Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

She told Obama Rochester is fifth poorest city in the United States among the top 75 largest metropolitan areas. I wonder if Obama cares?

Hope she flew down and did not get driven down by her security team. She is danger on the highways.
Lie Detector

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

I left Rottonchester In August 2013 . Best move I ever made .

The City is nothing more than a Police State . The Townships outside the City are Run A muck with crime .

If you Like Drugs and Thugs , Whore's and and the poor , you'll have a great Vacation there .

If not for the Courts and Jails generating $$$$ the City would be Penniless . Hence the POLICE City Grid . Camera's everywhere "for your safety " . Actually Not quite . Camera's to track , trace and Data base your every Call , your every destination and your very location via smart phones .

Rochester has always been a test city for new technology .
The New technology is your enslavement . FEAR and Insecurity .

lovely Warran cannot fix this , no one can . it's the culture of a Generation of Welfare . The Good productive people have LEFT the Building .
Bill Gray

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Where is Lovely? Reggie resigned and no Lovely. A city spokesperson talks. How about making the spokesperson the mayor. She talks well is white and sounds intelligent.
UncleReggie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yet another one just looking for free hand-outs from the government. Gibs me dat, lemme axe u fo mo'
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Well I hope she can get the funding. Rochester could sure use it. Buffalo and Syracuse seems to always get the funding for their cities.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have educated people before your city can become successful ans grow. 40% graduate from RCSD. Most are black Miss Lovely. You dumb shit. Those 40% sit home and live off the working class having babies. I wonder whose fault that is you dumb ass black mayor. You can not get a job if you can not read.
It's people like you and comments like that makes me embarrass to part of the white race. You really think you are better than the next person? Get out and meet some real people for a change. My friend, you know nothing about anyone except what you hear about from the next person.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like you and comments like that makes me embarrass to part of the white race. You really think you are better than the next person? Get out and meet some real people for a change. My friend, you know nothing about anyone except what you hear about from the next person.
rePIGublican.

..please take a walk down jay st ...brown st ...or genessee st......any of those areas would do. Don't forget to bring your gun ....you'll need it.

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Did she beg for money?
Loser mayor meets the loser president.
Not a word from her.
We are waiting, sweetheart.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Did she do a "Roker?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

The man wrote:
Lovely is full of shit. Poor excuse for a mayor. She is on a vanity trip. She is #1 not the citizens of Rochester.
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have educated people before your city can become successful ans grow. 40% graduate from RCSD. Most are black Miss Lovely. You dumb shit. Those 40% sit home and live off the working class having babies. I wonder whose fault that is you dumb ass black mayor. You can not get a job if you can not read.
Very high poverty level in Rochester. This is what she tells Obama. Great news? Well if you are not educated you are not going anyplace. This is what most blacks want. Then you get the free ride on taxpayers for life. Everything is free. Most blacks do not give a crap. Government has made it so. Welfare system encourages blacks to drop out of school and have babies. 2 homicides this weekend in the city. Nothing changes. Blacks going nuts. There is no hope lovely. Your race does not give a crap and you are a buffoon. Even you Mayor Lovely can not follow the rules and laws,
Felix T

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

She want more free stuff for the poverty stricken blacks in Rochester from The Obama? Black do not want to succeed. They should get shit. The more they get..... they will never get off public assistance and be productive in society. WTF. It just never ends. Help the poor Negros. They need to help themselves or starve. 100 years from know they will still be on welfare crying poverty.
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

The poverty report? Lazy blacks do not want to be successful. 35% graduate HS. Who can we blame? Most do not care. Many have babies before they are 16.
OrangeDrink

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Adam McFadden say why everybody picking on the new black mayor. She did nutin wrong. Them whites and the media be picking on our black mayor. We do not like it.She be innocent.
rePIGpublican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Taxation without represen wrote:
<quoted text>
rePIGublican.
..please take a walk down jay st ...brown st ...or genessee st......any of those areas would do. Don't forget to bring your gun ....you'll need it.
Beware of liberals posing as Americans
I do and I have. I am aware of the many dangerous neighborhoods in Rochester. I have family and friends of all races that live in all four quadrants of the city. And you?
Lie detector

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

The nation is Doomed . Q.E. 5 next .... We are OWNED by China .

IT WILL NOT BE BETTER . If you love your families please flee all Cities and prepare for the collapse .

WE have been lied to for 25 yrs about how bad it is .

The bunkers for the elites are complete . The switch is about to go Click .

The military is preparing for SOCIAL UNREST . You are the enemy .

Boil a frog ..... Rochester is like every other blue collar city post industrialized . POOR .

Stay and DIE .. Flee and live ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Stop Staples" rally in Irondequoit today 12 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
White Suburban Prostitute Arrested Again 29 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 31 min Dan the man is trouble 8
Teen charged with arson in connection with East... 32 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
White Boy charged with arson in connection with... 32 min Archie Bunker 4
Buffalo Jills suspend operations 1 hr Bitter shrew women 1
UPDATE: Genesee St. shooting 1 hr RePigs best friend 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search