Romney smoked Obama first debate!

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Smooth talker was taken to the woodshed. Romney points to record! Obamacare to be repealed! Military strengthened not CUT!
Joey

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
And beat like a rented mule
real truth

Culloden, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
debates dont mean sh!t, kerry handed bush his ass in 04 in the debates and bush still won. so dont hold your breath!
Bob

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Romney confident to restore this country. Obama could not even hold eye contact kept looking down in shame!
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
Romney confident to restore this country. Obama could not even hold eye contact kept looking down in shame!
Did you see the look on Moochelles face? She seen her vacations dwindling!
LOLOL

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 3, 2012
You cant be serious. Romney as so shakey he couldnt talk. He was so sweaty & rediculous sounding he just didnt make sence with anything he spoke of. Obama was confident & smooth & cool as a cucumber. He mde erfect sence. He has my vote. Would you really want that shakey sweaty man that cant even talk without shaking run our country ? I think not...
pat

Lorain, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Obama had his head down like a biotch
Reality Check

Estero, FL

#8 Oct 3, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
You cant be serious. Romney as so shakey he couldnt talk. He was so sweaty & rediculous sounding he just didnt make sence with anything he spoke of. Obama was confident & smooth & cool as a cucumber. He mde erfect sence. He has my vote. Would you really want that shakey sweaty man that cant even talk without shaking run our country ? I think not...
. Seriously, put down the crack pipe son... I think you're hallucinating ... I voted for Obama in 2008... I'm not drinking that Kool-Aid again..! Romney smacked down Obama... Like the Yankees bitch slapped The Redsox this evening..!
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Has anyone seen DemsRule12? How about ME?
bubba

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 3, 2012
I like how he turned to Jim the moderator and basically said.."Jim, help a brotha out and change the subject.." Mitt Spanked him red as a beet....
umm

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
I love when people know absolutely nothing about what they're talking about
Jack

Georgetown, IN

#12 Oct 3, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Has anyone seen DemsRule12? How about ME?
C'mon "Half Truth" is that all you've got!
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#13 Oct 3, 2012
i saw the same empty suit talking about the same magical mystery plan that he hasn't produced. talking about fixing the tax codes but not talking about what he'd fix. i saw nothing special from either guy. romney was in attack obama evade any specifics, nothing new at all.
Taxed enough already

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Be weary. The liberal establishment is in cahoots about Romney winning the debate. Something is afoul. They are not that stupid. Wrong and mentally disabled but not stupid.
ME

Ironton, OH

#15 Oct 3, 2012
WOW.... The truth is pathetic, you make multiple post with different names on your own thread then you call ME out by name just b/c I called you out on your lies and propaganda, GET A LIFE, topix has consumed you, your are neglecting the ones you live with your obsession to this web site.

You think just b/c I called you out on Hillary's humanitarian aid to Syria, I must be an Obama supporter. You assume to much.

Get a life, pay more attention to your loved ones and less time spewing hate for YOUR president. Half of what you say is an out right lie and the other half is opinion and it's 100% crap
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#16 Oct 3, 2012
ME wrote:
WOW.... The truth is pathetic, you make multiple post with different names on your own thread then you call ME out by name just b/c I called you out on your lies and propaganda, GET A LIFE, topix has consumed you, your are neglecting the ones you live with your obsession to this web site.
You think just b/c I called you out on Hillary's humanitarian aid to Syria, I must be an Obama supporter. You assume to much.
Get a life, pay more attention to your loved ones and less time spewing hate for YOUR president. Half of what you say is an out right lie and the other half is opinion and it's 100% crap
Calling you out? I just wanted to know your take on the debate...come on, keeping it real
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#17 Oct 3, 2012
hmmm

Waverly, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2012
That whole debate Romney was looking directly at Obama whether he was speaking or listening to Obamas response. Obama would only glance at Romney then look down or away. Obamas response to every issue was the same worn rhetoric, Obama cant continue to evade responsibilty and have anyone buy it and he knows that.
ME

Ironton, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Calling you out? I just wanted to know your take on the debate...come on, keeping it real
I think media opinion will favor Romney in the debate however, it wont be enough for Romney to over take Obama in the polls, yet. It wasn't enough to sway my vote, as I'm leaning toward Obama and the democrats agenda. It will be interesting to see Ryan v. Biden next week!!!

Do you really think this is a good place to politic and gain votes for you and the republican agenda? As a topix user, I sometimes think you insult my intelligence the way you spin truths and type lies and expect people to jump on board your way of thinking. You and I both know that you log in as other user to affirm your "The Truth" character and that's just lame.
ned kelly

Lorain, OH

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Obama supporters are having kittens over mittens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
globull warming 47 min Odds Maker 24
john andrew ellis 3 hr piss3d 1
Is Gina Renee retarded or just an old dirty bar... 4 hr Just wondering 17
Boomers and Mojo King 6 hr pfft 8
Mike McKee slumlord 6 hr truth 1
New suboxen dr in 3rd? 6 hr truth 14
dead man on railroad trax 8 hr concerned 1
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE