lookin

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2010
lookin to get a tattoo....does anyone know of a good tattoo place?
hmm

Marion, OH

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Ink Sensation georgie sanders! He is an amazing artist! ask around he is very well known for his work!
I KNOW

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Go down to beneath the surface and ask for KIT!! He is better than georgie any day of the week!!
hmm

Marion, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2010
I doubt it i went there before Georgie and he gave me a little book of 10 pictures and said this is my work, very unprofessional i wouldn't go there go out 141 and go to ink sensation. Beneath the surface the shop was very dirty too!
lol

AOL

#5 Sep 27, 2010
they are not dirty. i have got all my tattoos done by wolf. ink sensation it crappy. he scars every tattoo that he has ever done.
Do what

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
Go down to beneath the surface and ask for KIT!! He is better than georgie any day of the week!!
Id have ta say kit is great just look at his work
lookin

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Do any of them have web sites or anything? Who is kit and where is he located?
crazy

AOL

#8 Sep 27, 2010
they are on third street in town. they have a myspace. just look for beneath the surface. they really do good work.
hmm

Marion, OH

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Yes Ink Sensation has a myspace/facebook awesome work!
lookin

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2010
ok so I went to myspace and beneath the surface moved to facebook, but when i try to search it wont come up, is there some way to find them on facebook?
call

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
lookin wrote:
ok so I went to myspace and beneath the surface moved to facebook, but when i try to search it wont come up, is there some way to find them on facebook?
call the shop n ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 Rally is a shame 33 min robo 5
clancy auto repair on 243 1 hr Ford 9
Ironton is a trap. Escape. 2 hr LOUIS 8
Bed Bugs In Ironton (Jul '13) 4 hr Jubs 4
Kenny Dickess 8 hr SantaClaus 4
Connie addis stephens 9 hr hangingrocker 1
School clothes voucher 10 hr Working Families 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance