commissioner arrested?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ironton3rdst

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Heard deputies got called to a Boggs resident for domestic. Was it Les are fine commissioner?
Lmaocrazy

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Just called the jail les Boggs is being booked in lol well we now know he wants less law enforcement lol
For less or more

New York, NY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
What happen to doless less he beat him self up and his split personality called the (lawless)-sheriff it was Probably his teenage girlfriend

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I hope it's not true but nothing surprises me these days!
Gold Dust

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Can anyone confirm the charges? Or this? Wish they listed their inmates on the website!
Bettywhite

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Gold dust get off here with that weak azz shit# weakbroweak
Gold Dust

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I'm just trying to get confirmation before I commentt!
Public Records

Aberdeen, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Offender Name: LES BOGGS
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
01/04/1962
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
01/14/2013
Reason:
Bonded out

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsActi...
Anonymous

Ironton, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Did this really happen?
spfan

South Point, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Haven't seen it on MyZTV yet. Maybe it's bull
Gold Dust

Ironton, OH

#13 Jan 14, 2013
This could be to good to be true. If so this could explain why they are cutting the Sheriffs dept. budget.
zzzzzzz

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jan 14, 2013
It is true. He has already bonded out.
Knowledge

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Let's wait to see how this plays out before we judge him unfairly.
spfan

South Point, OH

#16 Jan 14, 2013
It wasn't on the news. Maybe the 11 o'clock
Read it

Lancaster, OH

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Breaking news on the Ironton tribune website, arrested for domestic violence. Nice!!!
Gold Dust

Ironton, OH

#19 Jan 14, 2013
http://www.irontontribune.com/2013/01/14/comm...

Looks like there was truth to it!
Not stupid

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Uh, you all know that it if a wife calls the law when she's mad the husband gets arrested pretty much no mater what? If youv not met her, well haha. My bets on her crazy ass. Don't take but a few minutes to know she's nuts.
For less or more

New York, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Typical republican caught with hand in small girl?!!!' And Preacher less Boggs got in the church's wine got drunk fell over alter and broke Jesus's face.(picture)...'.
Okkkkk

Alexandria, VA

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Ok an he's still with her? So commissioners is it safe to say Law Enforcenent def ain't getting money now, so their gonna have to lay off lmao resign! Anyone that don't support our law enforcement don't need to be representing Lawrence county an I will be seeing you three so called commissioners Thursday to express how a lot of people are so fed up with u so called leaders an role models you can't find money to keep deputies out patrolling watching over my family
Dont Judge

Dayton, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2013
Les is a good man and does many things for the people of this county that mostly goes unnoticed. He is going through personal problems with his wife, and I am sure there are things that are going on that both of them will probably regret doing one day. They are both fine people, they are people though. People make mistakes, they both have made mistakes. I'm sure its to Tara's benefit to show a judge that les is a bad person as a divorce goes...sad part is, the kids are who will pay the most...it hurts there hearts for life....as far as law enforcement...I know if les could hire 100 new officers and build the best jail he would. He is for the people. I have known him too long to think he would change from his beliefs. Hopefully the commission can figure out a plan soon to help Mr lawless...he is a great sheriff and his people do a great job...they deserve the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
globull warming 12 min Odds Maker 60
Has anyone hear anything about Archie malone 34 min sadeyes 7
Buy here pay here car lots 1 hr tomcata1 12
Holiday Inn Ironton 1 hr wilma 17
Oh Hill No 1 hr turk 48
Charlie Brown 2 hr who cares 2
Mojo at boomers Ironton Eagles or the new 93 Ea... 2 hr Genie wennie 1
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE