First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Any know her? Wheres she been? Hows she doing?
mississippi

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2011
yea last i heard she was hideing from melvin cause she called the cops on him and was threating him with children services again and he was going to beat her raged ass. but she i in town somewhere chickenshit bitch.
lol

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2011
yeah she is around ironton snitching on everyone
mafioso

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2011
everybody know she hanging at the playground around 8th and madison ilmao.
iknow2much

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2011
SNITCH!!!
lossers

Columbus, OH

#9 May 1, 2011
maybe if melvin n rosie feed their kidsinstead of fraudin welfair they wouldent get turned in jackie knocked out his front teeth bitch so what do u know n cade is not her name get it right kknow how do you know who the snitch is know what your talking about so you dont sound so ignerent of your info. kiss jackies ass stop being a hater apreciate.that i know melvins the one always callin the police.with four families living in a three room dump no water stolen electric selling all the food stamps n stealing sterios out of others cars you know nothing of my friend n it was 9 teeth he lost the first time she not scared bitches peace
lol

Ashland, KY

#10 May 1, 2011
lossers wrote:
maybe if melvin n rosie feed their kidsinstead of fraudin welfair they wouldent get turned in jackie knocked out his front teeth bitch so what do u know n cade is not her name get it right kknow how do you know who the snitch is know what your talking about so you dont sound so ignerent of your info. kiss jackies ass stop being a hater apreciate.that i know melvins the one always callin the police.with four families living in a three room dump no water stolen electric selling all the food stamps n stealing sterios out of others cars you know nothing of my friend n it was 9 teeth he lost the first time she not scared bitches peace
first off learn how to spell -it's fed ,wouldn't ,ignorant ,appreciate ,stereos',welfare ,calling lol i had to say something about it you had the nerve to call anyone ignorant and can't even spell basic words correctly -we all know that Jackie Cade Payne is the one that posted this thread , but anyway pick up a dictionary every once in awhile lol before you go running your mouth smart pants lol if you're going to cuss someone out come correctly,everyone in Ironton knows you are a snitch Jackie
lossers

Columbus, OH

#11 May 2, 2011
im so interested in how you know so much about what im doing maybe thats because your the snitch you have an awful lot of info on me n the police show some proof oh my bad you dont have any everyone in i town knows what you all are about i dont half to prove anything everyone knows so just keep talkin you tell on yourseles that way everyone knows who got i town info for the police its not me stop being a hater be a lover like me i love everyone especialy my fan club you keep me lauhing at your stupidity
giggles

Columbus, OH

#12 May 2, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>first off learn how to spell -it's fed ,wouldn't ,ignorant ,appreciate ,stereos',welfare ,calling lol i had to say something about it you had the nerve to call anyone ignorant and can't even spell basic words correctly -we all know that Jackie Cade Payne is the one that posted this thread , but anyway pick up a dictionary every once in awhile lol before you go running your mouth smart pants lol if you're going to cuss someone out come correctly,everyone in Ironton knows you are a snitch Jackie
who the hell says smart pants???
mr wright

Lebanon, KY

#13 May 2, 2011
f,ckem all thier all bent out of shape lmmfao
Hehe

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14 May 2, 2011
Giggles is a smarty pants (;
jackie

Ashland, KY

#15 May 2, 2011
who cares if i snitch on drug dealers i sleep with , if they would keep giving me what i want i wouldn't rat them out - i know nobody likes me here in Ironton and quite frankly don't care
mississippi

Columbus, OH

#16 May 5, 2011
you think your hot shit your nothing but a family back stabbing low life snitch you f***** peice of shit. you can dog melvin and rosie all you want you will never get the best of them you low life f***** whore i hate the ground you walk on and your even lower for draging the kids in it so you need to keep your mouth off them bitch and worrie about your own you dont have either. your stealing and selling drugs and doing them to so dont trash melvin and rosie when you do the same you peice of white trash and no good low life whore. so before you go dogging other people you need to stop and think your a DOG your self bitch.
back off

Richmond, KY

#17 May 6, 2011
haha jackie nasty..she think she the sh!t!! she aint she thought she cld get this guy and a grl younger then her got him...haha dnt know guy want her nasty ass. she aint nothing but a toothless hoe!!!
iknowher

Richmond, KY

#18 May 6, 2011
she nasty
the1JackieRunsFr om

United States

#20 May 7, 2011
mississippi wrote:
you think your hot shit your nothing but a family back stabbing low life snitch you f***** peice of shit. you can dog melvin and rosie all you want you will never get the best of them you low life f***** whore i hate the ground you walk on and your even lower for draging the kids in it so you need to keep your mouth off them bitch and worrie about your own you dont have either. your stealing and selling drugs and doing them to so dont trash melvin and rosie when you do the same you peice of white trash and no good low life whore. so before you go dogging other people you need to stop and think your a DOG your self bitch.
You'd think with the money she buys her dope with she could afford to buy herself some panties instead of stealing mine....lol...WHO DOES THAT?
IKnow2much

United States

#21 May 7, 2011
the1JackieRunsFrom wrote:
<quoted text>You'd think with the money she buys her dope with she could afford to buy herself some panties instead of stealing mine....lol...WHO DOES THAT?
she wouldnt have to steal your panties if her cooter funk didnt destroy hers.....DOUCHE...heard of it...use it!
The City of Ironton

Ashland, KY

#22 May 8, 2011
Jackie Cade for Mayor!!!!!
mind ur own bussines

Saint Johns, MI

#23 May 10, 2011
I love you jackie you now that an u should now who this is I saw u with ilee I just moved back u now I always got ur back don't listen to haters
oh no

Ashland, KY

#24 May 10, 2011
mind ur own bussines wrote:
I love you jackie you now that an u should now who this is I saw u with ilee I just moved back u now I always got ur back don't listen to haters
another snitch aboard maybe lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African slaves in America 40 min trump 2016 352
Golf carts 4 sale in ironton 2 hr idk 11
Tyler denney (Aug '11) 2 hr Jay 32
Does anyone know Amber Brewer From Ironton ? 2 hr just wandering 9
Necco center 3 hr Really 6
no more model 13 hr fact 5
white people on welfare 15 hr Marshall Tucker 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages