jeannie norris
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
truth

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2010
do yu know her?she lies an tells ppl she never hit n killed kay kathleen mcglone she did kay had kids bc of jeannie she wll never see her kids or grandchildren jeannie is a gold digger who will hurt anyone use men shes trash tell all ppl.
tabby

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2010
I KNOW JEANNIE NORRIS SHE DID HIT AND KILL THAT LADY SHES ON DRUGS HANGS OUT AT ALL THE BARS IN TOWN I HOPE TIMS KIDS FIND HER OUT BF SHE KILLS HIM.
not

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2010
there are two jeannie norris..this is the one from lawrence county..not chris norris sister.
known btchas

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2010
not wrote:
there are two jeannie norris..this is the one from lawrence county..not chris norris sister.
she is from all around lol yes she lives in ironton idk who her brother is she has two kids shane lewis michelle norris.jeannie is a bar wh ore that ran a nice lady over while drunk on drugs and killed her...
inoher

Demotte, IN

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Yes she did have a hand in killing kay.they were both on crack. She went by jeannie gannon then. Now she thinks she is hi and mighty dating tim bentley what a joke. A leopard never changes its spot. She is still a skanky pill popping smartass
Mika

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2010
inoher wrote:
Yes she did have a hand in killing kay.they were both on crack. She went by jeannie gannon then. Now she thinks she is hi and mighty dating tim bentley what a joke. A leopard never changes its spot. She is still a skanky pill popping smartass
The funny thing is she thinks she's better than everyone not if her job would do a blood test they would find out she's on pills weed she works by doctor basedow in I twn helping people off drugs
ironton ohio

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2010
yes she is still on drugs her daughter is on suboxone she is still on drugs to and smokes dope she goes and gets shit to pass a drug test they just play all the doctors we all know that jennie turned state evidence on kimmy dawn she should went to prison with her to...she is a cold hearted murderer to they need to lock them all up for real...
xxx

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
ironton ohio wrote:
yes she is still on drugs her daughter is on suboxone she is still on drugs to and smokes dope she goes and gets shit to pass a drug test they just play all the doctors we all know that jennie turned state evidence on kimmy dawn she should went to prison with her to...she is a cold hearted murderer to they need to lock them all up for real...
its all true jeannie should have went to jail she probly had sex with someone to get out of it i hope her job does a blood test for drugs plus check her hair it will tell she smoked weed her daughter michelle norris harman suc*ed a cops di ck too get out of trouble.
candy i twn

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2010
ironton ohio wrote:
i know jeannie n kim both ran kay over n killed her she had kids but did they care no jeannie ran n narked shes still runnin the bars vfw eagles idk if the jab is still good enough for her now that she got a man with money i hope hiz family finds her past out n kicks her out like the dog she iz..
KNOW all

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2010
jeannie is n always be a sl ut got away with killing someone she dont care she never one anything for her kids.
her family

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2010
we are kays family we started this topic bc its christmas time we all miss kay we dont want you too forget who you took away from us she never hurt you why did you go from jeannie gannon to norris i will tell you why you dont want anyone too know what you done she had kids who needed her your a low life.
jeannie

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2010
Mika wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is she thinks she's better than everyone not if her job would do a blood test they would find out she's on pills weed she works by doctor basedow in I twn helping people off drugs
Dumb ass, I have been drug tested and I still have a job and a life. I suggest the same for you,
Someone who knows yall

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2010
jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass, I have been drug tested and I still have a job and a life. I suggest the same for you,
I suggest to the state to put your ass in prison. Of course,the point of that would be that you could never survive there because you wouldn't have a sugardaddy,just a butch. So bitch,before you go saying you got all this and freedom,you took a ladies freedom from her.The doctor mustn't have done a test because we see you at all the bars on the weekend.You need rehab bitch.
truth coming

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2010
jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
was yu drug tested after yu hit kay yu told the cops yu was drunk n on crack yu use to go by jeannon gannon why the name change?i read where a man was killed last weekend at a bar in i twn did yu n kim kill him too??????
truth coming

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2010
made a mistake on you name jeannie gannon NORRIS
so sad

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2010
OMG! Why don't you all let this poor girl RIP! I don't know any of you but I'll bet this woman wouldn't want her name plastered all over this nasty website! Whether she be deceased or alive! Have more respect for her than this! You can tell me to mind my own business, but when you put things on this website. It makes it EVERYONES business!
known to all

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2010
so sad wrote:
OMG! Why don't you all let this poor girl RIP! I don't know any of you but I'll bet this woman wouldn't want her name plastered all over this nasty website! Whether she be deceased or alive! Have more respect for her than this! You can tell me to mind my own business, but when you put things on this website. It makes it EVERYONES business!
if yu knew how this nice lady was killed yu wouldnt say a word jeannie gannon norris was on drugs and had been drinking with another lady they ran kay over several times until they killed her taking her from her children who needed her kay isnt at restand wont be until jeannie gets jail time for her part she blamed the other lady n got free i hope she sees kay everytime she looks i hope she hears her voice until she comes clean...
worker

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2010
truth coming wrote:
made a mistake on you name jeannie gannon NORRIS
i know a jeannie norris but never knew she killed someone she always seemed so nice guess i was wrong why does she go by two last names???is this the same jeannie that goes to the vfw???
Karen

Yakima, WA

#19 Dec 17, 2010
What?
yes

Flatwoods, KY

#21 Dec 17, 2010
Karen wrote:
What?
jeannie gannon at the time hit kay mcglone owens while drunk an on drugs she blamed it on kim got out of it now she goes by jeannie norris she can be seen every weekend at vfw eagles she is nothin but a hoe if her man left her she would be poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would mandatory executions for certain crimes v... 28 min Odds Maker 13
Special Board Meeting 1 hr Wondering 47
anyone know crystal Lewis (Jun '10) 3 hr Jimmy 21
For Black People 4 hr morning black coffie 270
Kneegers in my restaurant again 6 hr Happy 35
Another Judicial Fail 6 hr fake news 23
The public should know the lies that Jeff Saund... 10 hr your saying nothing 69
Ironton Schools looking for Superintendent 13 hr Tigers 77

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web