michelle easterling?
sp hustla

Huntington, IN

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Whats the 411?
hmm

Demotte, IN

#2 Nov 25, 2010
She is a very sweet girl, she takes good care of herself and her kids... But, if ur white dont get ur hopes up.
sp hustler

Huntington, IN

#3 Nov 26, 2010
hmm wrote:
She is a very sweet girl, she takes good care of herself and her kids... But, if ur white dont get ur hopes up.
i was just asking. My girl and her friends were talking about her. I just wanna know who she is. They said she s cute and will creep so im trying to meet her.
teacher

Huntington, IN

#4 Nov 27, 2010
That nasty bitch slept with my husband. She has 2 kids by 2 different guys. Wont work and last I heard she was living in the pjs with her skanky friend.
melissa hater

Canal Winchester, OH

#5 Dec 7, 2010
dont you have 2 kids by 2 different dudes teacher!!!???? hmm now what u say bout that??!!!
Dr Feelgood

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
teacher wrote:
That nasty bitch slept with my husband. She has 2 kids by 2 different guys. Wont work and last I heard she was living in the pjs with her skanky friend.
Well lets get even with them i am available, just make an appointment
teacher

Huntington, IN

#8 Dec 11, 2010
melissa hater wrote:
dont you have 2 kids by 2 different dudes teacher!!!???? hmm now what u say bout that??!!!
I dont have to lay on my back to provide for them, I dont sleep with married men either!
bdub

Huntington, IN

#9 Dec 11, 2010
HOT,HOT,HOT
wrong

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2010
teacher wrote:
I'm not a friend of michelles but I do know that she works. She's actually a store manager so it sounds like you should do your homework before you hate. ;) and who cares where she lives, at least she's making it.
Clayton Bigsby

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2010
melissa hater wrote:
wrong wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a friend of michelles but I do know that she works. She's actually a store manager so it sounds like you should do your homework before you hate. ;) and who cares where she lives, at least she's making it.
Let's do the math... 2 kids by 2 different (I'm guessing black) sperm donors PLUS living in government housing EQUALS...

She is living a life of hell and BARELY making it financially. They say once you go black you never go back. I AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT. Any self-respecting white man would have NOTHING to do with her kind.
her cousin

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Listen michelle has a very nice house okay, takes care of her kids last time u checked you wasn't walking in her shoes okay okay ! And actually works everyday to support her children ; so get a life and leave my family alone :) and you just jealous cause shes pretty ! Grow up
Lisa

Ironton, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2012
her cousin wrote:
Listen michelle has a very nice house okay, takes care of her kids last time u checked you wasn't walking in her shoes okay okay ! And actually works everyday to support her children ; so get a life and leave my family alone :) and you just jealous cause shes pretty ! Grow up
Thank goodness she has you to take up for her...and only 2 years later-lol
shut up melissa lewis

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Lol you thought you could get on here and talk trash about her and not be busted!!!! Sorry you have been busted! You are a hoe and stay in the bars!!!!! You have proved even the dumbest people can be a teacher!
just curious

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2012
So what would be the chances of getting both the teacher and the chick everyone is talking about together. I mean it sounds like you all have shared men before.
Flub

Canal Winchester, OH

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Michelle e is fine as hell and a sweetheart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beldin F. Wise [buddy] (Mar '11) 2 hr Joda 22
Sarah Elizabeth Bentley 3 hr Sticky Icky 7
Trespassing 3 hr Ruff Ruff 4
Change for Ironton 5 hr Sir Anthony Babin... 3
Fred Aldridge 7 hr Johnny Wadd 2
H.A. And Iron Order 7 hr Johnny Wadd 11
Mandi Kline’s new video is out! ( Very Hot)! 8 hr well 39
Baby 11 hr Johnny Wadd 20

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance