Comments
21 - 40 of 100 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
For less or more

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Who did he beat up? Was he charged with assault ? And or drunk driven I never knowin anyone to get out of jail hrs after being caught. If they ever catch me DUI I want leases Boggs and rich Blankinships lawyer! And of you rape someone you need ironton city counsels attorney to get off.this my friends is how the people that's got pull gets off so watch how it goes away and learn.
Doubting Thomas

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

How many people do you figure get arrested every day in Lawrence Co? Most of them get a little blurb on the back page of the paper. But because he is who he is, this is front page. No one knows what happened. most likely as someone already stated, his wife got mad and called the police out of spite. You notice there were no injuries listed. I'm sure if there was even a tiny scratch it would have been described in great detail for all to read. There are to sides to every story, and what better way to make yourself look good for a divorce than have your husband arrested for domestic violence. hmmmm?
Raven

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wasn't it he who used to stand outside a polling places and buy votes? A communities leader is supposed to be held in a higher standard as to be able to make the best decision for us tax payers. Is this our Standard? Drunks, thevies, liers and out of control female abusers make up our governing budy for the county? No wonder this community has dried up and dying. Disgusting!
Not Doubting Very Much

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm with those two on what i think. He filed divorce recently after taking how much? Unless you never speak to anyone in the county, you know he has worked hard for others for years while she mostly plays. There's a pattern of when she doesn't get what she wants, even at the expense of her children, she makes stuff up or does something extreme to try to ruin him.
If there was even a mark you better believe the deputies would have written it in detail and the paper run with it!
And she called while he wasn't even home?? That's not making you scratch your head???
If she was so afraid, pack some bags and get you and your children to one of the million friends or family homes while hes gone. Heck, go without bags. Not rocket science.
He filed divorce, she's not getting what she wants, no injuries reported, he's not even home, and she uses one of the oldest tricks in the book in divorce not caring how it will hurt her children.
Doubting Thomas wrote:
How many people do you figure get arrested every day in Lawrence Co? Most of them get a little blurb on the back page of the paper. But because he is who he is, this is front page. No one knows what happened. most likely as someone already stated, his wife got mad and called the police out of spite. You notice there were no injuries listed. I'm sure if there was even a tiny scratch it would have been described in great detail for all to read. There are to sides to every story, and what better way to make yourself look good for a divorce than have your husband arrested for domestic violence. hmmmm?
wtf

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Not stupid wrote:
Uh, you all know that it if a wife calls the law when she's mad the husband gets arrested pretty much no mater what? If youv not met her, well haha. My bets on her crazy ass. Don't take but a few minutes to know she's nuts.
She interrupted him while he was playing a video game??????!!!!
Irony Mike

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Haha! There is a God & he's got a sense of humor and hates hypocrits.
dumass

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Poor less maybe get a three some with with beth after this is all over
Der

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
She interrupted him while he was playing a video game??????!!!!
Les doesn't even play video games. That's the dumbest story I've ever heard. She picked a really stupid story to make up because anybody who even knows him a little bit knows he doesn't even play video games. And if you know anything, he takes calls and works at night, weekends, always in call to step in. So he's home in the late afternoon? Think his open hours for the county have earned him to be at home before 5 sometimes.
With Beth who

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

dumass wrote:
Poor less maybe get a three some with with beth after this is all over
Whose Beth??? Another one of his skanks??? God knows he's asked the whole tristate for a threesome and still can't get one??? My wife finally told me he kept begging her to do it a couple years ago. Maybe there should be a pole on here to take a head count of his women since its now obvious my wife isn't the only one he tried to get to do this. Speak up people.
De ja Voo

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Wasn't this all over Topix a few years ago? He's not stopped sleeping with every woman he can? How dumb are all these women?? I guess if you got the money you can keep handing it out for show and to make people think you are a nice guy. But he must not have enough to buy a threesome. Hahaha.
dumass

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

The beth that accused city council of rape
Marlow Grill Maybe

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ironton3rdst wrote:
Heard deputies got called to a Boggs resident for domestic. Was it Les are fine commissioner?
are you posting from the Marlow?
not Rist

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

His girlfriend Beth. Why does everyone always want to bring up this woman, she bothers no one. She is alittle old to be on this childish page.
To All Marlow Posters

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

For less or more wrote:
Typical republican caught with hand in small girl?!!!' And Preacher less Boggs got in the church's wine got drunk fell over alter and broke Jesus's face.(picture)...'.
I hope he sues the hell out of all you scum!!! He IS a good man.
EXACTLY

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Not Doubting Very Much wrote:
I'm with those two on what i think. He filed divorce recently after taking how much? Unless you never speak to anyone in the county, you know he has worked hard for others for years while she mostly plays. There's a pattern of when she doesn't get what she wants, even at the expense of her children, she makes stuff up or does something extreme to try to ruin him.
If there was even a mark you better believe the deputies would have written it in detail and the paper run with it!
And she called while he wasn't even home?? That's not making you scratch your head???
If she was so afraid, pack some bags and get you and your children to one of the million friends or family homes while hes gone. Heck, go without bags. Not rocket science.
He filed divorce, she's not getting what she wants, no injuries reported, he's not even home, and she uses one of the oldest tricks in the book in divorce not caring how it will hurt her children.
<quoted text>
VERY, VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!
Ohio State fan

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

New jailed pic!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
WOW

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 15, 2013
 
Samoneail wrote:
Sue for what? Was any threats made? Pretty sure facts he was arrested for domestic violence, my opinion he is a idiot for not trying to keep road deputies, fact come Thursday all three commissioners are going to get hammered for not giving sheriff office money, fact crime rates would go up without our road deputies, fact if me or my family gets hurt because these three commissioners can't find money to give them then they our gonna have problems with me!!! No threats have been made just facts an opinions sooooo sue away buddy!!!!
wow, what a nutcase...QUOTE "Have problems with me" Unquote. This sounds like a threat to me, and to think the prior post had nothing to do with what you are talking about. SMH
Raven

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If they are getting a divorce what is he doing at the residence playing Lords of War? The whole thing could be laughable but it just shows you the common place mentality that most not just the pill heads have when it comes to skating on the pubic dime.

It was easy for him to be where he was because of the "good ole boys club" has his back. You can tell that by the firm representing him. If he looses a nights sleep I would be surprizes so no way will he loose his job.

Couldn't we and I believe that we could hold a special election to fix this problem. We need to flush out the rest of the bad habits we have controlling the purse strings of the county.
funny

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Not stupid wrote:
Uh, you all know that it if a wife calls the law when she's mad the husband gets arrested pretty much no mater what? If youv not met her, well haha. My bets on her crazy ass. Don't take but a few minutes to know she's nuts.
He picked her
Fools

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This forum has been turned in, and further action is being taken. The forum will be deleted in two days, and all these defamation of character comments, will be revised. There are children who have to be faced with this...........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Reality Speaks 29,096
Beth Rist 2 hr what I think 7
Where do I turn in my petition for black rally ... 2 hr what I think 84
Obama opened up the border 7 hr DEMSRULE 87
climate change 7 hr DEMSRULE 93
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Prayer of the day (May '11) 9 hr Sirius 1,203
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ironton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ironton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••