Midget Wick

Lebanon, KY

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Fight wrote:
THis is not about Donny. THis is about a fight.
Then Midget Wick needs to leave his personal issues out of this.It is a serious matter!
Midget Wick

Lebanon, KY

#23 Feb 26, 2010
This is a serious matter and should be settled in a different manner!Midget Wick needs to leave his personal issues out of this!
nicole

United States

#24 Feb 26, 2010
ok. this whole thing is about a fight not some janitor.
honest

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2010
Concernd Player wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about at all. Also all most of your facts are 100% not true!!! For starters the coaches didn't fight in front of any players at all they made sure to take it away from them. AnYd the superintendents wife doesn't coach the high school she only does little league and she has nothing to do with the fight. Yes one of the coaches did get through out of the Chesapeake game but that was 3 years ago!! And all 3 coaches shouldn't be punished just the one who started rumors and runs his mouth about something he has no idea whats was actually going on, needs to be punished not the 2 that actually care if their team. But the 2 good coaches all of the players love and care dearly about.
You can tell you don't have a clue!!! You may want to get facts before you run your mouth.I think we should take a poll and see who the girls would rather have as a coach. I promise it won't be Mark Harper, he is an ass. I can't believe someone hasn't knocked him out before now.Thanks to the coach who did what alot of people has wanted to do for years!!!
Concernd Player

Lebanon, KY

#26 Feb 27, 2010
honest wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell you don't have a clue!!! You may want to get facts before you run your mouth.I think we should take a poll and see who the girls would rather have as a coach. I promise it won't be Mark Harper, he is an ass. I can't believe someone hasn't knocked him out before now.Thanks to the coach who did what alot of people has wanted to do for years!!!
Well it is true a lot of people would LOVE to knock him out and I am one of them but if you did take a poll we all would say we love the man. Half of the team said we wont play for anyone else but him!!! He is the best coach Rock Hill has ever had. Because unlike EVERY other sport at Rock Hill the softball team CAN WIN!!!
facts

Ashland, KY

#27 Feb 27, 2010
parent wrote:
Yes it did happened. two baseball coaches one from middle school and the other from the high school. but i don't understand why Wes isn't taken action on this because one of the staff from the middle school got into a fight football season.down at the Park and got taken to jail. and then Wes called him and had him to come to his office and then Donald Easterling was ask what happened? and then he was handed a letter he couldn't come back to anymore events that had to do with rock hil or the kids or staff what the heck he got into a fight he didn't rape someone or kill them. he was only to come to work at 10pm to 6am and leave. and if his son needed him wes said you are to stay from rock hill until its time for work. Wes told Donald he made the school look bad for fight. but he didn't fight at the school and he got all his rights taken. what the hell these two coaches fight in front of the kids and parents broke it up inside the gym. and nothing has been done over it but, i think one of the guys is a family member of Wes's wifes. so i know that nothing going to happen there. Wes take there rights aways or better yet kick them out of the school it looks bad on rock hill right isn't that what you say. oh but you don't care because not to long ago (your wife) was kick out of a game at Chesapeake for running her mouth a she is a coach too. so look who is making Rock hill look so bad the SUPERINTENDENT WIFE to. but you think his wife wouldn't make the school look so badly Wes needs to treat all staff and coaches the same. wife, family member or not shouldn't matter.. So i wish the Superintendent would step up and take action on all 3 coaches.
The two guys that got in the fight were HS softball coaches.
Neither works for Rock Hill Schools
tobie

Harts, WV

#28 Feb 27, 2010
Who are the students or the coaches? Teachers and coaches are suppose to set the example. Educated people settle differences in a civil manner. But there was a time when teachers and coaches were held to a higher standard!We should be proud of our country roots but not be ignorant and act like uneducated hillbillies!
Concerned Player

