JP kisor llawwreence co baliff

JP kisor llawwreence co baliff

Posted in the Ironton Forum

wronged

South Point, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Anyone know anything at allow about this man? Some of the things he is using his power for are wrong! Any help appreciated. He serves papers then basically stalks those he has served and then attempts to arrest them.
ironton mom

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 27, 2013
whats new this is the good old boy system lawrence county law offie sucks all of them are a bunch of crooks
jessie

South Point, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2013
wronged wrote:
Anyone know anything at allow about this man? Some of the things he is using his power for are wrong! Any help appreciated. He serves papers then basically stalks those he has served and then attempts to arrest them.
yes me and my friend have come across him a few times he has it in for my friend because he shot up in the air and got arressed did 5 years when he got out all this man wants is to harres him base him out in front of people and also was removed from this area once already now he retired & is a baliff for Collins what the hell??????????>>> what people in the higher places can't see thru him or they don't care one more time he does this to us going to Columbys and hirer a lawyer he as nothing but a STONE COLD ASSHOLE TRUST ME I KNOW FIRST HAND AND NO HE HAS NEVER ARESSETED ME
wronged

South Point, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2013
So he was forced out once into retirement? Iis he allowed to enter your home when no one is home without a warrant? If he is a bailiff what is he doing out chasing people? I am working on filing a complaint and I will perSue it until I am heard and something is done. Has anyone else had any other incidents with himself where he has misuse/abused H's power or in fact broken the law himself in doing such? Help is much appreciated. Ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is punishing queers 1 hr white devil 23
Knights of Columbus Bartender 1 hr m lutzx 8
Has world thrift closed down 2 hr FYI 121
Anyone Know Sandy Compston?? (Dec '09) 2 hr Curious 87
can u buy someone's property if they havent pai... (Jun '10) 7 hr Donna Patton 45
What do you think of Sara Tackett that went to ... (Jun '10) 10 hr sara 5
Sara wagner 10 hr sweetie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages