What's your opinion of Courtney Thoml...

What's your opinion of Courtney Thomlinson/Bales/Bloom?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Study of People

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Question One: Would like to just slap her around a little? Next Question: Have you been a victim of her feel sorry for me? Honestly I have. Do you think house-hopping is a responsible way to raise a child? I'm not sure if she's aware of her talent of being a good con artist. She gets you to feel sorry for her because her Mom kicks her out, which is never her fault either. After you give her a place to stay, money, cigarettes, and takes till you have nothing else to offer then she moves on to the next victim and makes you the bad guy. She claims she is not a thief but yet gets caught red-handed breaking into the brown apartments and takes a jar of money. Is that not stealing? I think it is. If she doesn't get her way she calls your doctor or parole officer or just sends you to prison with one of her lies. Has she made up a lie on you? Last Question: She talks so tough do you think she can back up her tough talking mouth? If she steps in my bubble I guess we will find out. CAUTION: Don't shake around her. When did she become such a pill-popper. Maybe drug-court will get her the help she needs.
WOW

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2013
At least this person study of people didn't make up any of the lies and yes I too have been a victim of all the same things money, cigarettes, a place to stay, rides and would like to just slap her. Poor John she played him and continues to play Daniel Thomlinson.
family

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
All true! Sad! Sad! Sad!
Haha

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2013
SO TRUE...CAN U SAY A USELESS PIECE OF BLEEP BLEEP!!! I CANT BELIEVE SME1 HASENT STEPPD IN TO GET THT POOR BABY HES THE REAL VICTIM...SAD EXCUSE FOR A MTHER PEOPLE LIKE THT SHULDNT B ABLE TO REPRODUCE!!!
rumors

Old Monroe, MO

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Someone stepped in a few months ago. She doesn't have that child and doesn't deserve to have her back until she grows up.
study of people

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jun 16, 2013
she has lost custody of her baby i truely believe a child belongs with thier mother but in some cases maybe not.
lmao

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Brandi Morris just smoked her ass
mike

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 2, 2013
She is a very nice looking girl but she is really a low life scum bag who needs to be locked up.
Other side of the coin

O Fallon, MO

#9 Nov 2, 2013
mike wrote:
She is a very nice looking girl but she is really a low life scum bag who needs to be locked up.
Judge not ye punk ass Biatch!
mike

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Other side of the coin wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not ye punk ass Biatch!
You must have an English problem. She is a low life scum. What would you call a thief? A lier? I gave her more credit than she deserves by say she is a fine looking girl.
family

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Agreed Mike! Anyone know why the cops are looking for her this time?
mike

Wentzville, MO

#12 Nov 3, 2013
Didn't know they were looking for her. I bet she ripped off the wrong person this time.
F_O_Man

Wentzville, MO

#13 Nov 10, 2013
She is a real piece of cake. She has made me subject to her scams. She steals, lies and so forth. She expects her mark to also take care of her boyfriend or whoever he may be. I'll do what ever I can to teach her a lesson.
scott thomlinson

Detroit, MI

#14 Dec 1, 2013
Courtney is a mess but truth be told she's probably no worse off than any one of you commenting like brandy morris she's a dirt leg whore but at least she has the balls to put her name behind the comment unlike the rest of you pussies my favorite comment poor Jonny he's a drunken women beater and Daniel he's a drug addict that didn't take action to get Kinsley either and I'm not Hippocratic I was a junky too but I'm not now 18moths clean and have my kids back in my life it can be done but don't put Jonny or Daniel or yourself above courtney
eyes

Brookfield, CT

#15 Jan 12, 2014
Scott know the facts before you make accusations he never beat her an so what if he used to drink. Dont really know daneil
peoplecanchange

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2014
Trash, trash, and more trash, that whole crowd that keeps coming up. Brandi, Courtney, the crooked eyed b*tch, all of'em Cassie, nasty b*tches with no priorities but their own selfishness..lots of hurt children in these situations. Hopefully they can change, i think its apparent though
F_O_Man

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jan 17, 2014
The only one of this group I know is Courtney. Just imagine how it feels for a father to fail to acknowledge his daughter. Says he doesn't know a Courtney. If she was somewhat a better person I would feel sorry for her. Her daughter is better off without Courtney in her life.
Shane

Farmington, MO

#18 Jan 17, 2014
Hey Scott, no disrespect intended but if you're gonna air out a problem you have with my brother, do it to his face not on a website that he doesn't view. If Jon had a problem with you, you can bet your ass that he wouldn't express it on the Internet. He would bring it to you...and you know this.
justsayin

Carbondale, KS

#19 Jan 18, 2014
Thats bc Scotts a pos too...clean my ass! your trash too, the only mistake jonny made was marrying that skank, and no one cares about daniel either, him and court are 2 peas n a pod til he got smoked on the hwy. idk what jonny was thinkin, shout out though lol jonnys the sh*t!
F_O_Man

Warrenton, MO

#20 Jan 29, 2014
I saw a ring on Courtney's finger. It .looked like it was an engagement ring. To bad it looked like glass and not a diamond. Even Courtney deserves better than that. Maybe Dannie girl is ripping her off this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a young lady to help old man 36 min abc 2
Brad Wooten Auto Body (Dec '15) 7 hr Nettie 19
Angie lambert you asked? Jun 26 Skinny miney 4
Who knows what about Katie King? Jun 24 Katie king 22
Roy Cain (Sep '12) Jun 22 FRIEND 17
AV barbecue battle Jun 20 Idealist 6
Tiffany garret Jun 20 bob 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages