this why whites are devals

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

R TRUTH

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
you whites want us to werk and when we do you haras us we just want to do are jobs leave us alone white devals and let us be
ILOVENY

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2013
they don't want Blacks to work and achieve. They hire whites over Blacks all day long. If a Black person cannot eat and live their lives the correct way, they would be a fool to walk around homeless and starving.

Get what you need to survive. White people are shooting themselves in the foot the wanna talk shit.
Daddy is Black

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2013
R TRUTH wrote:
you whites want us to werk and when we do you haras us we just want to do are jobs leave us alone white devals and let us be
Whites do a damn good job at discriminating too. And when we do get hired, we don't get chances like whites!

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 5, 2013
ILOVENY wrote:
they don't want Blacks to work and achieve. They hire whites over Blacks all day long. If a Black person cannot eat and live their lives the correct way, they would be a fool to walk around homeless and starving.
Get what you need to survive. White people are shooting themselves in the foot the wanna talk shit.
What are you saying.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
R TRUTH wrote:
If I were you, I would be more upset with the teachers that didn't teach you how to spell or write.

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I would be more upset with the teachers that didn't teach you how to spell or write.
He/she would have to place some importance on spelling and grammer in order to be angry about such things.
MLKing

Penfield, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Hey, if your going to call us devils, spell it correctly. Sorry, didn't mean to "haras" you at "werk". Good luck with that job. Put a new cake in urinal 3.
MLKing

Penfield, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Daddy is Black wrote:
<quoted text>Whites do a damn good job at discriminating too. And when we do get hired, we don't get chances like whites!
Just to set the record straight.

If you are clearly better than a white coworker, 99% of managers nationwide will promote you over the cracker... as long as you demonstrate you can do the task better.

I am so sick of hearing this flawed rhetoric as the only reason you can't get ahead. It's total crap, and is no longer acceptable. If you are the superior employee, the white guy will be working for you. Grow up.
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
R TRUTH wrote:
http://www.lawyersandsettlemen ts.com/articles/california_lab or_law/interview-california-la bor-law-2-17360.html#.UV8bAVeL vIU yeh this is what you does to us
"I was getting sick from so much stress," explains Laquisha. "I had anxiety and panic attacks, and my blood pressure reached an all-time high so I got a doctor's note and took stress leave."

"Stress Leave" are you forking kidding!

If this is your example of the "White Devals", yeah your spelling, please go and stand in the middle of an expressway with your Obama Biden poster.
ILOVENY

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
MLKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to set the record straight.
If you are clearly better than a white coworker, 99% of managers nationwide will promote you over the cracker... as long as you demonstrate you can do the task better.
I am so sick of hearing this flawed rhetoric as the only reason you can't get ahead. It's total crap, and is no longer acceptable. If you are the superior employee, the white guy will be working for you. Grow up.
this might work in your small realm, but not in the world or Monroe county with all the racist scared whites.
ILOVENY

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 6, 2013

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
ILOVENY wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/04/06/katie-stockton-sent enced-50-years-feezing-newborn _n_3027891.html
Anybody with a brain knows the Huffington Posr is just the left wing version of Fox News.Just as biased and just as full of shit.
Jam

Staten Island, NY

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Of course other groups get hired first. It is because your group can't spell if their lives depended on it. Learn the language and then re-apply.
Healthy EBT Recipient

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 7, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with a brain knows the Huffington Posr is just the left wing version of Fox News.Just as biased and just as full of shit.
just like WHEC, the D&C, WHAM, and most others.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Healthy EBT Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
just like WHEC, the D&C, WHAM, and most others.
You are the best. Huffington is Pulitzer material vs WHEC, the D&C, WHAM, and others. We have horrible news gathering/reporting organizations in Rochester. Don't misunderstand, Huffington is garbage.

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 7, 2013
The D&C would improve leaps and bounds if they got ride of Erica Bryant & Nestor Ramos.I can run in circles who is bigger waste of space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, ... 3 hr FUBO 31
Online fundraiser set up for area homeless 3 hr Rhonda 1
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 6 hr Hmmm 6
Two Cops Dead in NYC 7 hr Rhonda 32
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 10 hr Joker 9
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 10 hr Joker 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 10 hr Joker 34
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web