NASCAR Driver Shows Off In Downtown Rochester

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2013
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 11, 2013
 
I'm sure he would. Can't put anything past you.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that's just another reason that NASCAR has left your peeps behind; you just don't get it.
charities too numerous to even list.
kinda like hockey.
kid's hospitals (for ALL races)
and the yacht club.
families that support all charties.
and Oak Hill.
and Monroe.
and Irondequoit.
and CCR.
all members support MANY charities.
and Holy Sepulchre.
can't even visit the dead anymore without getting robbed.
so, if you don't hit the winner on today's lucky numbers, you gotta wait til the 1st, again.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is the stupidist thing i've ever heard.
Most Nascar fans dont live in the city of Rochester morons.
I am not a fan of it and think it was a big waste of time with streets closed, etc...
2 words - who cares!!!!!

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 12, 2013
 
plz spay or neuter them wrote:
This is the stupidist thing i've ever heard.
Most Nascar fans dont live in the city of Rochester morons.
I am not a fan of it and think it was a big waste of time with streets closed, etc...
2 words - who cares!!!!!
Exactly. So by hosting this event it may have helped bring non-city residents into the city and by doing so bring in some out of city cash into it.It is money spent in the city by people from outside of it that vitalizes it. Very simple and fundamental economic concept.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 12, 2013
 
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. So by hosting this event it may have helped bring non-city residents into the city and by doing so bring in some out of city cash into it.It is money spent in the city by people from outside of it that vitalizes it. Very simple and fundamental economic concept.
Very simple...like your brain.
You mean Utilizes it not vitalizes!
After one visit downtown with the smelly city thugs, violence and trash - they wont be back.
Not even for a fleet of Nascars!

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 12, 2013
 
plz spay or neuter them wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple...like your brain.
You mean Utilizes it not vitalizes!
After one visit downtown with the smelly city thugs, violence and trash - they wont be back.
Not even for a fleet of Nascars!
Those with nothing of relevance or insight to say will always resort to slander,antics,and name calling. YAWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 22 min Ann 16,777
Dead white 24 yr old not suspicious? 55 min Freddie Eats Spag... 4
Human Skulls Donated to Goodwill 2 hr KayDub 2
Astorino Will Campaign With Former GOP Candidat... 2 hr Election Inspector 13
K9 pees on Mike Brown memorial, cops then run o... 2 hr KayDub 2
My dog 2 hr Taxation without ... 5
Rochester man charged with rape, criminal sex act 2 hr KayDub 22
•••
•••
Irondequoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••