Next Last
thatgirl

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2010
two words- psycho b*tch
Mary

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
That's my best friend..and u don't even know half her story!..so just shut the f*ck up and leave her name off this site!!! Thank u
Ironton

Dublin, OH

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Kristen Norris is physcho I've saw her mad at school before. I would be scared to see that girl pissid off! ha ha I heard that she takes med for it.
dr dre

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2010
shes a crazy b*tch but she f*cks so good im on top of it lol she may have a couple screws loose but i gotta give it to her, Kristen you are fine babygirl!!!
Brittany Norris

Lebanon, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2010
I'm Kristens sister. This stuff needs to stop. There is no sense in getting on here and trying to ruin her life. She has enough problems as it is, for you ediots to get on here and add more to it.So what if people have to take medicine, you idiots that get on here and say the sick stuff you say, are probaly on medicine yourselves. Get a life and stay out of Kristens. She might have not been a nice person to you or other people while she was in school but she is past all that. So give it up and let her be herself. Dr.Dre you are asboutley childish for getting on here and saying what you said. i mean people look at that and think what kind of idiot would get on here and talk like that about someone, grow up. You people that feed on drama and feed off this website, need to go on medicine because all of you are crazy. Kristen is a good person, she just has some issuses. but we all have issuses. go find someone elses life to ruin.
mrs

Dublin, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2010
All you haters need to quit runnin ur f*cking mouths.Sorry your not her and never be as d*mn good looking as her. So keep her name off this site because i promise u do not want to meet me hahaha and i would be f*cking scared!!!!!! Love you kritty <3
WhYnOt

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2010
O brit have you found a man to play daddy yet
Brittany Norris

Lebanon, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2010
Why not?wtf? i think thats pretty funny you put that and hide behind a screen name. I just laughed when i read it, you probaly thought that will make her mad.well guess what it didnt. it made me laugh because i know if you truly knew me, you wouldnt say something like that. so keep on think in ur big head that ur cocky and hurt peoples feelings, well im one person you wont hurt. plus u must be scared or you would have written your true name, just like i did and im not afraid to use my real name. which apparently you are and another thing why is it any of your business what goes on in my life?
foreal

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2010
This is about Kristen first of all and second WhYnOt is scared and jealous because they don't have sh*t!
brittany norris

Lebanon, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2010
foreal~ i agree. WTF?
WhYnOt

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2010
haha!! ok foreal! i guess ur defending BRITTANY cuz u doin her 2
ifukanorris

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2010
its sad cause i know the norris family! they all suck big wangs! the oldest one she was alright in bed, but the fat one she gives awful head! and kristen shes a freak! n likes it in her as*s
but the mom was the best of all!
GUTTEDANORRIS

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2010
lmao that about true^^^^^^^FAT ONE IS A BIG HOE IM REALLY SERIOUS TOO LOL
brittany norris

Lebanon, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2010
"why not" and "ifukanorris".. you guys are halarious. thanks for giving me a good laugh for the evening :)
Concerned Parent

Walker, WV

#18 Mar 9, 2010
ifukanorris wrote:
its sad cause i know the norris family! they all suck big wangs! the oldest one she was alright in bed, but the fat one she gives awful head! and kristen shes a freak! n likes it in her as*s
but the mom was the best of all!
Hey, if you like giving it up the butt so much you should check out a couple of the other treads on here. There are plenty of gay guys on this site looking for a stud like you! And you mentioned the whole family but Frank? That tells me you must have liked gettn your freak on with him the best...
foreal

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2010
None of the Norris family are bad people! I know that for a fact. You obviously don't know anything so hows about you shut the f*ck up and go get it up the butt like CONCERNED PARENT said(:. Stop causing drama and get a life. And you just made yourself look like a trashy manwhore if you say you done all four of them which is a complete made up lie!
idiot

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2010
ifukanorris you are crazy Brittany gives some d*mn good head. And the only reason she is bigger now is baby weight. Look at what she looked like before, back in high school she was sexy. She is still pretty. J is a lucky man
brittany norris

Lebanon, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2010
thank you foreal for standing up for us. Concerned parent is halarious.. like i said earlier these people are starting stuff and all i can do is laugh bc i know none of it is true. but again thanks for stating true facts :)
kristen

United States

#22 Mar 9, 2010
i do not like it n the butt. lol
thats gross! and who cares if i take med.
i have anger probs. and i have OCD
theres alottt of ppl like that..
who cares..? u all r stupid!
but thanks mary, britt, foreal, mrs & concerned parent!!
&& Dr. Dre i rlly dont kno wat to say 2u.lol
but im pretty sure u wldnt kno. but thanks?(:
Haha

Ashland, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2010
idiot wrote:
ifukanorris you are crazy Brittany gives some d*mn good head. And the only reason she is bigger now is baby weight. Look at what she looked like before, back in high school she was sexy. She is still pretty. J is a lucky man
see she gave u head too! Damn she gets around n u all must like drama u keep gettin on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the next lie the Left will tell the mind... 11 min Odds Maker 6
Ironton p u ss i e s 1 hr Crank 6
What happened to thread 10 hr Bert 4
Doug Wikolf (spelling ?) Graduated Rock Hill 1990 13 hr The Truth 3
Is dirty dope Danny dead? 13 hr idk87 3
Slutiest thing you've ever done (Jan '14) 16 hr Rockerchic 82
Any trustworthy grass cutters out there? 18 hr Bert 10

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance