GO!
wondering

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2011
A-- Hole

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Could possibly be the best we have ever had.....give him a cotton pickin' chance. If you got beef with the man, it's obviously because your a criminal.
county person

Farmington, MO

#4 Mar 27, 2011
Give him a chance to do what, cover up drug using deputy's, spend more money than he needs to for his own agenda, WAKE UP IRON COUNTY, HE IS A SELF SERVING LOSER WHO CANT KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 27, 2011
county person wrote:
Give him a chance to do what, cover up drug using deputy's, spend more money than he needs to for his own agenda, WAKE UP IRON COUNTY, HE IS A SELF SERVING LOSER WHO CANT KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS!
Your probably the same person who says Bill Clinton was a great president......the man had a problem with his d*$k falling out too......not that I know or even believe that Roger has that problem too. He has been in office for a very short time and has done more in that time than others have done in years. I'm affraid that anyone who can down the law enforcement like you just have, must have some kind of personal beef with him that should probably be settled somewhere else but on topix or any other website where your name can be hidden......
cleatis

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2011
Reckon,that be bout right. That's mighty wise of u
RAZOR04 wrote:
<quoted text>Your probably the same person who says Bill Clinton was a great president......the man had a problem with his d*$k falling out too......not that I know or even believe that Roger has that problem too. He has been in office for a very short time and has done more in that time than others have done in years. I'm affraid that anyone who can down the law enforcement like you just have, must have some kind of personal beef with him that should probably be settled somewhere else but on topix or any other website where your name can be hidden......
County Person Is Stupid 2

Wentzville, MO

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Roger Medley is the biggest idiot this town could possibly have voted in, besides Jeremy Medley. Or County Person. But, hes a liar,cheater, backstabber, anything you name it. gets caught having sex in a patrol car, cheating on his wife with someone else for a long period of time. but no one looks at this stuff. nope im not on here talkin trash i know this for a fact... Thought he was a nice guy and everything then bam. it hits you like a ton of bricks. This County is screwed if he continues to be sheriff... We need a real sheriff in this county someone who knows what they are doing and who will not cut corners or lie cheat or steal. its crazy. Heaven forbid this town vote someone who is a good person into office... Maybe Jim Erpenbach or Russ Allen. Those guys know whats going on and how to be a hard working cop. Just sayin...
fyi

Warrenton, MO

#8 Mar 30, 2011
County Person Is Stupid 2 wrote:
Roger Medley is the biggest idiot this town could possibly have voted in, besides Jeremy Medley. Or County Person. But, hes a liar,cheater, backstabber, anything you name it. gets caught having sex in a patrol car, cheating on his wife with someone else for a long period of time. but no one looks at this stuff. nope im not on here talkin trash i know this for a fact... Thought he was a nice guy and everything then bam. it hits you like a ton of bricks. This County is screwed if he continues to be sheriff... We need a real sheriff in this county someone who knows what they are doing and who will not cut corners or lie cheat or steal. its crazy. Heaven forbid this town vote someone who is a good person into office... Maybe Jim Erpenbach or Russ Allen. Those guys know whats going on and how to be a hard working cop. Just sayin...
U just agreed with county person...just saying?
County Person Is Stupid13

Wentzville, MO

#9 Mar 30, 2011
The reason that County Person is Stupid is not because of the Roger Medley Topic. There are other topics on here which is the reason he is stupid. I didnt agree, I just gave my two cents and the truth about this topic. Just Saying???
justme

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 31, 2011
Let's hope he doesn't get back in office cause he is not doing anything but having everyone else do everything he is a lazy sob
My vote

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2011
County Person Is Stupid 2 wrote:
Either would have my vote! Lets hope someone runs in 2012!
koopa

Warrenton, MO

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Jim Erpenbach...LMAO, he is a FAKE goat ropper. that guy ran av highschool for a while, great person but i gaurantee he would make a horrible sherriff better off with roger imo. Russ might be a good at it tho.
crissy

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Erpenbachs hot
voter

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Roger is a fine guy...

Some of the trash that inhabit this forum are not, never were & will never be (and they know it).

voter
so is

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 1, 2011
So is voter the county guy back under a new name? must be since he is a Roger supporter here to.

Since: Mar 11

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Apr 1, 2011
so is wrote:
So is voter the county guy back under a new name? must be since he is a Roger supporter here to.
county guy is not a medley supporter he is an idiot like you.
I really

Wright City, MO

#17 Apr 1, 2011
So is this county person to Mr. Thissux...What a idiot YOU are
huh

Cedar Rapids, IA

#18 Apr 1, 2011
koopa wrote:
Jim Erpenbach...LMAO, he is a FAKE goat ropper. that guy ran av highschool for a while, great person but i gaurantee he would make a horrible sherriff better off with roger imo. Russ might be a good at it tho.
I think people are refering to Todd Erpenbach, not Jim.
justme

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 1, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>I think people are refering to Todd Erpenbach, not Jim.
Yes I think you are right it prob is Todd. And he would do a great job of coarse if he ever does run ot will prob be after he retires from hwy patrol but any one would do better than the lying snake that's there now
hilarious

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 2, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think you are right it prob is Todd. And he would do a great job of coarse if he ever does run ot will prob be after he retires from hwy patrol but any one would do better than the lying snake that's there now
Its funny that you a dispatcher would put this on here. Maybe Roger needs to check into this. Then we would have another dispatcher gone. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions for Bismarck Fire Department 45 min Robby 3
Bailey Jo's is going down the tubes 1 hr Billy Bob 22
Local Transgender looking for some action 15 hr zool 10
Shooting Sun Supahed 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun Dummy 965
who do u think isthe hottest guy in town (Mar '09) Apr 21 Parkhills87 49
shelly royer?? Apr 21 Danny 6

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages