tryin to pull off a decent christmas

tryin to pull off a decent christmas

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Redneck momma

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I am startin over my house burnt in jan. Im tryin to pull off a decent christmas for my three years old they say about three they start to remeber n have no help from his sperm donor
hmm

Ironton, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Redneck momma wrote:
I am startin over my house burnt in jan. Im tryin to pull off a decent christmas for my three years old they say about three they start to remeber n have no help from his sperm donor
If it burned down in january why are you just now starting over?I think your full of it myself.There are real people in need out there for you to be making a joke out of this is wrong!Get him in court the sperm donor you laid down with willingly.You my dear need to grow up!
Wow

Lancaster, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Dear Redneck Momma... Three years old is about the time they start remembering so now is your chance to teach your little one that Christmas can be about celebrating the coming of the Messiah who brings salvation by dying on the cross, the one gift every parent should lead their child too. And maybe little one will give you granchildren that didn't come from sperm/ovum donors but lovely souls.
Mailman

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
Dear Redneck Momma... Three years old is about the time they start remembering so now is your chance to teach your little one that Christmas can be about celebrating the coming of the Messiah who brings salvation by dying on the cross, the one gift every parent should lead their child too. And maybe little one will give you granchildren that didn't come from sperm/ovum donors but lovely souls.
Lol biggest bunch of bullshit that was ever told right there , don't forget to put all you can in the collection plate god cares more if you give all you can right!!! Lmfao
Redneck momma

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If it burned down in january why are you just now starting over?I think your full of it myself.There are real people in need out there for you to be making a joke out of this is wrong!Get him in court the sperm donor you laid down with willingly.You my dear need to grow up!
. Bc the big fire trucks couldmt get my hill i have had to rebuy everythimg im doing the best i can so bite me
Redneck momma

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Why u all put ur real name so everyone ca.n see u be big asses and running ur mouth when u have no idea about me
Mrsclause

Ironton, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Redneck momma wrote:
<quoted text>. Bc the big fire trucks couldmt get my hill i have had to rebuy everythimg im doing the best i can so bite me
You are lieing shame on you for that there is no one is this area that lost home with a three year old.I asked around so good try redneck.I bet your face is red to from being busted!Even if i put my name what would you do?And besides come on a whole year and your just now starting to buy you my friend are getting coal this year!
Redneck momma

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
([QUOTE w
Dear Redneck Momma...(Three years old is about the time they start remembering so now is your chance to teach your little one that Christmas can be about celebrating the coming of the Messiah who brings salvation by dying on the cross, the one gift every parent should lead their child too. And maybe little one will give you granchildren that didn't come from sperm/ovum donors but lovely souls. I do teach him about jesus n god i know his dad reads this i should not have to it all on my own i shouldnt have to ask to one but him,for help n cant get him to help)
[/QUOTE]
Redneck momma

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Mrsclause wrote:
<quoted text>You are lieing shame on you for that there is no one is this area that lost home with a three year old.I asked around so good try redneck.I bet your face is red to from being busted!Even if i put my name what would you do?And besides come on a whole year and your just now starting to buy you my friend are getting coal this year!
he was two in jan and it was coal grove on the big as#hill on high street
Redneck momma

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Ive been buyin senice jan 15 still buyin when u have to restart n rent a house it gets exspemsive
rich hurley

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Redneck momma wrote:
Ive been buyin senice jan 15 still buyin when u have to restart n rent a house it gets exspemsive
try insurance next time
Christmas Caroler

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.

~Janice Maeditere
December

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
At Christmas

A man is at his finest towards the finish of the year;
He is almost what he should be when the Christmas season's here;
Then he's thinking more of others than he's thought the months before,
And the laughter of his children is a joy worth toiling for.
He is less a selfish creature than at any other time;
When the Christmas spirit rules him he comes close to the sublime...

~Edgar Guest
Good point

Lancaster, OH

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
Gifts were given to honor the coming of the Lord. An Amerikan santa clause kristmas is a figment of Samuel Clemments imagination in the Night before Christmas. People stressing over 'perfect gift's and 'perfect day's. Jesus was born and He died for our sins. What a perfect gift. He rose from the dead on Easter Sunday.... What a perfect day!!!!!
Redneck momma

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
It chopped off where i ..asked if anyone had any extra christmas decarations
Redneck momma

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Redneck momma wrote:
(just lookin for extra christmas. Decaratioms)
Mrsclause

Ironton, OH

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Redneck momma wrote:
<quoted text>(just lookin for extra christmas. Decaratioms)
I want to donate to you a dictionary please lady.Take the poor kid around the village and see the lights.I will give you a hint the park is lit up.
Henry

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
The three stages of life:
1) You believe in Santa Claus
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus
3) You are Santa Claus
Grandpappy

Ashland, KY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger.

~Robert Paul
Merry Christmas

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2012
"Christmas Is Coming"

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat
Please do put a penny in the old man's hat
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staci bordelon is worthless 19 min Him 2
Amanda hanshaw 4 hr Highlyamused 1
Rock Hill OVC Champions 2016 8 hr Jim 18
labe griffith (Nov '09) 10 hr garth gimble 46
Financial aid abusers 13 hr J M Keynes 22
CC Daniels 17 hr Goodriddance 22
Candida white 18 hr know her 10

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance