Woman accused in fatal stabbing weeps as recording of killing played at trial

Jul 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

A Rochester woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend in their shared home wept, shook her head and rocked in her chair during graphic testimony Wednesday by the medical examiner and the playing of a phone message that apparently recorded the deadly argument between the couple.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Speaking first hand on women charged with shooting boyfriend; I know these men will push and beat you to come out of the corner swinging. She should not have been forced to react like this what did he do? If he is innocent this time things build up!
Mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Just read the story knew he had to have done something, men if there is a need to go outside of home, tell the women baby we tried but this is not working! I found another, don't send mix signals like it was a mistake and you keep doing the same thing. As for the women who claimed he was going to leave his women to be with her, your a fool he told you what you wanted to hear. He would have been gone! She got played to.
Badonk Adonk

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WELL, that's a crystal clear take on the matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance