does anyone trent blankenship¿

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
moe joe

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2010
yes i no him i think he is a worthless piece of shit in my book. he has a daughter that dont even no him. thats sad. he was willing to make but cant take care of her. its sad bc she calls someone daddy that does take care of her. trent will never be a dad to her. she didnt have him around when she was born so she dont need him now. i just think its fucked up that he takes care of his other kids and dont even do for ryleigh. they r all ur kids so be a man unstead of a boy and take care of her too. trent nows the time to grow up and take care of ur reaponsabilties. unstead of buying 4wheelers and cars buy something for ur daughter u dont claim. she might need the thangs u get her b\c she gets the thangs she needs an wants from her real daddy. it wouldnt hurt to try....
Ha ha ha

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2010
no arguments there!!! what kind of so called man is he? oh wait hes not much of one...i know ryleighs mom and her dad and she is soooo much better with out him n her life!!
to you

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2010
well for 1 i know him and he tries to c his daughter but her mom is a bitch and wont ever let him c her and her moms boyfriend aint nothing but a dope head wouldnt suprise me if they both werent doing it.. i like trent and he would be a good dad to her if her mom would let him see her
get a life

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2010
...ok im pretty sure that he also does claim her as his daughter...that was his first daughter and y wldnt he want to see her?? but her mom always says her "REAL AND ONLY DADDY SHE WILL EVER HAVE" which is TRENT,dont ever want to see her, which is a line of bull...i know that he atleast calls everyweek to try n get her unless somthing has come up that he cldnt....so for all u that want to sit on a computr and talk about other people how about u really step up and do it in person...hes a real man im sure he can take care of his responsibilities in face to face., unlike some other people!!!!!!.thank u and have a great day=)
Get a life

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2010
Ok so Trent had tried to be in her life but the mother who sits at home on her ass an mooches off the system is the worthless piece of shit won't allow him to see her until it's convienent for her... She sits at home starting drama online like she is still in high school. Trent works everyday an takes very good care of his children an would take good care of rylie of her mom wasn't so fixated on drama... Brittany grow up!
brittany

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2010
alright meg lets grow up...i dont set on my ass all day and start drama i didnt even put that on topix..so u can kiss my ass....y would i send my daughter to that low lifes house? he only wants to c her when its a holiday or when he wants to show her off....he sure wanted to lay down and make her...but when he found out she was a girl he didnt want her he wanted a boy....so keep ur fucken fat ass mouth closed....if he realy wanted somethin to do w/her he would...i get $88 every 2 weeks big deal thats a couple packs of pull ups and an outfit..marty takes better care of her then ever could...he makes $100 a day...so u guys can kiss our asses and keep it up and there goes ur once whenever visits w/my daughter..
Get a life

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2010
That's funny BrittAny bc it's not Meg... Ur on my fb an myspace n everyday there's a different status about how worthless Trent is an I'm getting sick of u sitting around on your ass when my tax money pays for you to be a low life n all u can donis start drama... I wouldn't call sitting at home completly caring for your kids... It's called a JOB get one an provide for them.... Atleast Trent does that.... It's funny that you think it's Meg.... It's a friend of trents an yeah maybe it's not my buisness but seems to me like your the drama.. N wow 100 a day.. He makes it under the table so my hard work pays for you 2 lazy bums to sit on your ass at Lawrence village! You two are scum an mooch off welfare... Trent n Meg are trying to have a better life than that.. N maybe 88 dolare isn't much but he does pay an that entitles him to spend time with HiS daughter!
atleast she goes to work an school an Trent works... Your the one who sits on your ass starting drama.... Once again get a life ;)
brittany

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2010
alright bitch is that a better name? marty doesnt work under the table he has a job....so what im a stay at home mom....that means i take care of my kids....so tell fat ass meg and trent to get a life and leave us alone...ryleigh doesnt need n e thing from him...shes way better off w/out him...ur the one still running ur mouth so u can get a life and grow up!!
Get a life

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2010
Yeah m&m is not a job! An Meg looks way better than your crackwhore lookin self! I get the last laugh you welfare using piece of shit! ;) have a nice day!
trent

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Apr 10, 2010
thanks get a life i thank its funny how people just that mouth but can back it up and dont say shit to my face but they can say what they want i not arguing because shes my daughter and if i have something to say im not to puss to say it to your face but this is like high school shit everyone trying to be bad asses behind a computer screen so im not even taking this shit in because its all a joke... well everyone have a good day
brittany

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2010
well thats funny...u know where i live if u want to grow balls and say it to my face.....c u n court!!! later!!!
someone

United States

#12 Apr 10, 2010
brittany i believe it is time to grow up....there is no reason to come on the internet and talk shit....there is no reason for that at all....and to try to make trent look like a bad dad....ur just makeing your self look stupid.....i know he has been getting his daughter and you want to talk shit about him not supporting her...he pays his child support...thats more than what you do...liveing of welfair is not the way to go and spongeing off other people aint either...and there aint no reason to be saying anything about megan either...must be jealous she has trent and you dont...other than that you wouldnt be saying anything about her....i just figured when you got pregant with the first one that you would do something to support her but now you have a second kid and still no job....and you should never try to tell your daughter that marty is her dad because hes not and never will be....trent it.......but im just thinking you only posted anything because you like the attention...i see your myspace updates all the time...you running your mouth....its time to be an adult brittany
Just a thought

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2010
brittany wrote:
well thats funny...u know where i live if u want to grow balls and say it to my face.....c u n court!!! later!!!
this is what's wrong with America lil bitches that wanna mooch off their babys daddy and keep causing problems with them bc they still want them or they are just that immature it will women that act like this needs shot in the head ooooo I'll take u to court ha ha ha fukin worthless
FATCAT

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2010
Yes i know Trent very well and i think that if he had more opp. to see his daughter then he would. Idk much about Brittney but im around trent enough to know that he just wants to see his little girl without drama...... Listen up you all have kids its grow up time!!!!
brittany

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2010
thats funny i talked to trent and megan yesturday...so who ever keeps writing this shit needs to grow up and get a life!! marty is ryleighs dad.. hes been here for her from day 1!!! so shut ur mouth and grow up!!
Aaa

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2010
brittany wrote:
thats funny i talked to trent and megan yesturday...so who ever keeps writing this shit needs to grow up and get a life!! marty is ryleighs dad.. hes been here for her from day 1!!! so shut ur mouth and grow up!!
f*k Marty lil punk ass
look

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2010
sounds to me like people r jealous because marty is a better father and has been there from day one. its just jealous people brittany i wouldnt worrie bout trash.
Tori

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 11, 2010
First of all my brother is a great dad you all obviously don't know him; he loves his kids, Ryleigh, Levi & Lexi! He would do anything or them. "Trent" is Ryleighs dad! You all don't know him & you may know his past but not who he is now...stop actin like kids yourself and grow up.
brittany

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2010
so what we live n the vill...marty has a job 7 days a week!! and makes $700...so hate me for staying home and raising my kids nstead of sending them to some daycare and let strangers raise them why i work....he makes plenty to take care of the 4 of us!! and no im not on welfare...my kids get a medical card...big deal thats a good thing!! and no u dont work for me to live here...we pay rent and bills just like the next person!! yes marty is ryleighs dad!! a dad is someone that is there for u from day 1..thats there to play with u and that sits with u when ur sick untill u fall asleep!! thats a true dad....yeah trent is ryleighs father and always will b...she knows that...no hes not here all the time for her, but he does see her atleast a time or two during the month or aroind holidays! she knows julie is her mamaw and that lexi & levi r her brother and sister! its not like i keep her away from him...so i dont know why people r still running their mouths about something thats been said and is now over! so grow up and get a life because me and my family are just great!!!!
moe joe

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2010
haha u go girl..... looks like ppl cant handel the truth huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keely (Sep '12) 5 hr The Speaker of tr... 14
Tiffany Russell (Apr '11) 6 hr Speaker of truth 16
Allen Crance 6 hr Iknow 3
Knights of Columbus Threads 6 hr AK man 12
Does any know Jessica cochran formally Jessica ... 7 hr turtleman 4
Krista Daily (Sep '12) 7 hr Huffman 2
need a female companion 8 hr Snake Eyes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages