jenkins family
hello

Dublin, OH

#21 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
well my neice and nephew are Jenkins cause their dad Ack Jenkins he is a piece of shit that never done any thing for them but now hes play daddy of the year now they can take care of themselfs but he made sure that Kelli, Frank And Mary had what they needed but made his real kids do with out now thats a dirty Bas*ard
well heather u r so dum u dont even have your own btard kids do u or you fucki##brother michael crager you and your own brother was at longjohns one day kissin to try to make his ex jealous so fu## you heather you and every bit of your family is worthless and come monday morning im turning you in to the welfare and i will prove to u that your lowlife kids will get taking from u and amber cause your not gettin no more food stamps or no more check for the three of them trust me u will be getting a cll from the welfare next week
get it staight

Dublin, OH

#22 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
well my neice and nephew are Jenkins cause their dad Ack Jenkins he is a piece of shit that never done any thing for them but now hes play daddy of the year now they can take care of themselfs but he made sure that Kelli, Frank And Mary had what they needed but made his real kids do with out now thats a dirty Bas*ard
you dum ass nasty black teeth no hair sister would not let him see his kids and when he was aloud to get them he couldnt spen that much time with them because ack and marlene had to set and pick out head lice out of there heads every single time and plus they would get them every week ene and had aj one summer long and amber chose not to come out when she got older because she didnt wont to mind and ack wouldnt let her smoke but u need to take your own advice heather grow up and be a mom
get it staight

Dublin, OH

#23 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
heather u dont tke care of your own worthles kids now do u sleeze you are no good on drugs dont even say any thing about ack and marlene they are both good people you and your whole famil are so jelous of them Sl&&t
kelli

Dublin, OH

#24 Feb 19, 2010
heather.. you are a f*cking sl*t! you want to talk about ack not taking care of amber and a.j. and say that ack always made sure that me and my brother and mary ann had everything?! b!tch who has ethan? who has ethan since he was born? thats right b!tch amber and nick has. hell even when you go to amber's house ethan dont even want anything to do with you. so lets talk bout some one being a f*cking peice of sh*t!!! so if you have a problem come see me b!tch! hell my mom and ack even bought your son and daughter sh*t because you wont get them any thing.
truth

Dublin, OH

#25 Feb 19, 2010
well heather u dont take care of your own kids u r so damm stupid ack and marlene has even bought ethan an outfit and marlene boght your kids an easterbasket but after i let them know they wont get them a dam thing i even told her she was stupid to by your kids stuff heather u need to grow up this is a topix about the jenkins family the family that takes the pictures so lay off the good ones and who ever wrote to u about the welfare i hop they do

Since: Feb 10

Lancaster, OH

#26 Feb 19, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>well let me tell you heather or should i say sl*tt your first btch daughter your s*u** mom has them faye your second ba$@tard son amber raised him since he was a baby and still raisin them your third bi&&ch daughter is a half breed who u try to pond off on every one well lets see that dont make u a good mother know does it bit#$
for 1 dont worry about my kids i take care of them and my lil half breed is a beautiful baby and amber never raised my son since he was a baby and since you kno so much i have all 3 of my kids here so fuc* off and if this is RED your day is comming u just wait i'll see you at Ambers again

Lancaster, OH

#27 Feb 19, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>well heather u r so dum u dont even have your own btard kids do u or you fucki##brother michael crager you and your own brother was at longjohns one day kissin to try to make his ex jealous so fu## you heather you and every bit of your family is worthless and come monday morning im turning you in to the welfare and i will prove to u that your lowlife kids will get taking from u and amber cause your not gettin no more food stamps or no more check for the three of them trust me u will be getting a cll from the welfare next week
turn me in retard i dont care there is nothing the welfare can do to me ill be laughing in the end cause it dont matter if i get a check and foodstamps my boyfriend gets a check and takes care of them so call the welfare retgard i dont care

Lancaster, OH

#28 Feb 19, 2010
no kelly your nasty ass mom and ack is a pissy ass nasty and a dead bewat dad and your little nasty ass sister mary prob sucks your dad you no and for annie she dont take care of heathers kids i do bitch any way you allhanks out in the sticks no where we live why not bring it on fat ass and your nasty ass mom is a red headed nassty hore all thoses men out 93 so come and get you some

Butler, PA

#29 Feb 19, 2010
peach wrote:
heather seems like your sister piked ack she had kids with him she must have saw good qualities in him and those kids are not big enough to be on their own i see ack taking them fishing and other things dont be a hater iam a freind he is a good person!!!
well for one i am acks daughter i am pretty big enough toi take care of my self and no my dad doesnt take me fishen and getr it write it is heathers big sister not lil so keep my mom outta ur mouth

Butler, PA

#30 Feb 19, 2010
xxxur mommaxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
well for one i am acks daughter i am pretty big enough toi take care of my self and no my dad doesnt take me fishen and getr it write it is heathers big sister not lil so keep my mom outta ur mouth
Nick said all you all my dad marlene kelli and any one else u wants some will have there day for callen lil ethan a bast*ar*d will have there days commen and people on this junk ass website kepp my family and son outta ur all mouth
and for who ever else that has a problem with it and knows me so well come see and nick and no kelli me and nick dont take care of ethan so get ur all shit straight... and for who ever says that my dad takes me fishin and picks head lice outta my head how could he do that if i was aqlways sent to my aint sadies retards i hate them but ohwell its life and kelli if u read this u all will never see my son again thanx to u all for cusing my moms side of the family everyone is just jelouse of my mom when all she does is take care of my brother by herself we dont need none of u guyz and marlkene said that she got them all an easter basket from the dolllar tress take it back it was just a 1 who cares ill go to walmart and get ethan and baby nick one..........
and all these lil shit talkers if u all knoe me come to my house or call me and we can take care of this ight whores sluts bitchs and fat ass

Lancaster, OH

#31 Feb 19, 2010
bull chit the truth aint in any of them but any way i do like saddy and beath for ack he is a nasty dead beat dad and for red she is a 93 tramp who would sleep with any body if i was a man i would cover up my head too keep from looking her her she is so so sooooooooo ugly
lala

Ashland, KY

#33 Feb 19, 2010
i use to date him, i dated him for almost two years and all he thought about was drugs and other grls beside me.... yeah he has a gf shes nasty and supposlbly pregant but the thing is she wants to fight me so let her tell me another lie haha.
lmfao

Lebanon, KY

#34 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
<quoted text>
turn me in retard i dont care there is nothing the welfare can do to me ill be laughing in the end cause it dont matter if i get a check and foodstamps my boyfriend gets a check and takes care of them so call the welfare retgard i dont care
What the hell is a retgard???? hahahahahahahahahaha
lmfao

Lebanon, KY

#35 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
<quoted text>
for 1 dont worry about my kids i take care of them and my lil half breed is a beautiful baby and amber never raised my son since he was a baby and since you kno so much i have all 3 of my kids here so fuc* off and if this is RED your day is comming u just wait i'll see you at Ambers again
who calls their own child a half breed???? now that deserves a mother of the year award right there! geez
lmfao

Lebanon, KY

#36 Feb 19, 2010
heathercrager wrote:
no kelly your nasty ass mom and ack is a pissy ass nasty and a dead bewat dad and your little nasty ass sister mary prob sucks your dad you no and for annie she dont take care of heathers kids i do bitch any way you allhanks out in the sticks no where we live why not bring it on fat ass and your nasty ass mom is a red headed nassty hore all thoses men out 93 so come and get you some
and what is a dead "bewat" dad??? man.. there are a lot of new terms in this conversation... someone enlighten me please...lmfao
kickn it

Lynchburg, VA

#37 Feb 19, 2010
Where does. he even live I can't even talk to him he is on mySpace and then he goes away n he said he can't get away from that grl and she ain't havn no kid Idk what Is true
confused cg

United States

#39 Feb 20, 2010
hhey heather who ever you are why would you call your on child a half breed apparently your not a very good mother now are you that child should be with its father this topix is about jenkins family that takes photos why are u talking about your child or half breed child as you call it so stupid girl
sexy

United States

#40 Feb 20, 2010
yea i know the jenkins family i know ogle jenkins he runs his dogs all the time well he is supose to be doing that lololololol
ex girl friend

United States

#41 Feb 20, 2010
tom jenkins is such a dog he has his wife marie and sleeps around with every body he can and his son shane jenkins up hold him he cheats on marie all the time why she puts up with it i will never know he was talking to me for three months always in a hurry then i found out from a friend of his that he was married i said forget that . i also heard he had diffrent kids by diffrent women ones name is jackie not a good person
lies

United States

#42 Feb 20, 2010
yea i know some jenkins beth mary and sadie if u wont anybody to know anything just tell one of them 3 cause they will get the word out but trust me it will be lies before it gets back to you hats aall them three does is lie dont know which one is the worst at that lieing and mary is nothing but a wh@@e she sleeps with dave jeff depriest or whoever she can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overdose 3 min Objectivity 58
for x slaves 55 min hi note 16
I love my husband but.. 3 hr oh wtfever 3
Voyeurism in Ironton? 6 hr Thenextguy 6
good sex stories (Nov '10) 11 hr Lisa 143
Vote Yes for campus carry! 15 hr 18plus1 49
Take you away 22 hr I town observer 14

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance