First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I heard the Laidback was busted on Friday for serving under age. Is it true?
Guessing

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Probably true
Been there done that

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Does anybody go there anymore? I went by there twice this weekend and I've seen livelier funeral homes!
Excited

Greenup, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2012
It was boring when I went too..everyone was too laidback for some reason. Weird.
Boring

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2012
The place is a hole! Noone goes there. And the kids they got working there are running it in the ground! It's awful
pathetic

Ironton, OH

#6 Apr 10, 2012
this is for all the weak people in the audience! Run Like Hell! You'll find you a better beer guzzling spot!
Excited

Greenup, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Ironton bars are the best..beautiful women, very nice facilities, good brew and great company!
dumb and dumber

Ironton, OH

#8 Apr 10, 2012
Excited wrote:
Ironton bars are the best..beautiful women, very nice facilities, good brew and great company!
I hate Ironton! Everything about the place sucks!! No jobs, the most horrible people I've ever seen are here! I would advise all beware!
Excited

Greenup, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Yea I was being sarcastic
so true

Greenfield, OH

#11 Apr 10, 2012
Boring wrote:
The place is a hole! Noone goes there. And the kids they got working there are running it in the ground! It's awful
the guy that was serving was the same guy that worked at bw's and served a male minor (not to mention bartender is a male) then hit on him... minor freaked out and left drunk... wrecked vehicle.... will never walk again....another good decision by the owners to hire this one.... and not to mention the other male bartender his daddy is in charge of drug task force in russell....so all kinds of drug dealings going on at that bar... protected by daddy!
NAME- Chris rudmann

Ironton, OH

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Look I'm a man see how I put my name on here! I wish ud put urs on here! Ur sure like to talk about me on here ! Put ur name on here or better yet come see me and if u have some problem trust me we can handle that for you!! Whoever u are I probably screwed ur girlfriend at one time now ur pissed off! As far as this bar goes or any other one I've worked at get ur facts straight u idiot! I really hope to meet you one day and shut ur " so true" mouth! So keep posting ur idiotic shit on here !
cable repair

Ironton, OH

#13 Apr 11, 2012
now that there was funny,i,ll tellya god bless all the little people.
Do What

Tuscaloosa, AL

#14 Apr 11, 2012
What an upstanding business professional!!
No wonder your business is failing and people don't like you. Time for you to pack it up Scooter!!
NAME- Chris rudmann wrote:
Look I'm a man see how I put my name on here! I wish ud put urs on here! Ur sure like to talk about me on here ! Put ur name on here or better yet come see me and if u have some problem trust me we can handle that for you!! Whoever u are I probably screwed ur girlfriend at one time now ur pissed off! As far as this bar goes or any other one I've worked at get ur facts straight u idiot! I really hope to meet you one day and shut ur " so true" mouth! So keep posting ur idiotic shit on here !
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2012
So is it true or not about the bust this past weekend??
NAME- Chris rudmann wrote:
well

Greenfield, OH

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Wondering wrote:
So is it true or not about the bust this past weekend??
<quoted text>
yes they got popped for serving minors. but when you have kids running the place . what do you expect? the owner doesn't know when he has a good bartender behind the bar. He fires them! can you say moron!
icecream man

Ironton, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2012
he's a pervert. i'd like to see a smart owner in it! they are not buisness minded enough to host a good party1
yup

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 11, 2012
The owner is a swinger & has been thrown out of several parties because he's such a loudmouth ass.
icecream man wrote:
he's a pervert. i'd like to see a smart owner in it! they are not buisness minded enough to host a good party1
cable repair

Ironton, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2012
yup wrote:
The owner is a swinger & has been thrown out of several parties because he's such a loudmouth ass.<quoted text>
now that theres stupid not funny , dumb ass
TJ Wilson

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2012
First off are you that stupid to think that's going on? My dads a cop for a reason!
Douche

Altavista, VA

#22 Apr 12, 2012
Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironton is Ohio's Dingleberry!!!!
Cut it loose and flush it down the toilet known as the Ohio River!!!! FU Irontonites!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new name change sucks 5 min Username 16
Who is the Dominant 1% MC in Ohio? (Apr '11) 4 hr nope 443
Waylon Thacker 5 hr loser 14
does anyone know who Jason Stapleton is dating ... (Nov '14) 8 hr Hiswifey 22
alisa schaus slept with a 15 year old!! 8 hr Lol 1
global warming 11 hr Instigator 41
hillary in 2016 20 hr IHS 54
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE