Christian Hypocrisy
Harry Hardon

Butler, PA

#1 Dec 24, 2011
I have a sister, she says she is a card carrying christian, she has a little girl that just turned 1, who is out of wedlock, but that happened before she got saved. She is seeing a married church elder on the side, he calls when he can get away from his wife, and picks her up, so she can preform oral sex on him, leaving our mother to watch the little girl. If that wasn't bad enough the other night she got mom to let her no account little girls dad stay a few days so he could see his child, which he doesn't support. Anyway my sister and her baby daddy slept in the same bed. So am I wrong or is this the pinnacle of christian hypocrisy?
moses

Orange, VA

#2 Dec 24, 2011
this is common among christians. scream thou shout not kill when abortion is mentioned and then ignore the adultry when conceiving one.
FTW

Russell, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2011
moses wrote:
this is common among christians. scream thou shout not kill when abortion is mentioned and then ignore the adultry when conceiving one.
Why do people blame God and the church or everyother christian for the acts of a few. Iam not a christian but think Iam smart enough to know you can't judge all by what a few others do. I hope you people never are put on a jury.
Same kind of sister 2

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2011
Harry Hardon wrote:
I have a sister, she says she is a card carrying christian, she has a little girl that just turned 1, who is out of wedlock, but that happened before she got saved. She is seeing a married church elder on the side, he calls when he can get away from his wife, and picks her up, so she can preform oral sex on him, leaving our mother to watch the little girl. If that wasn't bad enough the other night she got mom to let her no account little girls dad stay a few days so he could see his child, which he doesn't support. Anyway my sister and her baby daddy slept in the same bed. So am I wrong or is this the pinnacle of christian hypocrisy?
Yes, you are correct. Christens are not saints, we all sin. But, to act as if what she is doing is fine because she is a Christian, is just so wrong. She is going against Gods will. Like I said, we all sin and make mistakes at times. But, to be having relations with one of the elders and think that is okay, wow! It happens more than you think. They will not get by with it, and frankly people like that scare me. It never ceases to amaze me at the people who do stuff like that and think it escapes our God. He will take care of it. They will answer. Judgement day is coming for all of us.
Harry Hardon

Butler, PA

#5 Dec 24, 2011
FTW wrote:
<quoted text> Why do people blame God and the church or everyother christian for the acts of a few. Iam not a christian but think Iam smart enough to know you can't judge all by what a few others do. I hope you people never are put on a jury.
Correct me if I am wrong, but are not christians suppose to lead by example? I am not talking about all christians, just my sister and her church elder sugar daddy.
FTW

Russell, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Harry Hardon wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong, but are not christians suppose to lead by example? I am not talking about all christians, just my sister and her church elder sugar daddy.
Yes they are and your sister will have to answer to God for what shes doing. But you are acting like ALL christians are bad examples. Your a biker and I have read some of your post. I can tell you don't want to be in the same catogory as some of the other bikers. Most people look at "ALL" bikers are pure white trash. Now do you think that is right? Iam sure christians are the same way. They shouldn't have to take the fall for some bad ones.
biker christian

Orange, VA

#7 Dec 24, 2011
different churches have different denominations. man made laws to go by. who is to say what is right and what is wrong? as a christian, i think its best to just seek your own salvation and leave everyone else up to God. as a biker, i dont like the example that is being set for me by all the outlaw MC's. but at the same i cant blame anyone for having the bad opinion of me over it.
Say WHAT

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Dec 24, 2011
moses wrote:
You're right. There are so many hypocrites among christians that I automatically figure they are hypocrites until proven otherwise.

Some examples:
A 25 year old woman at work was known for sleeping with a different man every weekend and being on crack cocaine. Then one day she came into work saying, "I'm going to sing in the Benny Hinn choir when he comes to town!" We looked at her like, "Say WHAT?!?" She claimed she was a born again christian for years and years, while sleeping around and doing drugs!

A visited a store where the man told me he was a preacher and married with children. Later he confessed to me that he was still driving around at night to pick up crack hos to give him blow jobs! He said he had to peel off the "Jesus Loves You" sticker from the bumper of his pickup truck. When I asked him if he was afraid of picking up an undercover police woman, he told me, "No, because I only pick up the women that smell like vomit!" What a testimony for the saving power of Jezus! Hahahahaha!!! A married preacher picking up crack hos who smell like vomit - yuk! BTW, he invited me to his church, but I haven't gone there yet!

Like I said, all christians are hypocrites until proven otherwise!
hip

Ironton, OH

#9 Dec 24, 2011
It's all a scam. You die you go in the ground. I used to be brainwashed with Christianity until I saw the light. If going to church makes you feel good about yourself, go.
FTW

Russell, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2011
hip wrote:
It's all a scam. You die you go in the ground. I used to be brainwashed with Christianity until I saw the light. If going to church makes you feel good about yourself, go.
I think I will take my chances and believe in Jesus Christ. I won't have anything to lose if you are right. But what if you are wrong?????????
this is an example

Orange, VA

#11 Dec 24, 2011
Someone who supports the rights of the unborn, but won't fund stem cell research that could help the millions who are already here.
party

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2011
A lot of the same people I see going into church every Sunday, are the same ones I see drinking at the bars, cheating on there spouse, raising hell, then go in on Sunday and say forgive me father, or I'm saved today, or what ever you say in the hundreds of different religions. So if you worship god, and buddha is the real mighty power, your screwed anyway, right. Who knows who or what to worship, just ask anyone from a specific religion, they will tell you they are right and all others are wrong. You die, six feet deep, that's the depth. I hope we come back as ghost.
wtfever

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2011
deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
and just to be clear god's law is not just the ten commandments. there are over 350 in the book of deuteronomy alone. and just to make another thing even more clear. Jesus Does Not Invalidate Any Old Testament Laws And His Exsistance Does Not Supercede Any Of The Old Testament Teachings. Jesus made this very clear himself. Mathew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. that's Jesus letting people know he supports his fathers law and they are still the laws of God. Keep in mind however this is a book that was written by men to control other dumber men. I'm not suggesting you follow these laws. Although it could be used to justify the rape of somebody who gives you the cold shoulder and force her into marriage with you. Because, it's not just the muslims, it's all Abrahamic religions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seat belt ticket 125.00 really 1 hr Nox Aeterna 31
Leora Porter rat (Jul '14) 4 hr Melol 3
dear mark mckown 4 hr I KNOW 2
Im male and a relationship Guru, ask me anything. 5 hr dukes of hazard 5
ironton's meanest (Feb '10) 6 hr Big Dick McGee 62
Trump solution 6 hr Golden Showers 52
trump for president 2020!! 7 hr Limmuel T Whitey 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance