Mercy Flight Central polit arrested f...

Mercy Flight Central polit arrested for flying without a licsence

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Ha Ha

Iraq

#1 Jul 26, 2013
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Man-acc...

neat! with all the different screening done by the federal gummint ... and he STILL was flying for 20 years!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/loca l/story/Man-accused-of-using-f ake-identity-to-fly-planes/qp0 JnnlK4kqhyrev-e3hyg.cspx
neat! with all the different screening done by the federal gummint ... and he STILL was flying for 20 years!
Yeah, Yeah ... I spelled Pilot wrong
Emilio

Pittsford, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Yeah ... I spelled Pilot wrong
Hey, you spelled pilot wrong.

I have to go through a freakin' TSA check to fly, and he is flying for 20 years without a license. Something is not right here. Also, nice job of doing a background check by his employer. Ever hear of fingerprint databases. He had to be on file from the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal knuckles used in assault of man in Canand... 12 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 55 min 13Suks 3
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 2 hr Shut Bozo Down 57
One White DEAD and more then 60 arrested at the... (Jul '12) 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 15
News Four arrests reported following Rascal Flatts c... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
Heavy Police Presence in Perinton 2 hr LaKeisha Jackson 1
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 10 hr Martie 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages