concerned citizen
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dottie

Brookfield, CT

#1 Dec 8, 2012
i want to know how anyone can literally destroy soneone elses property and not get arrested? i know a girl whos' boyfriend threw boalders at her car and busted out the rear window, and schattered the front window kicked the driverside door in and multiple dents and scratched because he was drunk and mad. whether she is afraid of him or stupid I am not sure which but if it was my beautiful red car and proud of it as she has been then I would not let him get by with it. Lake Killarney needs to weed out riftraft to make sure unemployed bose o's don't move in the neighborhood with nothing better to do than destroy other peoples property.
justin

Brookfield, CT

#2 Dec 8, 2012
i agree
drunkards

Wentzville, MO

#3 Dec 8, 2012
whose car was it? I know someone out there with a red car and a crazy ass boyfriend when he gets drunk...does his name start with an O?
lol

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
drunkards wrote:
whose car was it? I know someone out there with a red car and a crazy ass boyfriend when he gets drunk...does his name start with an O?
Yea his name is Otis P Buttondick
Erin

Brookfield, CT

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Angie needs to grow some balls and have that stupid ... hole arrested before he really hurts her
drunkards

Wentzville, MO

#6 Dec 9, 2012
So it was him. Yeah, she's proud of that car and it's time she lets his a** go for good.
ben

Brookfield, CT

#7 Dec 9, 2012
wow just drove past the academey, Car is under a tarp. What a mess. Is he in jail yet?
Dee

Brookfield, CT

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Not that I know of. She says he is suspose to fix the car for her but his track record speaks volumes. Time will tell.
really

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 9, 2012
me thinks that its's her fault. from what you'all say this is just a escalation of previous incendents, and if she would have kicked him to the ditch sooner, THIS would not have happen. so, sometime things happen to you because YOU have'nt did anythig to HELP yourself. of course that is just what me thinks.
why

Brookfield, CT

#10 Dec 11, 2012
the fool went back ti him???
habit

O Fallon, MO

#11 Dec 11, 2012
she always does
omg

Brookfield, CT

#12 Dec 18, 2012
i dont think she will go back to him did u also hear that family lied and police showed up to arrest her? maybe she is scared of him and thats y she keeps going back???? and a reply to ME Thinks i also think you are right it is her fault she needs to leave him alone or just expect more things like this to happen to her but for her sake i hope this one lets her see what he really is before he hurts her
ANGIE

Brookfield, CT

#13 Dec 18, 2012
WOW i just seen where i made the funny papers. i did get the law called on me and the police officer did show up to arrest me and i was released becuz it was made up stories on me. He is fixing the windows and all that car is to me now is an eye soar. dont give up on me i am a foool i no this and feeling like one too.
sister

Brookfield, CT

#14 Dec 22, 2012
if any thing happens to angie i will have O arested, now that he is out of jail!!!!!!
angie

Brookfield, CT

#15 Dec 29, 2012
To my sister thanks i appreciate the love and no i am going back to him he has only fixed the front wind shield and im going to get the back glass fixed myself and move on with my life without him in it thanks to all who has supported me through out this mess
HUH

Brookfield, CT

#16 Jan 1, 2013
drunkards wrote:
angie mounce and o has u referred to him also has more lies on here about her Why dont he just leave her alone
angie

Brookfield, CT

#17 Jan 1, 2013
habit wrote:
she always does
Im not going back to him he has started other topix on here. Blaming me for Brook being arrested because she had outstanding warrents I didnt make the call and I could care less about her or O. For real she was doing me a favor staying with him and he needs to be with his kids a be a real dad. So believe me when i say i didnt make any calls he needs to quit making stories up on me and everybody else
what

Brookfield, CT

#18 Jan 6, 2013
did angie get killed in a car wreck OMG
concerned

Old Monroe, MO

#19 Jan 6, 2013
what wrote:
did angie get killed in a car wreck OMG
Why the hell would you say something like that on here? You people need to grow up.
not again

Brookfield, CT

#20 Feb 13, 2013
ozzie is at it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad but true 22 hr Old hip 2
Lizz Mon Old hip 1
Kaylee na jones (Jul '11) Mon Wondering 27
great clips farmimgton (Feb '16) Mon Tim 3
Melissa huntley Apr 21 Robb 1
Jay provins from symmsvally Apr 18 Friend 2
bismarck fire dept. Apr 18 will lickem 14

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages