Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

No bought a doubt it .

The last year or so Topix went Super racy .

It's all a CIA operation . literally . We are being watched .
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

It is a plot by the Obama Administration.
Vigil

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Time to hold a Candle Light Vigil. topix is beyond DEAD.
Thanks moderators!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

I think that whoever is moderating has this plan to frustrate the regulars in hopes that other folks will be more prominent. sort of a social experiment to change the personality of Topix.

Well, it's personality is now DEAD!

haven't seen any regulars since The Patriot wanna-bee dominated this forum.
Darlene

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Rochester has dropped to a few posts per day. It has to be flat lined on their traffic analysis.On the other hand, Utica (a backwater) is non-stop, and absolutely nothing is off limits or removed. It's a slug fest for strong stomachs.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Darlene wrote:
Rochester has dropped to a few posts per day. It has to be flat lined on their traffic analysis.On the other hand, Utica (a backwater) is non-stop, and absolutely nothing is off limits or removed. It's a slug fest for strong stomachs.
Thats cause the whites in rochester are weak and cant handle it, they complain and cry no-stop to topix.
PenfieldTARD

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats cause the whites in rochester are weak and cant handle it, they complain and cry no-stop to topix.
Arse wipe it's the whites that are getting banned or deleted. We will await your next ignorant statement.
KW900A

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

A black moderator destroyed topix??? Oh you mean like lilac fest, rib fest, charlotte beach, sea breeze, movie theater, the mall, durand beach, liberty pole, RCSD, bug jar, the club on st paul, city homes/neighborhoods ectect. Makes scence, I can understand that
U R Clueless

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

KW900A wrote:
A black moderator destroyed topix??? Oh you mean like lilac fest, rib fest, charlotte beach, sea breeze, movie theater, the mall, durand beach, liberty pole, RCSD, bug jar, the club on st paul, city homes/neighborhoods ectect. Makes scence, I can understand that
Rottonchester is a vacation destination .LOL

Wait until the EBT gets cut . Oh my , Lion tigers and bears . I hope everyone has a firearm and ammo . The Farrell animals will be going ape *hit in the streets . Their culture of destruction , poverty and ignorance destroys everything they touch . FACT is they are a cursed race . They have contributed nothing to mankind other than LABOR . The small handfuls of success stories turn their backs on their RACE , because they are below IQ and pathetic losers who never learn from their past or they refuse to take advice from educated peers .

They are taught that the whites did it . Actually the blacks did it to themselves . Idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scanner on fire in the jungle 8 min Steel City Steelers 4
ROC building to house immigrant kids? 15 min no more treason 9
Local teen to appear on "Today" Show 1 hr Darlene 2
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 1 hr dew4792 3
Former NFL star announces Rochester plans 1 hr dew4792 14
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr BJ Datta 6,332
Man Found Guilty of Robbing Veteran at Monroe A... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••