i wanna bang her ;)

Since: Aug 10

Wentzville, MO

#5 Aug 26, 2010
rachel's awesome!!!
Rachel Inman

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2010
well nice to know u want to bang me john.. And I know im awesome.. Lol.. But most people around here dont like me cause im very outspoken. But I think its better to speak your mind then to hold it in. But i will say that i think if people are going to use this place to talk down on people they should man up and put there real name.. JUST SAYIN..

Wentzville, MO

#7 Aug 29, 2010
Rachel Inman wrote:
well nice to know u want to bang me john.. And I know im awesome.. Lol.. But most people around here dont like me cause im very outspoken. But I think its better to speak your mind then to hold it in. But i will say that i think if people are going to use this place to talk down on people they should man up and put there real name.. JUST SAYIN..
Rachel, you're outspokenness is WHY you are awesome. I love a girl who's not afraid to piss people off by saying what she feels. Most girls won't speak out because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I agree with you about people who are talking shit needing to put their names on it. However, I'm not starting shit. Its pissing me off about all these internet tough guys though
Rachel Inman

New Fairfield, CT

#8 Aug 30, 2010
Well I am glad sombody loves me for me and agree's with me...Thank u so much!!!! XOXOXO
baretta

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2010
I guess she's a alright girl lol
hmm

Salem, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2010
shes a ho for show shes been with everyone in town plus more i bet her count of men is well over 80 plus thats not even girls so yeah shes a ho

Wentzville, MO

#11 Aug 31, 2010
hmm wrote:
shes a ho for show shes been with everyone in town plus more i bet her count of men is well over 80 plus thats not even girls so yeah shes a ho
do you even know who you're talking about? oh you must know. guess thats why your name isn't on this. why are you being so crude? are you offended by a forum where no one has talked shit about someone? just had to make it into yet another place to talk shit about someone who doesn't deserve it. rachel is great, and if you're talking shit about her, you must be one of the people she's pissed off by telling the truth. if you can't stand hearing the truth, sucks to be you. at least when rachel wants to say something to you she makes damn sure you know its her sayin it, which is more than anyone can say for you. Take your shit talking and bark up another tree, mutt. no one wants you here.
whysoserious

Renton, WA

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Iron County citizen, how can you say to someone else "guess thats why your name isn't on this" your not a hypocrite are you? I'm just saying that maybe you should get beside yourself.

Wentzville, MO

#13 Aug 31, 2010
whysoserious wrote:
Iron County citizen, how can you say to someone else "guess thats why your name isn't on this" your not a hypocrite are you? I'm just saying that maybe you should get beside yourself.
First of all, i'm not the one talking shit about her am i? doesn't really matter whether my name's on here because I'm not the one bad mouthing her. I was saying if they're gonna talk shit, they should put their name behind it. I'm not talking shit. I said, guess that's why your name isn't on this to them, because they were calling her a ho, accusing her of sleeping with everyone in the county, then didn't have the guts tp back it up. I said nothing bad about rachel. i love the girl to death. when i start talking shit about someone, my name will get put on it, but since i'm not in the habit of talking about people behind their back, it doesn't really matter does it?
Rachel

Columbia, MO

#14 Aug 31, 2010
I LOVE YOU RACHEL
Cheyenna Jones

Wentzville, MO

#16 Sep 1, 2010
lol... I love you aunt rachel... just glad its not me on here this time :) jk jk
yup

Wentzville, MO

#17 Sep 1, 2010
hmm wrote:
dont worry ur not the only one who thinks this i think she is 2
sick of this

Southbury, CT

#19 Sep 2, 2010
so everyone just stop
Rachel Inman

New Fairfield, CT

#20 Sep 4, 2010
I love this site.. And u are so wrong.. I would have to say I am a slut.. I give this up for free..lmfao.. But I guess u really dont know cause if u did u would know that IDC what anybody thinks bout me.. I know I am and what kind of person I am so anyway THANK U HAVE A GREAT DAY... AND EVEYBODY ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!!
jamie womble

Wentzville, MO

#21 Jan 7, 2011
i had sex with racheal that shit was nasty as hell. he p*ssy smelt like sh*t. i had a threesome with her and christine browers. both the pieces ass remind me of wearn socks three days in a role....it smelt bad and was way to loose. i went to eat racheal out and couldnt find it becuase of the hair. he boobs looked like elf shoes kicken cherries

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#22 Jan 7, 2011
Hakikat apa yang kalian telah capai hingga demikian mahal taruhannya?" Mereka menjawab, " Ternyata bulan pernah mengalami pembelahan di suatu hari dahulu kala, kemudian menyatu kembali! Presenter pun bertanya, "Bagaimana kalian bisa yakin akan hal itu?" Mereka menjawab, "Kami mendapati secara pasti dari batu2-an yang terpisah (katrena) terpotong di permukaan bulan sampai di dalam (perut) bulan. Kami meminta para pakar geologi untuk menelitinya, dan mereka mengatakan, "Hal ini tidak mungkin terjadi kecuali jika memang bulan pernah terbelah lalu bersatu kembali!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Bockenkamp a child molester? Tue wow 15
what happened to bismarck? (Apr '12) Mon Wicked Bitch 51
Aaron Crocker and Craig Womble Sep 23 Cheesehead 8
Hospital Sep 22 Dr. Phil 16
IML Police??? (Aug '12) Sep 22 the future 31
aaron crocker Dead Sep 21 looopy 3
Angie lambert you asked? (Jan '16) Sep 21 looopy 5

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance