First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Old Monroe, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I heard there was a fire somewhere out by Lake Killarney and that a family with children were hurt. Any info on this and if are ok?
Jdjdjd

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Lol im sure if they are hurt they are not ok
info

Troy, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2013
concerned wrote:
I heard there was a fire somewhere out by Lake Killarney and that a family with children were hurt. Any info on this and if are ok?
Go to mymoinfo.com and they have the info you want.
with audio...It happened about 8 am this morning,but
all have been released from hospital.
concerned

Old Monroe, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Thank you!
Killarney Killer

Wentzville, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2013
So what happened another dope business go down out here.Or the meth lab burn up? Drug situation is way out of hand out here.
one less

Brookfield, CT

#7 Jan 6, 2013
well when your Bi Polar and on disabilty and use space heaters. but can buy a second car, buy and sell on the internet, buy a swiming pool, new flat TV,well how is that picture? i'm sure he will rebuild killarney needs more people like him. any one know if his guns, wips and chaings and nutchucks burned? hope not heard he use to walk around hitting trees with them????? what did a tree do to him??? thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!
I know, Right?

O Fallon, MO

#8 Jan 6, 2013
one less wrote:
well when your Bi Polar and on disabilty and use space heaters. but can buy a second car, buy and sell on the internet, buy a swiming pool, new flat TV,well how is that picture? i'm sure he will rebuild killarney needs more people like him. any one know if his guns, wips and chaings and nutchucks burned? hope not heard he use to walk around hitting trees with them????? what did a tree do to him??? thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, where do you Dickheads come from? Somebody's house burns down and you still have to talk trash about them, lol?? Now is where you're true character comes out and shows truly what kind of person you are down deep! Here's where you could show some class and either keep your mouth shut, or even better, offer them something to help them thru this. It all boils down to the golden rule boys and girls (you probably don't even know what that is, and for you, I do feel sorry)
Carrie Nash

Farmington, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2013
one less wrote:
I'm so glad you know so much about my family to start spewing lies and gossip over this ignorant web site. Youre talking about my aunt, uncle and their 2 children that barely escaped with their lives and you're going to sit there and make fun of them? This just shows what kind of person you are. I pray nothing like this ever happens to you. If it does, I know for a fact that my family wouldn't be on here bashing you. How about you try to help instead of making things worse?
Carrie Nash

Farmington, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Im their niece and want to say that it wasnt a meth lab or a dope business that made their house, all their belongings, their van and 2 cats go up in flames. Yes, fires can happen without drugs being involved. Now that I've set everything straight, how about people stop being negative and spreading gossip?? if anyone would like to donate to my family, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
omg

Brookfield, CT

#11 Jan 9, 2013
hope they han insurance on the house

Since: Feb 13

Warrenton, MO

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I know my neighbor Bruce Macmillan is the one that posted the nasty comments about me and it is true that I am on disability but not Bipolar and if I was what does that have to do with how I live my life or what I own. I did not get along with Bruce and that's why he chose to insult me.
But it's only his anger coming through.
If Bruce's house burned I would have been really concerned about him and would have done anything I could to help him because that is what true human nature is about caring for friends and enemies when they are suffering.
Loser

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
You are just a leach who sucks away public dollars because you are a drug addict and to lazy to work.

Warrenton, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Bruce Macmillian I believe you are posting all these negative comments about me because you are still angry because I ran you off my property many years ago because you always smelled like you had been drinking and you always cussed around me and my family. I told you to get off my property and never come back.
All the people that know me can tell you I'm a firm believer in ALMIGHTY GOD and that I do not drink, cuss, smoke, or do drugs.
concerned about

Glens Falls, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
didn't you tell the sherif's dept. you were bi-polar,now you say you are not bi-polar how did you cure the bi-polarness? And why are you on disabilty if not bi-polar?
geez

O Fallon, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2013
What does her being or not being bipolar have to do with her house burning down? Some people just love finding issues to complain about when it's none of their concern.
Jack

Farmington, MO

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Is this a fire at Lake Killearney or the fire at Iron Mountain lake it took Bismarck 25 minutes to gewt to because the boy wonder lt. was going to the fire without a truck and had to go back to the firehouse when he heard nobody else was going?

Warrenton, MO

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Bruce P. Macmillan your Ex-wife Yvonne Macmillan an
and your son Mark Macmillan said you should mind your own affairs and leave me alone.
Google reasons for disability and choose one of the many reasons you believe I'm on disability.
You seem to believe Bipolar is the only reason for disability.
I did not tell the sheriff that I was bipolar only that my son has Asperger's Autism.
I know more about you than you think I do.
You have lived in Albany New YORK, Latham New York, Ballston Spa new York.
baroquesilver

Brookfield, CT

#20 Feb 26, 2013
have you or did you ever have sex with bruce
just saying

Brookfield, CT

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Mark Macmillan actually buys prescription drugs on a regular basis. He has been in rehab many times. For him to say someone else is doing this, is his own demons haunting him.
just saying

Farmington, MO

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Bruce, not mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa huntley Sat Robb 1
Jay provins from symmsvally Apr 18 Friend 2
bismarck fire dept. Apr 18 will lickem 14
Politics in high school sports Apr 15 Fruit of the loom 5
Looking for Clint Apr 15 Real talk 2
Fire chief Bismarck (Oct '15) Apr 14 Real talk 5
When's the Mexican restaurant opening? Apr 13 cruel 2

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages