. Bobby's mom or step mom who lived their at the time was fucking Greg, and giving him money here and there. Greg never went back around after the bust...doesn't anyone find that strange? Everyone else did.
Devil 71

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2011
Ur fu**in stupid kevin is dead now god rest his soul he was never freinds with ryan and kevin went awol from navy i should know i kind was best freinds with him i know who this is bob or scott where r u bob mia b a man & stand up for yourself ur not as tuff as u used to b
GregThompsontheN ARC

Mount Pleasant, SC

#12 Jan 30, 2011
I was there too and luckily had stepped out and was sitting in my car when this white unmarked van comes flying down 9th st. and stops in front of the Dalton house. I had been hanging there all week. Bob and Scott's parents were out of town and we were just a bunch of high school kids having a good time. Sure we were drinking and smoking some pot. But I know for a fact that no one there was doing anything other than that. I was tight with all of those guys and hung with them daily our last few years in high school. Coke was definately something that was not circulating among us. GREG THOMPSON is a low life scum bag that set these guys up! Most of what Ryan says under the "John" post is true.....but why did you have to throw that sentence in about Greg and the step mom? That was low and not true. As for Bob, he was a senior in high school that happened to be of age. Off to Mansfield prison he goes. Was a really effed up situation for a kid to be in. I know for a fact that no one would have been going to get Coke at that house if Greg would not have showed up. GREG THOMPSON will throw anyone under the bus......just remember that if your his friend.
Wtf

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2011
Boy devil71 sure knows alot about who all the narc's are and all the drug activity in Ironton, kinda makes one wonder how he has all the inside scoop and connections!!
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2011
Here's a thought.... Don't sell drugs and don't do drugs and you won't have to worry about any of this.
muhaha

Blacklick, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2011
i doubt he does coke or he would be a little slimmer! have u seen his fat ass lately!
What Ever

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2011
I would rather be a snitch then in jail. Do you really think anyone cares what happens to you assholes on drugs? You are the downfall of this whole town. Get a job, get a life and get the hell of topix with your bitching and crying.... You're obviously illiterate losers anyway!
john

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Feb 4, 2011
Devil 71 wrote:
Ur fu**in stupid kevin is dead now god rest his soul he was never freinds with ryan and kevin went awol from navy i should know i kind was best freinds with him i know who this is bob or scott where r u bob mia b a man & stand up for yourself ur not as tuff as u used to b
Actually Ryan, and Kevin lived with a guy named Jim Kaiser down in Green Valley, and yes they were very good friends. Long before Kevin got his money from his accident, when he bought his Trans Am it was Ryan, Jim Kaiser and him that was always together. Ryan and Kevin worked together at Burger King. As far as the step mom comment, it was a fact, not statement meant to hurt anyone. It was something that happened. Greg was and probably still is famous for screwing everything he can. Ahh and this is not Ryan. I think once he left Ironton he left behind all the drama. Me however know what happened back then and decided to talk about it. Chris can be asked about the step mom thing. he knew about it. I do know Ryan, Chris, Greg, Bobby, Kevin, and Scott though. I actually worked for Ryan until about 2 years ago when he retired. But if you are looking for hints to who I am, I am from Coal Grove, and if you were there, then now you know who I really am.
craziness

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Are you talking about stuff that happened in high school because he doesn't have anything to do with drugs or cheating anymore. He's very happily married people so grow up!
joke

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2011
So when did he stop cheating last night lol. He cheats on his lady all the time and he will never stop Greg loves all the ladies out there.
Wondering

Findlay, OH

#20 Sep 17, 2011
So who is Greg seeing now????? I heard him and his wife are back together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy newcome 10 min i kknow 4
Holiday Inn Ironton 1 hr Spike 24
President Obama 1 hr Tony 6
Oh Hill No 1 hr Andy 50
CVS on 3rd Guy 1 hr Curious 1
globull warming 2 hr Ron 65
todd ritchea (Oct '10) 4 hr okok 28
Has anyone hear anything about Archie malone 16 hr Oh my word 10
More from around the web

Ironton People Search