Lovely Doesn't Care About Rochester

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Un-Politically Correct

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2014
For you fools who supported her a huge LOL it is being reported she keeps going to Washington trying to cozy up with Congress for her own personal gain and nothing to do with Rochester.

http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/s...
The man

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Warren is a puppet for the Democrat d-bagggss. She's perfect bait: black female unmarried (?) with felon husband.

Lovely is absolutely clueless and a complete ditz.
She HAS to be a blond under that do.

The Dems must be so proud of this ridiculous mayoral nightmare.

Sleep well.

Still waiting for the meet the mayor meetings.

Still waiting for any mayoral comments about anything.

Hello?? McFly?? Is anybody in there??
Dell

Pittsford, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Hope she doesn't wear those hay seed checker board glasses, and has some other outfits for the Washington trips. Otherwise, people will think Rochester is in Appalachia.

She knows how to spend the city's travel budget already. Obamy probably said "see you soon" and she took him literally. Thought it was encouragement to come back once a week and hang with the family.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 17, 2014
She has the mindset that she is owed everything she wants and can do what ever she wants because of her upbringing, just like Obama. Typical.
ClicketyClack

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
It's not just Lovely. Take a long hard look at Rochester and it is quite obvious no blacks "care about Rochester"
Good lord just look at it! What have they done?
Back To The Future

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2014
I spoke with a Co-Worker (African-American) who was in huge support of this Mayor you know wearing buttons bumper stickers and sign in her lawn about what the Mayor is doing now. I was shocked that she is still in huge support of the Mayor and her reason is quote, "She be doing her". I asked what do you mean, her reply was that the Mayor is looking out for herself and that she should and that she was proud that Lovely is working on making it big in politics. I asked but what about worrying about Rochester the City that elected her to take care of it. Her reply was well Duffy didn't do anything for the city but further his career in Politics so why should Lovely. I asked so you don't support Duffy but you do Lovely even though in your mind they both do the same thing? Yeah she had to stop and think about that.
Not Politicaly Correct

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2014
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3364702.sht...

So she has raised $400,000 in less than 73 days in Campaign funds for an election that is 4 years away what an absolute joke this broad is.
The man

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Hello!!??

Lovely McFly...

Anyone in there???
ChittyChittyBang Bang

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2014
All of the above = Typical white haters
tom

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 17, 2014
Mayor Lovely Warren (D) said she's keeping her focus not on Rochester but looking at a possible run for Representative Louise Slaughter's (D) seat in the 25th Congressional District. This comes after 13 WHAM learned about Warren's recent attempts to organize a meeting with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee on her recent trip to Capitol Hill.
"When I heard that someone thought me going to Washington was about something else, I lied to make sure all people think this is about the citizens of Rochester," Warren said. I always tell the truth!
Dell

Pittsford, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2014
tom wrote:
Warren said. I always tell the truth!
She can't handle the truth. It's endemic with them.
Tom

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 18, 2014
We all know she is a Bufoon. She has not been at city hall long enough to knoe where the bathroom is.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Bill Gates paid for the last trip.
The man

Rochester, NY

#18 Mar 18, 2014
Given the look on her face, she needs to change her diet.

Lovely needs to eat more fiber.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#19 Mar 18, 2014
She raised $400,000 at the "Mayor's Ball"? That is a number that I can't believe.
The man

Rochester, NY

#20 Mar 18, 2014
Torture: Listening to anything lovely has to say.

Mys people need ya know I'm their best choise ya know cus I'm doin' what the peoples elects meez to dooz.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
WickityWack

Rochester, NY

#21 Mar 18, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
Bill Gates paid for the last trip.
According to the WHEC10 FOIL, the City has only paid for one trip.
Lie Detector

Spring Lake, NC

#22 Mar 18, 2014
I won't read these posts . I knew the second she became mayor that this was all about a seat in congress or a higher position . I seem to believe there was a specific thread on this subject already .

She is a usurper and cares nothing about serving the people . This is about her Ego and personal gain . She's at the right place at the right time . She has backer's . Another libtard train wreck ahead .

Take the guns , school the kids from age 3 and up . Feed the machine .
Nothing more than a communist who hates her history and want revenge.
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Mar 19, 2014
The Mayor is doing what is in her best interests without regard for the city, or the taxpayers. As Seinfeld would say "she's level jumping". Bases on her current path, she will be the worst mayor in Rochester history. She is clueless.
Don

Atlanta, GA

#24 Mar 19, 2014
How much time does she spend in the City of Rochester? She is like the missing Malayasian Airline, the City can not locate her. Search parties are out for Lovely. She could be anyplace along the Thruway or in Washington, Albany or NYC. Could also be in Florida or on a Cruise. Who knowes. Al we know is that she is with politicians somplace. The last location was in the City of Rochester when we lost her trail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 4 hr Rhonda 280
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" CANCELLED by TLC 4 hr nickbo13 10
Kitten Rescued from Vacant House Fire 4 hr HaanahIsLoose 6
Gates Police Department LIES 6 hr Rotten in Denmark 151
NYPD Has Paid $428 Million in Settlements Since... 6 hr Rotten in Denmark 54
Pittsford Says No Tattoo Parlor 7 hr NoSoccerSam 5
Martijn Verbakel Give Gates, NY Police a BLACK EYE 7 hr Rotten in Denmark 54
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match

Irondequoit Jobs