One dead, pregnant woman charged with murder

Jun 11, 2012 Full story: Ironton Tribune 58

A seven-months pregnant Ironton woman is being charged with murder after the alleged shooting of an Elizabeth Township man Sunday morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laidback

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Wow
anything goes

Ironton, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2012
One things for sure! I hope the baby isn't like the mother.
anything goes

Ironton, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Infants born addicted to the stuff in them pills, the numbers are astounding!
Donna

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
I think this woman is a hooker in Ashland.
ironton

Ironton, OH

#5 Jun 12, 2012
she is a hooker in ashland
Waterloo

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2012
She should be sentence to death. Anyone who could something like that to someone while they sleep over a quick fix is nothing in my book. She knew what she was doing and should be punished for that. And it's a dam shame that she would do that to a person who was good to her. People like her does not deserve to see the light if day again. I hope the judge gives her what she deserves......
Sam

Ironton, OH

#7 Jun 12, 2012
i would say that in Ironton she well get away with them going easy on her.
fact

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Well the ripple effect is none to pretty... A family is suffering from the stupidity and selfishness of another, at the same time there is an innocent unborn child in the mix... Not to mention the child she already had has to grow up without a mother. This tragedy is bad for everyone. My prayers go out to little buddy and the rest of the Jenkins family... It is never easy loosing someone you love, abd I could'nt imagine loosing anyone in that kind of way... May god be with you all!
really

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Waterloo wrote:
She should be sentence to death. Anyone who could something like that to someone while they sleep over a quick fix is nothing in my book. She knew what she was doing and should be punished for that. And it's a dam shame that she would do that to a person who was good to her. People like her does not deserve to see the light if day again. I hope the judge gives her what she deserves......
"good to her"? R u serious? Did u c the way Bollinger rolled his eyes and smirked when he said what she told him about Buddy being good to her? She had no right doing what she did, but let's not forget that Buddy was probably supplying her with some of the drugs she took. That poor baby is going to be suffering, maybe the rest of it's life, because of it's mother's selfishness. Yes, addiction is an illness but when she found out she was pregnant she should have gotten help. Help is out there ppl. U just need to want it.
Ironton Man

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2012
well ASHLEY SEAGRAVES is agood woman who loves her kids and family SHE DID NOT KILL BUDDY THEY NEED TO FIND THE REAL KILLER SO SHE CAN GET OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE BUDDY'S SISTER SAID SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW HE KNEW ASHLEY HE WAS SUPPLING HER DOPE TO HER AND HER AUNT WAS WITH HIS SON FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND NOW HER AUNT IS MARRIED TO LIL BUDDY'S COUSIN AND HOW CAN BOLLINGER TAKE A CONFESSION FROM SOME ONE WHO WAS ON DRUGS AT THE TIME SHE CONFESSED PPL NEED TO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE THEY RUN THERE MOUTHS HE GOT ROBBED 2 DAYS BEFORE HE GOT SHOT AND IRONTON HAD HER IN CUSTODY SATURDAY AROUND 1 OR2 AND SENT HER TO THE HOSPITAL WITH NO COPS OR GUARDS ON HER. AND ITS STILL UNDER INVEGESTION AND HOW IS SOMEONE GONNA SLEEP THRU A GUN SHOT. AND IF U SEEN SOMEONE FLEEING FROM A HOUSE AT 5IN THE MORNING UR GONNA CALL THE COPS RIGHT THEN. I THINK WE ALL KNOW ASHLEY DIDN'T DO IT.WE NEED TO GET A GUN SHOT RESIDUE TEST AND TEST HER CLOTHES FOR BLOOD . AND THE PPL WHO FOUND HIM SHOULD BE TESTED TO JUST LIKE EDDIE THE GUY WHO WAS SLEEPING FUNNY
Ironton Man

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2012
AND I AM SORRY HE WAS MURDERED. BUT WHO IS TO SAY IT WASNT HIS SUPPLIER WHO GOT HIM. AND ASHLEY WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF HER CHILD HOOD. SHE TRIED TO JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE COMMIMET SUICIDE. HER MOTHER TOOK HER BABY FROM HER AND WOULDN'T HELP HER GET OFF DRUGS SHE WAS MOLESTED FOR YEARS .HER DAD WAS SHOT WHEN SHE WAS 3 SHE GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD.
really

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2012
Ironton Man wrote:
well ASHLEY SEAGRAVES is agood woman who loves her kids and family SHE DID NOT KILL BUDDY THEY NEED TO FIND THE REAL KILLER SO SHE CAN GET OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE BUDDY'S SISTER SAID SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW HE KNEW ASHLEY HE WAS SUPPLING HER DOPE TO HER AND HER AUNT WAS WITH HIS SON FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND NOW HER AUNT IS MARRIED TO LIL BUDDY'S COUSIN AND HOW CAN BOLLINGER TAKE A CONFESSION FROM SOME ONE WHO WAS ON DRUGS AT THE TIME SHE CONFESSED PPL NEED TO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE THEY RUN THERE MOUTHS HE GOT ROBBED 2 DAYS BEFORE HE GOT SHOT AND IRONTON HAD HER IN CUSTODY SATURDAY AROUND 1 OR2 AND SENT HER TO THE HOSPITAL WITH NO COPS OR GUARDS ON HER. AND ITS STILL UNDER INVEGESTION AND HOW IS SOMEONE GONNA SLEEP THRU A GUN SHOT. AND IF U SEEN SOMEONE FLEEING FROM A HOUSE AT 5IN THE MORNING UR GONNA CALL THE COPS RIGHT THEN. I THINK WE ALL KNOW ASHLEY DIDN'T DO IT.WE NEED TO GET A GUN SHOT RESIDUE TEST AND TEST HER CLOTHES FOR BLOOD . AND THE PPL WHO FOUND HIM SHOULD BE TESTED TO JUST LIKE EDDIE THE GUY WHO WAS SLEEPING FUNNY
u made some very valid points there. something to think about
the real story

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
the truth needs to be told. the family is in shock right now, but when it wears off they need to investigate this thoroughly. their hurt and anger right now could very well be allowing an accomplice to be walking free.
want to know

Waynesboro, VA

#14 Jun 14, 2012
did she go to Becky Mullins house and have her to drive her around
tell it

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 14, 2012
tell what you know. we don't need any murderers running around free. they all need to be arrested.
want to know

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Jun 14, 2012
I know but heard she did ..but not sure that is y I was asking
girl

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jun 15, 2012
I am sick of the bad childhood excuse. Lots of us had bad childhoods, and guess what? We never drugged children in utero or sold our bodies or put ourselves willingly in situations to be accused of murder. Dear God, there's ALWAYS everyone and everything to blame but one's self, right?
Ironton Man wrote:
AND I AM SORRY HE WAS MURDERED. BUT WHO IS TO SAY IT WASNT HIS SUPPLIER WHO GOT HIM. AND ASHLEY WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF HER CHILD HOOD. SHE TRIED TO JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE COMMIMET SUICIDE. HER MOTHER TOOK HER BABY FROM HER AND WOULDN'T HELP HER GET OFF DRUGS SHE WAS MOLESTED FOR YEARS .HER DAD WAS SHOT WHEN SHE WAS 3 SHE GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD.
Josh

East Springfield, OH

#18 Jun 15, 2012
I don't think she did it, I think she was a easy escape druggie, again she wouldn't be in this situation if she never hung out with the wrong people. As for the confession, shit you give me time in a interrogation room with a sober innocent person I will have them confessing they are disciples of the devil and they were in on the attacks on the twin towers.
silly

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 15, 2012
Josh wrote:
I don't think she did it, I think she was a easy escape druggie, again she wouldn't be in this situation if she never hung out with the wrong people. As for the confession, shit you give me time in a interrogation room with a sober innocent person I will have them confessing they are disciples of the devil and they were in on the attacks on the twin towers.
oh yeah, the slu* did it alright, but she had help, I think. It was probably planned out for a long, long time. I still wonder about that *sleeping relative* who was in fact not really a relative. Isn't he just the brother of buddy's sister's husband?
Shady

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 15, 2012
silly wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, the slu* did it alright, but she had help, I think. It was probably planned out for a long, long time. I still wonder about that *sleeping relative* who was in fact not really a relative. Isn't he just the brother of buddy's sister's husband?
Now it seems more people are catching on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South 11th street 3 hr LOL 27
chiari malformation (Dec '11) 6 hr more info 25
candice mcfann from pedro 6 hr guy from pedro 1
looking for jack dust 7 hr bitch from ironton 12
Granny's (May '12) 7 hr Customer 32
Coal 8 hr local 1
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 10 hr Yesss 387
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web