Whats gasoline prices running ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shayne

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Oct 8, 2012
3.95 a gallon for gas and every thing else going up. Yea Obama's done an excellent job.
Green Apple

Ashland, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2012
No surprise here. This is just what Obama and the Liberals wanted. High gas prices.
steve

Mount Vernon, OH

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Well he will be voted out in just a few days.
no Obama bumper stickers
no Obama yard signs
equal no Obama voters
turn 1

United States

#24 Oct 9, 2012
All the problems are in California and they use a different blend of gas than the rest of the country so it shouldn't affect us but it sure does.a little thing called the EPA.
carol

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2012
I sure miss the 1.80 or so gas before Obama got elected I have to work almost 3 hours just to put 5 gallons in my car.
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#26 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
I sure miss the 1.80 or so gas before Obama got elected I have to work almost 3 hours just to put 5 gallons in my car.
and by before obama got elected i'm assuming you're refering to way before obama got elected as gas now is the same as it was under bush. however i distinctly recall getting gas at a dollar a gallon when he took office. i'm sure it has nothing to do with the lack of government regulation of the oil industry and their ability to arbitrarily make gas prices go up on nothing more than speculation. Especially since the PRESIDENT DOESN"T SET YOUR GAS PRICES AND COULDN"T IF HE WANTED TO.
hog run

United States

#27 Oct 11, 2012
Show me a link to gas being $1.00 a gallon when Obama took office and Obama's energy sec. Steven Chu said we need to get the price of gas to European levels which are double our price and the EPA hasn't approved a new large scale refinery
In 25 years.
paul

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2012
Wtf is full of lies gas was $1.84 when Obama took office and gas has not been $1.00 since the late 80
Or 90's and gas did spike to a national average of$4.11 a gallon because oil reached a record high of $147.00 a barrel but by election time it was under $60.00 a barrel and gas was at $1.80 level
today oil is $92.00 a barrel and gas is $3.95.
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#29 Oct 11, 2012
hog run wrote:
Show me a link to gas being $1.00 a gallon when Obama took office and Obama's energy sec. Steven Chu said we need to get the price of gas to European levels which are double our price and the EPA hasn't approved a new large scale refinery
In 25 years.
Yo, fuckface, learn to read. I said it was a dollar when bush took office. It was. I used to drive to the Flying J outside ashland to fuel up in 2001 on my way home from work. The lines were long because it was the cheapest gas in the area. But it was 2001 it was a dollar and bush was president. Perhaps you'd like to ask some other locals who have jobs and can remember longer than 4 years ago.
wildcats

United States

#30 Oct 11, 2012
I don't remember gas being $1.00 in over 20 plus years so I looked it up gas was 1.56 in 2001 when gw bush took office and it was $1.84 when Obama took office so maybe a little less profanity and alot more facts someone might believe your post.
chevy

United States

#31 Oct 11, 2012
I sure don't recall it being a dollar in 2001 seems like it may have Ben close to a dollar in the early 1990'S
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#32 Oct 11, 2012
you're looking at national averages. i'm saying the flying j on route 60 in the fall/winter of 2001 was running a special rate of a gallon of fuel for 1 dollar. this was after 9-11. i remember it very clearly as well as the lines. you could spend 10 minutes or more waiting to fuel up. i'm suprised they didn't run the pumps dry.
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#33 Oct 11, 2012
everywhere else at the time was around 30 cents more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rally on the flop 6 hr Oprahs tittysweat 25
rally on the river a disgrace to ironton (Aug '10) 6 hr Hahahahhar 307
Splash Park - who were you? 6 hr Splash Park Stud 7
Victoria Kirk? (May '11) 7 hr Mkayyy 15
trump for president 2020!! 7 hr purge the liberals 13
Shield roofing family 8 hr geez 2
Michael Schuman Nina (Danielle) Sandusky Swartc... 9 hr Hi Haters 7

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance