*Cavin (X stripper, close to 30 years...

*Cavin (X stripper, close to 30 years old, went to Rock Hill School)

Posted in the Ironton Forum

question

Hillsboro, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
WHO DOES HER LITTLE GIRL BELONG TO? I NEED ANSWERS, IT'S IMPORTANT! HER LITTLE GIRL LOOKS TO BE THE AGE OF 5 YEARS OLD. PLEASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS, LET ME KNOW. Thank you
CARES

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 12, 2012
question wrote:
WHO DOES HER LITTLE GIRL BELONG TO? I NEED ANSWERS, IT'S IMPORTANT! HER LITTLE GIRL LOOKS TO BE THE AGE OF 5 YEARS OLD. PLEASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS, LET ME KNOW. Thank you
Guess you couldn't get your answers of the other thread so you started another one. You are really weird and borderline stalker material. Ewwwwwwwwe
question

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
CARES wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you couldn't get your answers of the other thread so you started another one. You are really weird and borderline stalker material. Ewwwwwwwwe
The only person that is going to be left without answers is your little girl. She is going to resent you for this!
CARES

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 12, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>The only person that is going to be left without answers is your little girl. She is going to resent you for this!
AGAIN. WHY DO YOU CARE? You are one crazy bitch.
question

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN. WHY DO YOU CARE? You are one crazy bitch.
Who said I was a female?
question

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
"Bitch" (in heat) is more fitted for your description. You just set your self up on that one..lol. Have a nice day.
cares too

Springfield, NJ

#7 Nov 12, 2012
question wrote:
"Bitch" (in heat) is more fitted for your description. You just set your self up on that one..lol. Have a nice day.
I know who's kid it is.
None of YOUR damn business!
GET A JOB!!!
CARES

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 13, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was a female?
Haha. It doesn't matter. If you are not female you are definitely being that guys bitch, one way or another, doing all his mouthing for him. Btw You set YOURSELF up for that one. Hahahaha.
CARES

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 13, 2012
cares too wrote:
<quoted text>I know who's kid it is.
None of YOUR damn business!
GET A JOB!!!
Thank you do much. They obviously have nothing else to do. They really do need to get a job and mind their own business
CARES

Springfield, NJ

#10 Nov 13, 2012
CARES wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you do much. They obviously have nothing else to do. They really do need to get a job and mind their own business
correction. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Ashleigh

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
The Cavin I know is only 25....is that who your looking for?
dude

Baltimore, MD

#12 Nov 14, 2012
hes from columbus area and hes puerto rican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon waller overdose again 2 hr flat line 1
Street Begging 4 hr Workformymoney 6
Where is Billy Harper? 4 hr Spookey 35
esc 8 hr Its Thunderin' 1
Seat belt ticket 125.00 really 11 hr dumbass 30
Matt rife a snitch?? 17 hr Hahahahaha2017 7
Kenny Dickess 20 hr Hope he gets help 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance