United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

i need help i cant seem to be able to orgasm any tips for me? im desperate! i masterbate all the time and cant orgasm! and i really need one!
1BIGPOS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Call me, I GUARUNTEE you will scream in delight!
all wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Na na na call me up I will guarantee 4 maybe 5 screaming orgasms an if ur lucky u might get one too
ukidnme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

all wrong wrote:
Na na na call me up I will guarantee 4 maybe 5 screaming orgasms an if ur lucky u might get one too
u both r full of shit! hahah and funny all men say that but do good to get one out of em!
dr feelgood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
i need help i cant seem to be able to orgasm any tips for me? im desperate! i masterbate all the time and cant orgasm! and i really need one!
if your on drugs like the majority of women in ironton, that is problem.
nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

u are all rong im the biggest and the best i never had not one person say i sucked to my face any how lol just get u a dude an quit playin wit it make him eat it or if your nasty ur fu**ed cause no guy will eat a nasty girl out u say u ay wit ital the ime ye youugly or uwuldnt lft to pywit like all thest of u fat asu fu**ers
wondering

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

im not on drugs im prolly the only chick in ironton that isnt on drugs...anywho i have been ate out by guys and girls and f*cked ......im not fat at all or nasty...i just cant seem to have one..and by the way "nick" go back to school or somethin you need to learn how to spell dumb*ss...hmm nick knipp?? just a thought it might be you bc hes a stupid f*cker!...haha
Les Boggs

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Think about me!!Works every time!

“Hi Everyone”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

Ok, since everyone here has been doing next to nothing, let me take a shot at this. First and foremost, you need to be in the right mental state! Make sure you're relaxed, not nervous, in a comfortable place, and, perhaps most importantly, actually turned on before you start anything. Also, when you do start to masturbate don't think about trying to orgasm, just focus on how it feels and the pleasure you get from it. Constantly thinking about whether or not you're going to have one is only going to make the process harder, so just relax and enjoy. Once you have that down, experiment with your technique. Some girls can come by just rubbing their clit, but for others it takes different kinds of stimulation, like grinding (on pillows, hard objects, ledges, etc), or running water (from a shower head or bath spigot, although make sure the water isn't coming out too hot or hard). If you're still having trouble, and maybe even if you're not, you can buy a vibrator if you're of legal age, which can sometimes help in a way nothing else can. There's no wrong way, lol. Again, get yourself in the right mindset, find what feels best, and just focus on feeling good; orgasm will come on its own.
Not alone

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
im not on drugs im prolly the only chick in ironton that isnt on drugs...anywho i have been ate out by guys and girls and f*cked ......im not fat at all or nasty...i just cant seem to have one..and by the way "nick" go back to school or somethin you need to learn how to spell dumb*ss...hmm nick knipp?? just a thought it might be you bc hes a stupid f*cker!...haha
You are so pathetic. If you are all that why are you need to do this by yourself? lol
FTW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

laylalovely wrote:
Ok, since everyone here has been doing next to nothing, let me take a shot at this. First and foremost, you need to be in the right mental state! Make sure you're relaxed, not nervous, in a comfortable place, and, perhaps most importantly, actually turned on before you start anything. Also, when you do start to masturbate don't think about trying to orgasm, just focus on how it feels and the pleasure you get from it. Constantly thinking about whether or not you're going to have one is only going to make the process harder, so just relax and enjoy. Once you have that down, experiment with your technique. Some girls can come by just rubbing their clit, but for others it takes different kinds of stimulation, like grinding (on pillows, hard objects, ledges, etc), or running water (from a shower head or bath spigot, although make sure the water isn't coming out too hot or hard). If you're still having trouble, and maybe even if you're not, you can buy a vibrator if you're of legal age, which can sometimes help in a way nothing else can. There's no wrong way, lol. Again, get yourself in the right mindset, find what feels best, and just focus on feeling good; orgasm will come on its own.
Damn, that gave me a major hardon just you telling that. You are good DR Ruth. If you ever want to hook up let me know.
try this

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Oral B battery toothbrush.....

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

try this wrote:
Oral B battery toothbrush.....
Haha, good point. Electric toothbrushes can apparently be pretty handy as an improvised tool. I've never used one, so I can't give any detailed advise, but again they're supposed to feel pretty damn good and are definitely a viable option.
Baron Von Rugmuncher

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

peanut butter and a puppy

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Baron Von Rugmuncher wrote:
peanut butter and a puppy
Took me a second to get that, and its just straight up nasty :(
t-shirts and mini-skirts

Rocklin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

well to pleasure yourself without the companion of a male i try something that doesnt hurt. i get in the bath all lights off, moan a couple times to get myself horny and i sit, back on the floor with the vaucit violently hitting my vagina, you may start to lock up but it feels sooo great if you dont back away from the warm or hot water, this works for all ages i did this when i was 12 and boy did it get me horny and i came out of the tub dirtier than when i came in! hope this works message back after use :D
Bella

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

t-shirts and mini-skirts wrote:
well to pleasure yourself without the companion of a male i try something that doesnt hurt. i get in the bath all lights off, moan a couple times to get myself horny and i sit, back on the floor with the vaucit violently hitting my vagina, you may start to lock up but it feels sooo great if you dont back away from the warm or hot water, this works for all ages i did this when i was 12 and boy did it get me horny and i came out of the tub dirtier than when i came in! hope this works message back after use :D
omg! I tried this and it was amazing!
Shonda

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm so Horney lol
Shonda

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Shonda wrote:
I'm so Horney lol
. Your dumb like no shit :)
Shonda

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Any body want to do me hit me up like no shit light skin with a big ass and long black hair and I do what ever you want me to do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kasey and kyle goodrich are gay (Oct '10) 12 min info 7
Holiday Inn and Frish's Bigboy 16 min info 24
democrats 49 min real truth 41
I'm from Ironton 1 hr Earl 5
twenty two caliber bullets 1 hr Earl 7
obama care 1 hr Earl 66
obama 1 hr Earl 2
•••
•••