Beth Rist???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ironton Gal

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Who thinks Beth starts these post just to keep her name going? Pretty sad Beth lol........LMAO! You are only wanting people to make YOU think you are hot lol.Well honey! You are way behind LOL not....not......not1 You are ugly, along with all your women lol! GOOD LUCK & GET A JOB!
Beth

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
You just started this thread dumbass! Who is obsessed or what?
right

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
yes, sure, she is ugly, are you kidding me with that. Why do you think she gets dogged so much. Jealousy breeds envy.

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2010
this thread is a waste of life...
stacy

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2010
I have this friend in maysville kentucky that is stalking Beth. She drives in just to go by her house.
That is all she talks about and I am afraid she may be desperate. I dont get it. Her name is Robin and she is on a wish hunt!
stacy

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2010
she cuts her hair like beth, she bought a jeep like beth, she is twisted and she is a nurse at ?. well let me check that and get back to ya. Yes, I support Beth and am trying to keep her from these stalkers.
knowledge

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Think about it. We are on here witnessing the posts about someone nearly fifty years old. You would have thought the demons from the past would have subsided by now. Whatever reason that you disliked this woman from the past, good god man , let it go. if she does not have an impact on your life, then god man leave it alone.

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2010
king_dane wrote:
this thread is a waste of life...
yelp..
I like King Dane

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2010
I am a Rist supporter and I am glad to see someone mean what they say and say what they mean! I like Beth and she has never said bad about anyone. Dont understand it, but as long as it isnt in my backyard.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2010
I like King Dane wrote:
I am a Rist supporter and I am glad to see someone mean what they say and say what they mean! I like Beth and she has never said bad about anyone. Dont understand it, but as long as it isnt in my backyard.
agreed.
donald

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2010
SHE IS FUGLY
lol

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Ironton Gal wrote:
Who thinks Beth starts these post just to keep her name going? Pretty sad Beth lol........LMAO! You are only wanting people to make YOU think you are hot lol.Well honey! You are way behind LOL not....not......not1 You are ugly, along with all your women lol! GOOD LUCK & GET A JOB!
She turned you down huh? ROFLMAO LOSER!
Really

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 20, 2010
stacy wrote:
she cuts her hair like beth, she bought a jeep like beth, she is twisted and she is a nurse at ?. well let me check that and get back to ya. Yes, I support Beth and am trying to keep her from these stalkers.
Robin? who is dating KeithAnn they're all friends dumbass!
I heard

Ashland, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2010
Isn't she back to dating that brown-headed girl? That really loud chick that think's she's all that? And she ain't pretty either! EEEWWWW! When's Beth going to wake up and realize that she's cheating on her and quit resorting back to the OLD NEWS??? COME ON BETH!!!!!!
barf123

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2010
Beth really thinks she's hot! Look at the ladies she has dated. serious people do you really think they are pretty? hummmmmmmm
geegee

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2010
barf123 wrote:
Beth really thinks she's hot! Look at the ladies she has dated. serious people do you really think they are pretty? hummmmmmmm
hahahahahaha lmao that's all i can say lol

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 21, 2010
you'll have that..
NOTICE

Richmond, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2010
Ironton gal lives in grayson Ky. Robin is a stalker and is so jeolous of Beth she will go to any length to cause her trouble. However, I am sure Beth has plenty of stalkers. Hang in there Beth. When you are well known the crazies come out.
Wondering

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 8, 2010
Kidding right .....
She is nasty..........
jimmypop

Columbus, OH

#21 Aug 9, 2010
this is the most over done subject on topix
yeah giver more poblicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Egbert (Sep '15) 1 hr Mmmm 2
North Ironton tragedy years ago (Dec '10) 2 hr alsointerested 164
cheryl russell 2 hr true story 5
Ironton Wheelersburg football game 5 hr Kent at the Daily... 46
Rock Hill OVC Champions 2016 7 hr wimpy 9
still dealing dope 8 hr Boohoo 5
Jay and Amanda 8 hr where r they 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages