does anyone know hiring practice at liebert
Edward

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
i believe you just turn in a resume

Since: Nov 09

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2010
you walk through the front door sign in at the guard shack, go to jerry rowes office, pull your pants down and bend over...because your going to get f***ed if you work at lieberts. if your really unlucky mike white will have jerry rowes sloppy seconds.
workinman

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Mullinsville Mafia01 wrote:
you walk through the front door sign in at the guard shack, go to jerry rowes office, pull your pants down and bend over...because your going to get f***ed if you work at lieberts. if your really unlucky mike white will have jerry rowes sloppy seconds.
Man, now thats funny!!!
smarter than you

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2010
workinman wrote:
<quoted text> Man, now thats funny!!!
i worked 7 years better hope u dont need to go to the bathroom or u will be fired just like me
gopher

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2010
coffee break

Versailles, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
I mean if someone wasn't getting any butt joy at home, it would possibly be a good decision to try to get hired there.
stoked

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2010
spanky must work there

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Sounds like spanky and Jerry Rowe may be butt buddies or something. That is the reason he is taking up for Liebert. So I think spanky is a dumbass for thinking that place is great. As long as you get your knees dirty spanky, you will have a job at Liebert.

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2010
Well spanky, I'm not on welfare or disability or any other government aid. If you must know, I go to college so that I don't have to be a chump making 9 or 10 bucks an hour. Oh, next time you go to make a post, just click submit once, that really makes you look like a jackass. Have a wonderful day dumbass.
a_lot_of_bs

Marion, OH

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Well spanky, I'm not on welfare or disability or any other government aid. If you must know, I go to college so that I don't have to be a chump making 9 or 10 bucks an hour. Oh, next time you go to make a post, just click submit once, that really makes you look like a jackass. Have a wonderful day dumbass.
Who's paying for that wonderful education? Let me guess, you are getting grants or student loans aka government aid. Wow, you better stay in school. Must not be smart enough to work and go to school. And just to help you out, here is a little insight to Monday's math lesson....2+2=4. Damn you should ace that test!!

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2010
Hey thanks a lot for the help. You really know what you are doing. If there were more people like you and spanky in this world it would be damn near perfect.
a_lot_of_bs

Marion, OH

#18 Jan 23, 2010
Hey thanks a lot for the help. You really know what you are doing. If there were more people like you and spanky in this world it would be damn near perfect.
No problem. Enjoy your government aid and you have a nice day. Dumbass.
karate man

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 25, 2010
i like liebert if u have anything bad to say i karate chop u
i luv slutz
#20 Jan 25, 2010
karate man wrote:
i like liebert if u have anything bad to say i karate chop u
get em karate man, fling poo on em!
karate man

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 26, 2010
hay ya
Smiles

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 26, 2010
karate kick man
jon

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2010
u are all gay
Amen

United States

#24 Jan 26, 2010
gettem kate man
workinman

Lebanon, KY

#25 Jan 27, 2010
I think karate man also likes small farm animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bryan lee (Jan '11) 1 hr Hornet 31
Billy Harper 1 hr VeryConcerned 69
Caitlynd McKnight (Apr '13) 2 hr James 7
Trump speaks of GOD & great leadership! 4 hr Desendents of slaves 11
brittany bellomy (Mar '11) 5 hr Rasputin 4
Trump 5 hr Yes Yes!! 4
glad obama is gone 11 hr wise old saying 7

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance