Gods Property threatens people yet do...

Gods Property threatens people yet doesn't get the boot

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2013
Let me get this straight. Gods Property/Classless threatens people's lives and doesn't get booted. Hmmmmm....geee....does anyone else see something wrong with this?

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#2 Sep 11, 2013
People SEE clearly whom the ATTACKERS and defilers on this forum are.

What........banned again?

LOL
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Let me get this straight. Gods Property/Classless threatens people's lives and doesn't get booted. Hmmmmm....geee....does anyone else see something wrong with this?
Looks like YOU got straightened out.

Booted OUT.

Running or should we say HOPPING, got the other foot in your mouth.

You gon' learn, you gon' learn!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like YOU got straightened out.
Booted OUT.
Running or should we say HOPPING, got the other foot in your mouth.
You gon' learn, you gon' learn!
Oh I've learned plenty. I've learned that the Rochester moderator is a racist p.o.s. who allows blacks on here to physically threaten others, slander police officers without merit, rant and name call without repercussions. I've learned you were arrested for loitering in a parking lot with a suspended registration on your car. I've learned you were thrown out of MCC. Both are freakin hilarious. I've learned that when you are called out for being a loser, you run and cry to the racist moderator and remain on here to continue to slander and threaten others. Karma. Can't wait til you get yours. Rest assured, you will.
Ref

Sherman Oaks, CA

#5 Sep 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I've learned plenty. I've learned that the Rochester moderator is a racist p.o.s. who allows blacks on here to physically threaten others, slander police officers without merit, rant and name call without repercussions. I've learned you were arrested for loitering in a parking lot with a suspended registration on your car. I've learned you were thrown out of MCC. Both are freakin hilarious. I've learned that when you are called out for being a loser, you run and cry to the racist moderator and remain on here to continue to slander and threaten others. Karma. Can't wait til you get yours. Rest assured, you will.
But you lost. You're banned. Again. CC bested you. Praise the Lord.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I've learned plenty. I've learned that the Rochester moderator is a racist p.o.s. who allows blacks on here to physically threaten others, slander police officers without merit, rant and name call without repercussions. I've learned you were arrested for loitering in a parking lot with a suspended registration on your car. I've learned you were thrown out of MCC. Both are freakin hilarious. I've learned that when you are called out for being a loser, you run and cry to the racist moderator and remain on here to continue to slander and threaten others. Karma. Can't wait til you get yours. Rest assured, you will.
Keep running off at the mouth!!!
Still hopping on one foot i see, running your lying tongue about things you THOUGHT you knew. So you KNOW for a fact this person was loitering in a parking lot and NOT pulled over by the lying cop? You'll make a great witness!!!
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Ref wrote:
<quoted text>
But you lost. You're banned. Again. CC bested you. Praise the Lord.
The Topix DITZ got that hinney WORE OUT! SCARED---STRAIGHT!

AINT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND----REGISTERED. NA-DA!

Even her so called buddies are UPSET with her. She done took a few down with her.
Wanda

Lenoir, NC

#9 Sep 11, 2013
Why does CC run rampant on this forum? I guess when your nuts, or black, or nuts and black, your safe. It is unbelievable that she remains.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Gee "Ref", what do you think will happen when Topix start getting warrants from the police for IPS# to follow thru with those threats and the slander that you have been spewing? How do you think Topix will like it when people start contacting the people in the media and the ones that pay to place ads on here? You might think that you have "won" CC, but believe me when I tell you that Topix is more worried about the bottom line(money)and bad media than you and your racist rants and threats. So enjoy yourself for now because you are about to be in a world of trouble sooner than you think. S/N: We all know that you aren't the brightest bulb in the box CC so you might want to check the laws about using the web to slander and threaten people, it is a FEDERAL OFFENCE and they are cracking down hard on it. You lost every law suit you ever filed because you lied, so what makes you think that you will get a pass this time around CC? Time to wake up Zippy.
ADVICE:
DON'T START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH.
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT...STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
>>>>>>>CR Y LOUD AND SPARE NOT.
Need To Know

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Do you know how to contact topix other than the joke of a report abuse button?

Rochester topix is so biased.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#15 Sep 12, 2013
God's Property has NO need to threaten anyone.

If you feel threatened it is due to your own behavior.

Sounds like Guilt & conviction for YOUR wrongdoing.

HE's a rock in a weary land and shelter in the time of a storm!

A fortified defense against the wiles of the enemy

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#16 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Start posting on their Ca. forums (the home office is in Ca.)about the abuse going on in Rochester. They will get in contact by your email. It works, give it a try, the more people, the better. S/N: They are already informed about what is happening, they want more feedback from other posters.
^^^^^^^^^^
The evil spirit of AHAB is seeking UNGODLY assistance to help fortify HIS LIES.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servant so the Lord and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

AMEN!

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#17 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Start posting on their Ca. forums (the home office is in Ca.)about the abuse going on in Rochester. They will get in contact by your email. It works, give it a try, the more people, the better. S/N: They are already informed about what is happening, they want more feedback from other posters.
Needing the assistance of the EVILS of Jezebel.........

5.They are never wrong in their own eyes; they are unable to apologize.

6.They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.

7.They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.

8.They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.
Need To Know

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Start posting on their Ca. forums (the home office is in Ca.)about the abuse going on in Rochester. They will get in contact by your email. It works, give it a try, the more people, the better. S/N: They are already informed about what is happening, they want more feedback from other posters.
Thanks. Will do. Any special city?

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#21 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text> I fixed your rant for you CC, you can thank me later. I just didn't want you to look like a dishonest person anymore that you already do.
PROOF^^^^^^^^^^
MORE LIES, SCHEMES AND DECEPTIVE TRICKERY OF THE EVIL ONE.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#22 Sep 12, 2013
A Cry for Vengeance

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:
and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:
neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,
that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,
but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;
and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;
yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.


^^^^^^^^^^THUS SAITH THE LORD.^^^^^^^^^

WHOM DECLARES THAT VENGEANCE IS HIS!!!













“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#23 Sep 12, 2013
PROVERBS 12

17 An honest witness tells the truth,
but a false witness tells lies.

18 The words of the reckless pierce like swords,
but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

19 Truthful lips endure forever,
but a lying tongue lasts only a moment.

20 Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil,
but those who promote peace have joy.

21 No harm overtakes the righteous,
but the wicked have their fill of trouble.

22 The Lord detests lying lips,
but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#24 Sep 12, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Needing the assistance of the EVILS of Jezebel.........
5.They are never wrong in their own eyes; they are unable to apologize.
6.They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.
7.They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.
8.They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.
would you stop with the brain-washed cult religion garbage already?
enough.
you wanna spew this babble venom, go see the scientologists or the rabbi.
I don't remember this being a religious forum, unless, of course you START a religion discussion, which you ARE entitled to, and post this THERE.
lemmings. blind followers with no MIND of their own...
ever heard of SCIENCE?
Darwin?
Oh yeah, you believe in the bible. The book of fiction.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#25 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>I, unlike you CC always finish what I start. You haven't seen any "heat" yet, but you will sooner than you think, trust me on that. Now go back to your cave and behave before you get into more trouble.
the above statement reads like a bonafide threat from someone seeking revenge and SCARED. right?
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#26 Sep 12, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
would you stop with the brain-washed cult religion garbage already?
enough.
you wanna spew this babble venom, go see the scientologists or the rabbi.
I don't remember this being a religious forum, unless, of course you START a religion discussion, which you ARE entitled to, and post this THERE.
lemmings. blind followers with no MIND of their own...
ever heard of SCIENCE?
Darwin?
Oh yeah, you believe in the bible. The book of fiction.
this is the U.S where we have choices. If you don't like it, don't read it. Now how simple is that ? Even a fool can comprehend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midtown Plaza st Christmas 38 min SouthWedgeTudor 2
History Lesson 56 min SouthWedgeTudor 1
Review: D Caesars Auto (Apr '13) 1 hr josh 32
News New Officer Joins East Aurora P.D. (Nov '08) 6 hr A concerned citizen 11
News Arrest Made in Raven Cooper Homicide (Sep '12) 9 hr Lol 16
News Rochester Teen Stabbed on North Clinton 9 hr Lol 2
Another Dead White Guy Pulled From River 11 hr RocDailyShootings 3
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]