Newark, NJ

#29 Feb 28, 2010
tobie wrote:
Who are the students or the coaches? Teachers and coaches are suppose to set the example. Educated people settle differences in a civil manner. But there was a time when teachers and coaches were held to a higher standard!We should be proud of our country roots but not be ignorant and act like uneducated hillbillies!
Well one of the coaches tried to settle it in a civilized way but the other was a hot head and jumped the gun. So he punched the other one. But one of the players saw it.
tobie

Harts, WV

#30 Feb 28, 2010
It amazes me how some people get to be teachers. They need to be drug tested and sent to anger management classes.
Josie

Lebanon, KY

#31 Feb 28, 2010
tobie wrote:
It amazes me how some people get to be teachers. They need to be drug tested and sent to anger management classes.
Neither of these guys is employed by Rock Hill>they are volunteer asst coaches.They are not teachers at RH or anywhere else!
rhhs

Columbus, OH

#32 Feb 28, 2010
HORNET wrote:
ROCK HILL SUCKS. all they have is child molesters and rapist at their school who would want their children around that seriously. im so glad im a coal grove student i would be a little tad bit embarrassed of myself if i went to school there.
I am proud to say that I am a RH grad. I went to school there all my life and although I didn't like it at times that school helped me become the person I am today. They have many inspiring teachers (Mrs. Capper, Mr. McCollister, Mr. Bullion, Mrs. Zornes, Mrs. Humphreys, Mr. Harriston, Mrs. Hackworth, and others) that will help you get ready for real life. If you have not attended school there I think you need to stay out of the subject of RH.
IT student

Ironton, OH

#33 Mar 1, 2010
HORNET wrote:
ROCK HILL SUCKS. all they have is child molesters and rapist at their school who would want their children around that seriously. im so glad im a coal grove student i would be a little tad bit embarrassed of myself if i went to school there.
rockhill doesn't suck and it's people like you who start crap like this and I know for a fact that rockhill is a great place to go and to get a great education in life unlike going to coal grove and then working your whole life as a sign dancer. Lolololol
yeah

Columbus, OH

#34 Mar 2, 2010
its not the janitors u have to watch out for its the male teachers who still live with their mom's (bare bare).lol
Rock Hill

Ashland, KY

#35 Mar 3, 2010
what was the fight about with Mark,/
Nash

Ashland, KY

#36 Mar 3, 2010
THUG LIFE!!!!!
Dewey

Ashland, KY

#37 Mar 3, 2010
WALK HARD!!!
Rock Hill RedMen

United States

#38 Mar 6, 2010
i go to rock hill and you dont need to talk about it unless you walk in the students and teachers shoes.yeah rock hill aint the best school, but who really cares.?i mean there is no good school out there.they all suck.
humm

Ashland, KY

#39 Mar 7, 2010
Concernd Player wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about at all. Also all most of your facts are 100% not true!!! For starters the coaches didn't fight in front of any players at all they made sure to take it away from them. And the superintendents wife doesn't coach the high school she only does little league and she has nothing to do with the fight. Yes one of the coaches did get through out of the Chesapeake game but that was 3 years ago!! And all 3 coaches shouldn't be punished just the one who started rumors and runs his mouth about something he has no idea whats was actually going on, needs to be punished not the 2 that actually care if their team. But the 2 good coaches all of the players love and care dearly about.
"For starters the coaches didn't fight in front of any players at all they made sure to take it away from them" Oh that was really mature of them.
humm

Ashland, KY

#40 Mar 7, 2010
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of these guys is employed by Rock Hill>they are volunteer asst coaches.They are not teachers at RH or anywhere else!
Oh yea, that makes me feel better. lol
thammond

United States

#41 Mar 8, 2010
i go to rockhill. not that i love the school, but i'd never be embarassed to go there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick yockey national city/pnc bank (Nov '13) 10 min Friend 17
hillary in 2016 6 hr late nite 57
global warming 6 hr late nite 48
the economy 6 hr late nite 22
el Hasa sword dancer 6 hr Lony Tane 8
rock hill (Apr '11) 7 hr Hater 17
allison freeman (Feb '13) 8 hr forreal 3
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE