Angie Mounce/Thomlson&Shane Helms?

Angie Mounce/Thomlson&Shane Helms?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dunn_spunnn

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Rumour is she's pregnant AGAIN with Ozzie Goldens 14th child, The people say she is aborting the child. What will all the other brothers and sisters say?? Hmm???
She also shoots up drugs with Shane Helms..
Any comments?? Opnions?
spunnn

Brookfield, CT

#2 Dec 31, 2012
yes you are a AS HOLE
Just because

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Really?? I'm related to Shane. I thought he changed once he got out of prison
LMAO

Brookfield, CT

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Ozie Golden started this topix. I know all three of you. Angie im proud of you girl. Shane he is only saying that because he knows he lost a good person> YOUR GAIN dude Ozie is calling other people rats looks to me like the pot calling the kettle black,,,,,
nobody

Brookfield, CT

#5 Jan 1, 2013
dunn_spunnn wrote:
Rumour is she's pregnant AGAIN with Ozzie Goldens 14th child, The people say she is aborting the child. What will all the other brothers and sisters say?? Hmm???
She also shoots up drugs with Shane Helms..
Any comments?? Opnions?
I hear Shane has no prodlem with Angie being pregant he thinking about starting a cotton farm and needs euipment.
nobody

Brookfield, CT

#6 Jan 1, 2013
But we all know its BS its just ozie heartbroken starting shit because she found a better more respected MAN and i know for a fact he has changed
nobody

Brookfield, CT

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Just because wrote:
Really?? I'm related to Shane. I thought he changed once he got out of prison
If you are relation than you should know because i'm not relation and i know he has changed he is a better more respectable man. I also know that he and Angie are not shooting nothing because the company he works for does U.A.'s and he is not going to chance loosing his job so whoever started that is so full of sh*t that there probly BLACK...HINT HINT HINT

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 1, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>If you are relation than you should know because i'm not relation and i know he has changed he is a better more respectable man. I also know that he and Angie are not shooting nothing because the company he works for does U.A.'s and he is not going to chance loosing his job so whoever started that is so full of sh*t that there probly BLACK...HINT HINT HINT
AGREE.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2013
This ain't Ozzie, But I do know him personally..:)
If you really knew Oz you'd know he doesn't know how to spell and he sure as hell doesn't mess with cell phones or computers. Lol
WOW

Brookfield, CT

#10 Jan 2, 2013
You go girl! Glad to hear you finally woke up and realized that you have a good man. He works, he don"t do drugs, and doesn"t live with his mommie. Glad to hear O bailed his kids mommie out but wonder how he come up with that kind of cash so fast. HA! HA!
hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Don't rly have anything good tosay about either one but i do wana say angie is a low down caniving whore who preys on the ppl that care about her the most.. started shooting her kid up at 11 yrs old just so she could say if u tell ur dad I am ill tell him you r! Worst mother/ person evr I hope she crashes and burns in hell for ever
dang

Troy, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2013
wow brian thats harsh
wow

Old Monroe, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2013
hmm wrote:
Don't rly have anything good tosay about either one but i do wana say angie is a low down caniving whore who preys on the ppl that care about her the most.. started shooting her kid up at 11 yrs old just so she could say if u tell ur dad I am ill tell him you r! Worst mother/ person evr I hope she crashes and burns in hell for ever
are u the same person that asked on the other post if she was killed in a car wreck? all i can say is u better hope nothing happens to her or the po po be comin to visit u
momma lisa

Wentzville, MO

#14 Feb 3, 2013
well i thought she had her female parts taking out in 02 03 but who cares i have to here it from a doctor she has said this before and no babbie so i bet there no babbie this time well see in nine months
Court

Fairfax, VA

#15 Feb 8, 2013
She had a hysterectomy along time ago and got her tubes tied after having Daniel she can't get pregnant. She claimed to be pregnant by Tj mounce told him she miscarried and pissed out an eyeball, lmfao claimed she was pregnant by Eric pippin and got it removed, an now Ozzie?? No she is not pregnant with his child. Ozzie would never. He'd do anything in his power to keep from having babies with that crazy. Her own kids have nothing to do with her unless she has drugs for Daniel. It's ridiculous. I was in tha family I kno. It's a bunch of bullshit with her always.
doctor

Brookfield, CT

#16 Feb 8, 2013
now ,to keep her disability and food stamps she is going to have a back operation, how can she move her things in boxes and a TV if she has a bad back?? heard she moved again and the bill colecters are trying to get a hold of her. if you know where she is call ozy
Lol

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2013
doctor wrote:
now ,to keep her disability and food stamps she is going to have a back operation, how can she move her things in boxes and a TV if she has a bad back?? heard she moved again and the bill colecters are trying to get a hold of her. if you know where she is call ozy
I heard she is seeing Shane Helms, shane is back to work and taking angie with him when he goes back to work.
ha ha

Brookfield, CT

#18 Feb 10, 2013
shane is not working or leaving ironton
real talk

Troy, MO

#19 Feb 10, 2013
had a lot to say but i will just say one thing .DRAMA !!!!!!!! love ya court :)
same

Brookfield, CT

#20 Feb 13, 2013
is this the same ozzie who was no the front page of the M E ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Davidson Resturant 19 min mr missouri 45
who do u think isthe hottest guy in town (Mar '09) 23 hr SOUTHSIDE 47
Kianna at Steves Sun Jonh 4
jerry reexes Sun Superfly 5
Firechief Requirements Feb 16 fire-fly's mom 2
Hospital closing (Dec '15) Feb 15 maurice 8
Mayor McCheese Feb 15 Big John 14

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages