bestie

Point Pleasant, WV

#270 Nov 30, 2010
k well 4 the one about alex hammond she is not a thief shes actually a really good person. The drug head friends that she has screw her over and acuse her of stuff that they do.
Clark guys

Ironton, OH

#271 Dec 1, 2010
Well, I say the Clark boys that lived on Lawrence Street..But I know where they got it from, their dad..RIP James, he died in prison..As far as stealing,,I know Mark just got out of prison on Thanksgiving for beating and robbing an old lady a long time ago..Gomer is always stealing from stores and people, he has been in jail, and now all this with Denny..Beating the death out of Eddie for Cigs..They are all theives and always will be..They get it honest..
4 real

Ironton, OH

#272 Dec 1, 2010
rob m from coalgrove
4 real

Ironton, OH

#273 Dec 1, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Michael and Debbie Easterling
thats so true!!!!!!!!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#274 Dec 3, 2010
jesse hanshaw
forgot one

United States

#275 Dec 3, 2010
Dez nuts wrote:
<quoted text>He's the dumbass who broke into the city Garage and cleaned them out.Took grinders and broke into the pop machines.That took alot of balls or stupidity.Both I'd say
ryan cooper did that too...as a matter of fact he just got outta prison for it
david dameron

United States

#276 Dec 3, 2010
David And steve his gf
Iknow

Ashland, KY

#277 Dec 3, 2010
There is a dude down on Cliff Street named DJ or CJ something like that is a hardcore thief. I heard that he breaks into people's houses and robs them blind... I don't know if this is completely true or not but that's what I hear.
Most of ironton

Ashland, KY

#278 Dec 4, 2010
Most of ironton are pill heads!
s to k

Richmond, KY

#279 Dec 4, 2010
judge wrote:
bill eastom
bill eastom is thelowest of low,he would sell his girlfriend for a 30,hes got to be the biggest theif and piece of shit in ironton he is also a snitch
hhmm

United States

#280 Dec 4, 2010
awesome wrote:
Ricky Collins And The Corbin Boys
which corbins? Josh?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#281 Dec 5, 2010
careless wrote:
Greg Taylor and his three son Greg JR., Josh and Joey Taylor they ride the country rodes and look for places to break into and sell the stuff that belongs to you. So if you see a nasty white ford truck riding around with tinted windows look out they are checking your shit out .
id like to know where you heard this from???
Michigan Lover65

Ironton, OH

#282 Dec 5, 2010
awesome wrote:
Ricky Collins And The Corbin Boys
Listen here u piece of sh*t for one Ricky is no thief. I've known him since i was 13yrs old and I've never heard of him stealing anything. And I still talk to him to this day. He is like a brother too me. And as for the Corbin boys u need to be specific cause jeff and bobby aren't thieves either. Jeff is the father of my niece's. You must be one jealous a$$ person to get on here and talk about people behind their backs. Shows how much of pu$$y you are. So peace b*tches. Get a F*CKING LIFE!
Michigan Lover65

Ironton, OH

#283 Dec 5, 2010
lovinlife wrote:
Cindy Gannon and her daughter Ashley...Nasty pill head, ho....
B*tch apparently you dont know them. I've known them for well over 6yrs and they have never stolen. Know as for Scott and Myrtle Woods, They are some of the biggest thieves in Ironton. They used to live with Cindi and she was nice enough to put a roof over their heads and their daughters head and not charge them a d@mn thing and them idiots were stealing her and Ashley's cloths. Dont know y myrtles daughter was stealing them it aint like her big a$$ can fit in them. So I think you need to change the names that u named well if u dont then it just makes you look like ur probably obessed with them b/c i've seen ur name on the page that everyone talks about cindi on. Apparently you have nothing better to do with ur life besides talk a bunch of sh*t about other people. You idiots need to get lives.
nikki hall

Ashland, KY

#284 Dec 6, 2010
thoughts
losers

Ashland, KY

#285 Dec 6, 2010
Eric collins and his brother brandon heard they both robbed there grandparents blind after there parents not wanting them and there grandparents taking them in. What pathetic deadbeats

Since: Sep 10

Ironton, OH

#286 Dec 6, 2010
Josh Bailey.
pike street

Portsmouth, OH

#287 Dec 6, 2010
jerry taylor
wtf

Columbus, OH

#288 Dec 6, 2010
sickntired wrote:
Ellis Smith - sent to prison for thieving -
Jeremy McClellan - sent to prison for thieving -
Jeremy is my cuz and yeah he fucked up but that dont mean you gotta drag his name through the mud...I'm sure you aint perfectly innocent either. He is a good guy who made a mistake but also took the heat for his crack head wife who sat a home free but was just as guilty
got that fire

Saint Clairsville, OH

#289 Dec 6, 2010
scott nance laura wicker missy clutters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Eagles thread 1 hr truth hurts 4
Kim "legs wide open" Easterling 1 hr mountaingoat 7
RockHill feeding mold grapes to high school stu... 1 hr Pedro Ohio 2
Lawrence county sheriffs department 1 hr Thunder boy 70
Can u name some haunted places in southern ohio (Oct '10) 3 hr Mystory15 19
Justin Wilson 3 hr Just curious 22
Shane Bostic (Sep '12) 6 hr lmfao 15
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web