Motorcyclists 'Ride for Trayvon'

Motorcyclists 'Ride for Trayvon'

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

WhiteIsRight

Severn, Canada

#1 Jul 28, 2013
I bet people started running for the hills when they saw this crowd coming! Clicking door locks Obama style. You know.

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/motorc...
Emilio

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
There was some big women in that bunch. Put it this way, if I had one on the back, I would be wearing dark sunglasses.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jul 28, 2013
The more I see how easily people get sucked into this media created race baiting, the more I understand how idiots keep getting voted into office.
Emilio

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
These guys were not riding for Trayvon, the were riding for a Sunday afternoon outing -- and decided to tack his name on for media coverage. Losers.
Inspector

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Were those bikes stolen? Did anybody check?
Edwin

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Everybody use 'Trayvon', holding runs, doing bike rides etc. Can't quite determine what they are accomplishing.

Even better, one long older woman abortion protester this morning in front of Dr. Wortman's office in Brighton, with three police cars (one with their lightbar on) and 5 cops watching her. Money well spent.
Skittles

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Did they have skittles taped to their bikes?
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#8 Aug 1, 2013
It'll end up being like six guys on 2-stroke dirt bikes! LOL! I can hear it now, the approaching 'ride for support'.. ring ding da-ding, ring ring ding!(The tinny sound a 2-stroke bike engine makes)
The man

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Freakin' hilarious!

D-bags on bikes.
autismawareness

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Edwin wrote:
Everybody use 'Trayvon', holding runs, doing bike rides etc. Can't quite determine what they are accomplishing.
Even better, one long older woman abortion protester this morning in front of Dr. Wortman's office in Brighton, with three police cars (one with their lightbar on) and 5 cops watching her. Money well spent.
They are accomplishing rights for people! And laws being changed so people don't get away with murder.
LeToyaLahWanndaB onQuiQui

Fairport, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2013
Zimmerman is free. JUSTICE SERVED TOKENS
Vinny Gumbatz

Dansville, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Dirt bags riding to honor a dead dirtbag! Hopefully they stayed in Buffalo and have no plans to return.
AngelicaIntheJun gle

Rochester, NY

#15 Jul 19, 2016
Its so good for people to Motorcycle in support of an innocent teen who was targetted.
josephbarkley

Mount Pleasant, SC

#16 Jul 19, 2016
Immocent? Paleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Nog had it coming.
JenniferinCharlo tte

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 19, 2016
AngelicaIntheJungle wrote:
Its so good for people to Motorcycle in support of an innocent teen who was targetted.
Angelica, we ALL know Trayvon was targetted, but did we ever hear why Trayvon was targetted? Because he was BLACK! He was killed because he was an innocent black teen! Just because we have a black president who is evil, doesn't mean all blacks are evil! Trayvon was innocent!!!! Zimmerman murdered him!!!!!!!!!
perfect

Geneva, NY

#18 Jul 19, 2016
AngelicaIntheJungle wrote:
Ptttt.
targetttttted?
I doubt it.
M0re likely that he was prevented from breaking and entering.
josephbarkley

Mount Pleasant, SC

#19 Jul 19, 2016
Can't flim flam the zimm zamm!
Trump2016Vagina

Oswego, NY

#20 Nov 7, 2016
I should've participated in this. I love riding my motorcycle, especially for an anti-racism and pro-American cause!
Ha Ha

Waterloo, NY

#21 Nov 7, 2016
Trump2016Vagina wrote:
I should've participated in this. I love riding my motorcycle, especially for an anti-racism and pro-American cause!
Do you own a motorcycle?
or do you just put playing cards in the spokes of your huffy and pedal really hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Overturns Conviction For Boys And Girls C... 1 hr IescapedNY 7
Moshe haha iescapedny perfect are all the same ... 2 hr IescapedNY 11
south wedge, I have questions for you 2 hr Moshe 101
Community Adgitator Howard Eagle Agitating Once... 3 hr Moshe 31
Bitter Arctic Blast In Store For Next Week 7 hr perfect 2
1180 WHAM's Bob Matthews Racist??? (Jul '12) 8 hr Ha Ha 21
Pentagon Buried $125 Billion in Administrative ... 17 hr Moshe 10

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance