ANNA MARIE TACKETT on facebook and tw...

ANNA MARIE TACKETT on facebook and twitter

Posted in the Ironton Forum

whatsup

London, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2012
biggest black root lover in LEXINGTON,,she also goes by,,Shawtyred859 on twitter,,,,,,,,glad i aint KIN to hear,,SKANK,,FOR REAL,,
whatsup

London, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2012
and the other one Leslie gore or GOV leslie g or Mary jane redeuednrollin on twitter,,,,,,SKANKS<< THEY look like Coalminers after they leave LEXINGTON,,from all that BLACK root,,you can find em in the HOOD in LEXInGTON,,use extreme CAUTION when approaching,,they probably got LICE,,,
whatsup

London, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2012
correction---redeyednrollin
whoresbath

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Anna probably learned all that nastiness from her mother, Lori Stevens....
whoresbath

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2012
They are in lex with Leslie Gore gettin pimped out & layin down with every black, blurple buck they can find...these r some nasty women, they'll do anything for a pill or a hit of crack, u can probably find them on sickshit.com taking a big horse dong up the rear.......Ewwwwww
whatsup

Hazard, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2012
probably true,they hang out at those black rap crap clubs..,waiting on a big buck to pork em ,damn shame,,most they family dont know the real truth about em,,,they come back to ironton,actin like they are all that,,well livin the fast life ,they wont last long,,black bucks use em till they aint got no grip left in they kitty,,then put em to the curb...and acting like they biker chicks,,,,ha,ha,,glad to see em fall on their faces

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay 39 min Jay awol 1
Billy Harper 40 min dopeheadpunk 139
homer camel 44 min don key 1
Ironton Wheelersburg football game 47 min Educated 3
rally on the river a disgrace to ironton (Aug '10) 2 hr Jesus follower 307
thanks Obama 4 hr homeboy campbell 1
2016 Rally big flop 6 hr Finally 4

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance