#90 Jan 17, 2013
roll wrote:
paper says he Denies charges
Good. I believe he was set up by her
just a by-stander

Ironton, OH

#91 Jan 17, 2013
citizen wrote:
well sad to say mr les, is already getting away with his fine mistakes we all make as a human being he put his pants on the same as my husband does but by gosh if this was my family and this happen to no way it would of took us a long time to even be bonded out and les was arrested and bonded out in less the hour come on. and now he went to court today and how the hell amazingly his felony was dropped... nope not right at all he should serve time the same as my family would have to.. lawrence county is so messed up... and even if miss tara dropped charges funny how the state dont picked them up that issue just happend to my daughter the charges was dropped but state picked them up and now she is serving 12 months in prison. and this was her first offense ever, and how many times has les, committed domestic violence on his wife and she is still with him , also i feel tara needs to spend some time also and let them see they are humans just as my family is but no lawrence county good ole boys wants to make them out as gods... i read there was already a protection order in place so that is why i am saying this they know they are not to be around each other so punish them for breaking the law... sorry this is so wrong mr boggs will walk free cause he has the money and money talks how can you straighten up lawrence county if you dont give fair treatment to all... and i hear many people have been victims of crime and get treated like shit and then when they committ crime they get treated the same way but when they was a victim thier criminal walk... messed up place... and god for bid this is why alot of people will not go to church and become and child of gods cause people who profess to be christians are committing crimes as such and getting by with it.. and every day normal people as my family get the hammed down on them I SAY THREW MR BOGGS AND HIS WIFE BOTH IN JAIL ALL LAWRENCE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM IS DOING IS TAKING THE TAX MONWEYS DOLLAR TO MAKE THEM PUBLIC AS GODS IN THE NEWS AND WE SAY IF THEY CAN GET BY WITH HTIS WHY CANT MY FAMILY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME OTHER THEN GOOD OLE TRASH NO GOOD PEOPLE WHO HAS MONEY TO PAY THIER WAY OFF EVERYTHING AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES OUR CRIME GO UP CAUSE OF PEOPLE AS SUCH...
What did your daughter do? When the victim decides not to press charges the prosecution has to decide if they can get a conviction without the testimony of the victim. Apparently your daughter committed a serious crime, and just because the victim didn't want to see her punished the state has an obligation to get dangerous criminals off the streets

The felony charge of disrupting public services was dropped by the prosecution when the defense argued that she had access to a land line and therefor she was never denied that public utility. Any second rate lawyer could get that charged dropped.
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#92 Jan 17, 2013
POTUS wrote:
Hey not taking up for the guy but what the hell is wrong with you people? Must be a bunch of Obama brainwashed sheeple out there that believes and judges on the first news of something. I have been thrown in jail over the samething and I was the one who got hit. So don't act like this shit don't happen. I bet any of you woman can pick up the phone right now and call the police and tell them that you're husband just pushed you down or smacked you and 98% of you're husbands WILL spend the night in jail. I got a $700 bill right now that we can bet to prove this to be true. I don't know this man and surely not taking up for him because it pisses me off that hes sitting home in the middle of the day playing a fuckin video game like a 5 year old when Iam paying him money to do a job and don't remember video games to be in his job description. Women can be very evil if you piss them off and if he was having an affair yes women will hit below the belt when you do that and being in his kinda profession I would have thought thet are smarter than that but guess not! But the law isn't always fair in this paticular crime. Most the time someones going to jail and its most likely going to be the man. So Why don't everyone STFU until the truth is revealed.
I think you are drunk or crazy!!!(nothing about this case just this crazy cussin hater)!!!!!!!!!
bubby lewis

Lancaster, OH

#93 Jan 17, 2013
What if he would have been locked up and then they laid off all he jailers...What a twist of fate that would have been.
scioto co citizen

Columbus, OH

#94 Jan 17, 2013
just a by-stander wrote:
<quoted text>
What did your daughter do? When the victim decides not to press charges the prosecution has to decide if they can get a conviction without the testimony of the victim. Apparently your daughter committed a serious crime, and just because the victim didn't want to see her punished the state has an obligation to get dangerous criminals off the streets
The felony charge of disrupting public services was dropped by the prosecution when the defense argued that she had access to a land line and therefor she was never denied that public utility. Any second rate lawyer could get that charged dropped.
my daughters charge is theft from us as her parents we dropped charges but state picking them up so see still no fairness here at all.... same way as domestice violence i mean they are going thru divorce and have straining orders and still around each other as far as i see it they both broke the law there but it is who you know and how much money your throwi is what it is all about it is not a law for everyone ..
scioto co citizen

Columbus, OH

#95 Jan 17, 2013
just a by-stander wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, sounds like you got a whole family of winners. 9 months for first DUI? I believe there is more to the story... Forgery is a serious crime and I bet your worthless son in law hasn't made restitution to his victim. Keep yourself and the rest of your family in scioto co.
blow up the butt, karma will pay to you and to him i mean what the deal is one does the same thing as another and the time is different.... one day your ass just may be sitting behind bars then see how well you like it we are all human and break laws but a law should be the same for all people
really.

Lexington, KY

#96 Jan 18, 2013
scioto co citizen wrote:
<quoted text>my daughters charge is theft from us as her parents we dropped charges but state picking them up so see still no fairness here at all.... same way as domestice violence i mean they are going thru divorce and have straining orders and still around each other as far as i see it they both broke the law there but it is who you know and how much money your throwi is what it is all about it is not a law for everyone ..
Straining orders?
well

Richmond, KY

#97 Jan 18, 2013
well whats the latest
onion

Richmond, KY

#98 Jan 18, 2013
rumor has it he was playing call of duty
wtf

Ironton, OH

#99 Jan 18, 2013
onion wrote:
Wow . Commissioner still plays video games? What a class act he is.
Sounds like he suffers from peter pan syndrome.
Who you think

Ashland, KY

#100 Jan 18, 2013
He only plays Call of Duty early in the day because he wants to win before the kids get out of school.
jhs

Ashland, KY

#101 Jan 20, 2013
onion wrote:
Good thing he wasn't playing Grand Theft Auto.
york

Richmond, KY

#102 Jan 22, 2013
no say it aint so
video game

Richmond, KY

#103 Jan 22, 2013
lol bahaha lol hahahaha lol i can't believe this lol
Big Tony

Ironton, OH

#104 Jan 22, 2013
740democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are drunk or crazy!!!(nothing about this case just this crazy cussin hater)!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you are the nut by the way your comment has been judged by everyone else.
ding

Richmond, KY

#105 Jan 23, 2013
WHat
Pssshh

New Lebanon, OH

#108 Jan 24, 2013
citizen wrote:
well sad to say mr les, is already getting away with his fine mistakes we all make as a human being he put his pants on the same as my husband does but by gosh if this was my family and this happen to no way it would of took us a long time to even be bonded out and les was arrested and bonded out in less the hour come on. and now he went to court today and how the hell amazingly his felony was dropped... nope not right at all he should serve time the same as my family would have to.. lawrence county is so messed up... and even if miss tara dropped charges funny how the state dont picked them up that issue just happend to my daughter the charges was dropped but state picked them up and now she is serving 12 months in prison. and this was her first offense ever, and how many times has les, committed domestic violence on his wife and she is still with him , also i feel tara needs to spend some time also and let them see they are humans just as my family is but no lawrence county good ole boys wants to make them out as gods... i read there was already a protection order in place so that is why i am saying this they know they are not to be around each other so punish them for breaking the law... sorry this is so wrong mr boggs will walk free cause he has the money and money talks how can you straighten up lawrence county if you dont give fair treatment to all... and i hear many people have been victims of crime and get treated like shit and then when they committ crime they get treated the same way but when they was a victim thier criminal walk... messed up place... and god for bid this is why alot of people will not go to church and become and child of gods cause people who profess to be christians are committing crimes as such and getting by with it.. and every day normal people as my family get the hammed down on them I SAY THREW MR BOGGS AND HIS WIFE BOTH IN JAIL ALL LAWRENCE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM IS DOING IS TAKING THE TAX MONWEYS DOLLAR TO MAKE THEM PUBLIC AS GODS IN THE NEWS AND WE SAY IF THEY CAN GET BY WITH HTIS WHY CANT MY FAMILY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME OTHER THEN GOOD OLE TRASH NO GOOD PEOPLE WHO HAS MONEY TO PAY THIER WAY OFF EVERYTHING AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES OUR CRIME GO UP CAUSE OF PEOPLE AS SUCH...
I believe reading your 2 post' has made me dumber, seriously learn grammar. You sound like a f'in idiot.
hopscotch

Richmond, KY

#109 Jan 24, 2013
alrighty then
bibo

Richmond, KY

#110 Jan 24, 2013
what a surprise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forest halterman (Sep '12) 4 min curious 10
Murder out 93 6 min Wise Disguise 524
At This Point 15 min Journalist 1
Funny Jokes 3 hr I hate Trump 3
What happened 4 hr blah blah blah 14
Should The Marlow Be closed ? (Jul '11) 6 hr Anonymous 78
Hiding the truth from the public 9 hr Justme 4
Tod Holston is guilty. 14 hr Nicely 53

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web