Ironton wrote:
Theifs
i before e except after c.
Mom

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Ironton wrote:
Is the whole park full of white trash!
Toss up between there and the projects. Of course its more of a mixed mixed white/black welfare trailer thrash. Either way both need extrerminated by a nucular bomb and stop this decaying of society of mixed breeding.
Equal Rights

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
We are all created equal in God's eyes.....skin color doesn't matter.
Ironton

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Didn't mean comment against blacks, just know a lot of trash their! We are all equal! Bad and good in every race.
What ever

Roanoke, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I live there and it is fine no problems at all!! My SSI check pays my rent and leaves me plenty for my beer!!
WhiteTrash

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Ironton wrote:
Is the whole park full of white trash!
What.. I am proud to be white trash living in a traler park..
its me

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Ther are a few good people left there...but not many ..such a shame that place has turned into what it is..used to be very nice. People with little kids should not be living ther...lots of drugs...move your kids out....now...before its to later !!
Taxpayer

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 10, 2013
If they live in a trailer park....well there's your answer.

Since: Jan 13

Ashland, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
If they live in a trailer park....well there's your answer.
Well the FINE CITY OF IRONTON won't let you put a trailer anywhere else. Or we would have. Ours is the "ONLY" one set-up + inspected by the State Of Ohio. EVERYTHING is set to state code standards! Yes, there is "some questionable" people that still live here. But, MOST of them were forced to move out! You can't judge a book by it's cover, and you can't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bushel!
Ironton

Ashland, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Bad Influence wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the FINE CITY OF IRONTON won't let you put a trailer anywhere else. Or we would have. Ours is the "ONLY" one set-up + inspected by the State Of Ohio. EVERYTHING is set to state code standards! Yes, there is "some questionable" people that still live here. But, MOST of them were forced to move out! You can't judge a book by it's cover, and you can't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bushel!
. Your the main one Melvin & Beverly.

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Ironton wrote:
<quoted text>. Your the main one Melvin & Beverly.
Boy, I drew you out quick!!! First of all my IS NOT MELVIN! That alone exhibits YOUR stupidity!!! Also, not that I owe you an explanation, but she is an Ohio + Florida registered CNA.She has had a recent Local, State + Federal background check in Florida + Ohio! As well as laboratory drug tests (witnessed)+ passed with flying colors! I'm a licensed CDL driver with a clean record + also recently laboratory drug tested. In fact, we have NOT EVER failed a drug test!!! Now, can YOU say or prove that??? You need to, first of all, go back and get an education,( so you can spell), get your facts straight,(so if you insist of gossiping) get a "REAL LIFE" and keep your nose where it belongs, instead of up "someone else's ass"!!!
Ironton

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Lol no I drew you out fast! I've had all that to. Don't make you nothing. Your word and morals are what make you. Later

Ashland, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Ironton wrote:
Lol no I drew you out fast! I've had all that to. Don't make you nothing. Your word and morals are what make you. Later
There you go AGAIN showing your STUPIDITY!!! First, you DON'T know my first name. Second, you mean to tell me that YOU ARE A "LICENSED CNA IN OHIO + FLORIDA", plus YOU are a "LICENSED CDL" driver + you have passed multiple Local, State + Federal background checks RECENTLY, AND "SUPERVISED 7 PANEL DRUG SCREENS"??? WHO are you trying to fool??? I was simply responding to a "TAXPAYER'S" remarks about the trailer park. Then you chimed in with your bullshit! I don't change my "handle" on Topix! I am a member. Besides, everyone that knows us, know how we are! I don't need to validate ourselves to you! Once again, your ass must be burning + miserable or you wouldn't be on here trying to start shit!!! For the "what it's worth" department, I don't hear you saying anything about yourself, so that tells everyone that you either are a chicken shit or have something to HIDE!!! "LMFAO"!!!!
Ironton

Ashland, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Just wanted to get both you goats, my jobs done! The tax payers comment was mine Dumas.
HRPD

Alexandria, VA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Toss up between there and the projects. Of course its more of a mixed mixed white/black welfare trailer thrash. Either way both need extrerminated by a nucular bomb and stop this decaying of society of mixed breeding.
Mom, please don't have any more children! We don't need more people like you in the world.
ohiojirl

Ironton, OH

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text> Toss up between there and the projects. Of course its more of a mixed mixed white/black welfare trailer thrash. Either way both need extrerminated by a nucular bomb and stop this decaying of society of mixed breeding.
i bet your fat @s has been to trailer park,an u got shit,why u on here running your druggie mouth
Ironton

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2013
Trash, druggies,low life's . Nothing more their
you are kidding

Columbus, OH

#21 Sep 27, 2013
There are a few~ notice I said "few"~decent people living there but for the most part just the druggies and people that walks the streets by day, looking for the next house they will visit after dark. And then dark,they go out again but come home with a few extras ! Its a shame the neighborhood cant keep things sitting outside and then have it stolen. This is a fact, I know ! They make drug deals in alleys...this has been seen. So, enough said ! Someone needs to clean house and get rid of all of the not wanted !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeanette krissenger 3 min cg hornet1 3
hillary in 2016 16 min dems2016 1
Obamas illegal dreamers 49 min rock hill 13
Is Hillary Clinton trustworthy 1 hr Patty 33
michael morris (Jul '13) 12 hr Danielle daniels 5
att kim easterling 14 hr passing through 3
Waylon Thacker 15 hr butthurt midget 13
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE