Let's name some known thieves...shall...
ironton bitch

United States

#165 Mar 20, 2010
Justice wrote:
Justin daniels, Tom stapleton, Jeff stapleton, Ryan sanders, Josh Harmon,
Don't know Ryan or Josh but the others you listed I def. agree with. I heard Tom finally got out of jail and is right back to what he was doin before. I guess it's hard when you don't know anything different.

Ashland, KY

#166 Mar 20, 2010
frank hammond and shawn brown and the list goes on and on look where they hang out at??????????
ironton

Richmond, KY

#167 Mar 20, 2010
mike russell
hello

Dublin, OH

#168 Mar 23, 2010
liza cook not sure how 2 spell her last name but she would still your money even if she had a pocket full of it also dont ever go 2 the store with her
nkio

Portsmouth, OH

#169 Mar 23, 2010
roy bently,michael nicely,troy massie,shane garrtson
linda

Lucasville, OH

#170 Mar 23, 2010
johnny miller jr. , kenny turvey,david turvey , the young david tuevey the list goes on
Kendora

Frisco, TX

#171 Mar 23, 2010
Adam Ross... It's bad when you steal from your own grandfather.. Bastered should still be locked up... All for drugs.. Low life get a job...
Randy

Hurricane, WV

#172 Mar 23, 2010
Brett Allen
THE TRUTH

United States

#173 Mar 24, 2010
the whole SIZEMORE FAMILY in fox hollow
wouldnt you like to know

Dublin, OH

#174 Mar 24, 2010
Randy Jackson and Joyce Nance wikoff
joke

United States

#175 Mar 25, 2010
Terry wrote:
first of all, i dont think people in a blog or chatroom or whatever really care about punctuation or grammer.....hence the language of texters and bloggers everywhere, its not like this is a term paper being graded. we are here to read a topic not grade grammer, and the funniest part is that the proffessor bitches about everyone and what they are saying.....freedom of speech, if it seems so pathetic there are about 50 billion other sites for you to take your self proclamed over educated ass to! you are as much a shit stirrer as anyone here or you would give it a rest. as far as the topic in general....thieving and drugs have become an epidemic here and world wide and its depressing so they are using the only voice they feel they can use, if you had a loved one who got mixed up in this lifestyle or have been robbed by these people who are to lazy to work and use old fashioned values to get by then you might have some of the same feelings as they do, i know i have had both happen to me and know many people in this lifestyle and feel sorry for them but at the same time despise them.and come on, what is wrong with you sacreligious people quoting scripture while cursing people in the same sentence......i would be afraid the lord would strike me done for that craziness!! and last but not least, i say expose them all, if theyre not thieves people who know them will know the truth, its not as if this is the usa today or cnn, people are smart enough to know if these people are thieves or not, if they know them.....not hard to tell thieves or druggies even thought they themselves think they are hiding it well! in short proffessor get a life and if you wanna debate with people, then why do you try to debate with people you think you are smarter than.....wheres the challenge in that? sounds like you want to be a cyber bully and you really arent as smart as you think.....and go ahead and proof read this because i intentionally wrote it the way i did you show you, that i dont want to take the time to be correct.....i dont need your grade or you approval......your nobady of any importance to me or anyone else on here, your just here to make your ego feel better....youre the most pathetic of them all, so instead of stroking your self, why dont you get in front of the mirror and stroke youre ego somemore....and by the way this is my name.....whats yours pussy!!!!!!!!!!
ill send you a quarter call some one that gives a fk what you think
fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#176 Mar 26, 2010
Jason Newcomb
grp

United States

#177 Mar 28, 2010
lovinlife wrote:
gary pauley, gary smith, donna stapleton
hey I don't know who u are, but I don't do shit anymore so get ur shit straight b4 u talk or we can meet up. I've been clean and sober now over 2 years. I've done my time b/c people like to snitch but I took full responsibility and now I have changed my whole life around and doing good and taking care of my family. Thats why I don't mess with anyone from Ironton. All the people do around here is use drugs and talk shit behind peoples backs b/c their to scared to see it to poeples face. so man up and move on.
lovinlife

Russell, KY

#178 Mar 29, 2010
grp wrote:
<quoted text>
hey I don't know who u are, but I don't do shit anymore so get ur shit straight b4 u talk or we can meet up. I've been clean and sober now over 2 years. I've done my time b/c people like to snitch but I took full responsibility and now I have changed my whole life around and doing good and taking care of my family. Thats why I don't mess with anyone from Ironton. All the people do around here is use drugs and talk shit behind peoples backs b/c their to scared to see it to poeples face. so man up and move on.
So which one of these losers are you...gary p. gary s. or donna? then I will tell you if you have straigtened up....
daddy

Ashland, KY

#179 Apr 1, 2010
frank hammond, shawn brown, bub newcomb, danny lawson, gary spears, bob jenkins, abby kidd, tim hall!
drug free ironton

Russell, KY

#180 Apr 1, 2010
expose them wrote:
Aaron Kelley and his little gf Alex Hammonds for two!!
well she isnt on the streets anymore, she will be enjoying the hospitality of an all expense paid 6 month vacation at the luxurious hotel star in franklin furnace! of course tiny tim aka twichy aka aaron somehow weasled his way out of all of the mess as usuall..... i could only speculate as to how he achieved that but dont know so it is merely speculation at this point.....im sure the fine people of topix will tells us the truth as to while or at least make up some really juicy stories as to why!
drug free ironton

Russell, KY

#181 Apr 1, 2010
lovinlife wrote:
<quoted text>
So which one of these losers are you...gary p. gary s. or donna? then I will tell you if you have straigtened up....
well come on genius, he is or should i say at least he appears to be pauley hint hint his name on his post was gnp
drug free ironton

Russell, KY

#182 Apr 1, 2010
sorry grp
terry

Russell, KY

#183 Apr 1, 2010
joke wrote:
<quoted text>ill send you a quarter call some one that gives a fk what you think
lol u must u took the time to respond to me idiot! and come on after all i wrote in that paragraph, all your tiny, little retarded azz could do is quote travis tritt! wow some of the inbreads in this forum never cease to amaze me! i really shouldnt be amazed but somehow you do it to me with every sentence i read!
anon

Raywick, KY

#184 Apr 2, 2010
Until people are ready to change their ways, Ironton is gonna stay the way it is. Pillheads and thieves. Very few want to change, and those who do decide to better themselves are given shit for wanting to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seat belt ticket 125.00 really 1 hr dumbass 30
Where is Billy Harper? 6 hr Guest79 34
Matt rife a snitch?? 7 hr Hahahahaha2017 7
Kenny Dickess 10 hr Hope he gets help 1
Hey pedophile Randy Thompson 10 hr Havent heard 2
ESC Leaders ? 11 hr Glee 5
Colton Hitchcock (Jun '15) 14 hr Reality Star 19

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance