While Rochester Slept

Jun 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Democrat & Chronicle

The driver of this vehicle was killed in a crash on Huffer Road in Parma shortly after midnight.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2011
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Wow.... thats pretty harsh....
Rhonda is trash

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

While Rochester Slept

The blacks were killing and robbing its what they always do

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
The driver is Black, Charcoal Black.
But he started out his day like the rest of them, a stupid white drunk driving crackers.
You are really one POS.Go stand in line and get your welfare check, lowlife.
Rhonda is trash

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

and the blacks we robbing and killing

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

I'm opening a cotton farm, anyone need work?? that farm is next to my watermelon farm, which is next to my chicken farm. Drive through any black 'hood during a summer day, and you will be shocked at the amount of black people sitting around drinking, smoking pot, gambling, fighting, looking dumb, and just being plain and simple lazy. And the white people are paying for that through their taxes. But the blacks still complain about everything. Like I've been saying for about 40 years, give the blacks and hispanics 5 or 6 states of their own and let them ruin them in a couple of years.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Yep that about sums it up.."TAKE", not earn or work for, but "TAKE". That's all your good for, cripple the economy because your too lazy to work, first ones to pitch a biatch about race and 99.9% of the time it was your fault to begin with.

I tell you what racist rotten crotch, if you pay me for all the slaves that got a free boat trip to America, I will give you the cow. See you don't even realize you got something for free way back when.

Ok, go ahead throw the race card out there like you always do, it's your little crutch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

You've earned nothing except a "NEGATIVE REPUTATION"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

A reputation is based upon race or what another race thinks of another, it comes down to performance and being a positive contributing person to society.

See your so screwed up you think everything has to do with race.
tress

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
The driver is Black, Charcoal Black.
But he started out his day like the rest of them, a stupid white drunk driving crackers.
You're miserable today. Someone sneak in your apartment and steal all your grape koolaid?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

The_Patriot_USA, Racist barnSlut is referring to me. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran, wounded 8 times and suffering from Agent Orange exposure. Many doctors have examined me over the last 43 years and all have determined that I can't work. It is not my choice, I wanted to work, but if a doctor doesn't give me permission to work, I can't work. She says I am collecting welfare, but to be exact, i collect a VA pension and SSD. I don't get food stamps and I never got food stamps. My 18 year old son lives with me and will be starting his 2nd year in college in September. He also works part-time and does volunteer work at Strong Hospital. But BarnWhore keeps on saying I am getting a free ride. I can't work so how am I supposed to get money to live?? I would much rather work,than be like this since I was 18 years old. She also says, because I got wounded I was a failure. That is something I have never heard of before. I am an American, and when my health permits it, I do volunteer work too. This person doesn't have any idea what it is like to be in a war. She doesn't even know how to act like a human being.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Your wrong as usual.... those stats are kept you just too stupid to figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Irondequoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••