First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GOD is Watching

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2013
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
GOD is Watching

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2013
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A REAL BATTLE ?

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
GOD is Watching

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2013
The Devil is the FATHER of lies......
JOHN 8:43--

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
^^^^^^^^^^

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
GOD is Watching

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
MATTHEW 12:34---37

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

AND THIS INCLUDES ALL.......LIES!
God is Good and Watching

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2013
There was a little old lady, who every morning. stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD!"
One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at the little old lady.
Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and yell: "THERE IS NO LORD!"
Time passed with the two of them carrying on this way every day.
One morning, in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! Please Lord, I have no food and I am starving, provide for me, oh Lord!
The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of\ groceries sitting there.
"PRAISE THE LORD!" she cried out. "HE HAS PROVIDED GROCERIES FOR ME!"
The atheist neighbor jumped out of the hedges and shouted: "THERE IS NO LORD. I BOUGHT THOSE GROCERIES!!"
The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH GROCERIES AND MADE THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!
God always makes the devil pay.
He says.....Sit at my right hand until i make thine enemy YOUR footstool.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Sep 9, 2013
you cult folk are weird.
Father Donovan

Penfield, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2013
God want's you to shutup, and stop using 'God is Good and Watching' immediately. I just finished speaking with him. He is not pleased.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#9 Sep 9, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
I see JEZEBEL showed up here. LOL
an EVIL spirit that LIES and causes confusion.
Father Donovan

Penfield, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
I see JEZEBEL showed up here. LOL
an EVIL spirit that LIES and causes confusion.
Therasa, back from La La land?

Remember your deep Christian beliefs, and forgive. Start by apologizing to the Gates PD officers, and than all the white folks you have insulted since forever. I know it's a long list, but get busy. Bless you my child.

And, darn it, stay away from the liquor, it scrambles your otherwise cogent and thoughtful opinions that we enjoy so much.
GOD is Watching

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 10, 2013
WOE UNTO YOU ALSO, YE LAWYERS! FOR YE LADE MEN WITH BURDENS GRIEVOUS TO BE BORN AND YE YOURSELVES TOUCH NOT THE BURDENS WITH ONE OF YOUR FINGERS.

WOE unto you! For ye build the sepulchres of the prophets and your fathers killed them. Truly ye bear witrness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

Therefore, also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles and some of them they sall slay and persecute:

That the blood of them all the prohets, which was shed from yhe foundation of the world, may be required of the generation:

From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

WOE unto you. Lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourself, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2013

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Judgment and Vengeance does belong to GOD, the seer and hearer of ALL.

Guilt is a heavy burden to bare.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2013
The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 10, 2013
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

God is Watching

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Romans 8:31:

“What, then, shall we say in response to these things?

If God is for us, who can be against us.”
The answer is no one!

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#18 Sep 10, 2013
All the above is why the human race will not survive. Idiots!
God is Watching

Rochester, NY

#19 Sep 10, 2013

TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

THE TRUTH SHALL BE MADE MANIFEST FOR ALL TO SEE!

#21 Sep 11, 2013
Hallelujah and Thank you JESUS.....i serve a prayer answering GOD!

#23 Sep 11, 2013
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

What is YOUR purpose?
-to abuse
-to lie/deceive
-bring harm/injure
-expose lies by telling the truth
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#24 Sep 11, 2013
GOD is Watching wrote:
OH YES!

#25 Sep 12, 2013

Cry for Vengeance

PSALMS 109

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:
and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:
neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,
that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,
but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;
and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;
yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

^^^^^^^^^^THUS SAITH THE LORD.^^^^^^^^^

WHOM DECLARES THAT VENGEANCE IS HIS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five (GREAT) things to know about some "kids" f... 2 hr we r watching 3
Break room ratings 3 hr Slamner 159
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 3 hr watchman69 37
Two arrested after pizzeria theft 6 hr 10Suks 1
No Mention of Alcohol or drugs at party 6 hr DesignatedDrunkDr... 1
List everything everyone likes about RhonDUH, a... (Aug '10) 13 hr drama queen pigpen 3
News Prostitution sting in Henrietta leads to arrests (Apr '14) 14 hr kkk 13
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]